It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"How to crash the freemasons"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

yea i know what your saying i totally agree but you know what i have to say to them?

LURK MOAR!

lol

but anyway, thanks for thinking about my plight while you chug a beer down.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Point taken and I'll leave this thread so as not to derail it anymore. I would like to state though that I don't believe Masons are behind any grand conspiracy or that they are actively pursuing some hidden agenda. I just think they were used as a tool in the past and will be used again in the future for evil people.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
LURK MOAR!

As long as while they do so they are reading.

but anyway, thanks for thinking about my plight while you chug a beer down.

Do not thank me too much, after the first few, your, and every other plight, will soon be a blissfully forgotten memory. Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of mankind's problems.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

where should i send that hat too? lol

i will make sure it has the square and compass on it and it says across the top "ALL your souls belong to us"

to be honest i love the curiosity that others bring to the secret society board on ATS. The best way to know about something is to ask questions. hopefully inspire someone to consider the path of masonry. but hey we are all here for different reasons right?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Santeria

Not that you are the sole party in the de-railment camp with all the talk of booze and whatnot. Hop on over to my thread and I (and hopefully the rest of the Masons here) will happily discuss all things conspiracy related with you.....with minimal discussion of adult beverages and the copious consumption thereof.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Thanks for pointing that out to me.
I simply wanted to know if anyone had read this file before and if it was bogus. That's it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Sounds like a union meeting, but with food.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

as with most things ATS, we require proof. I dont' believe you have said kegorator in your lodge. Not without a picture. maybe you could get the goat out of the basement and bring up next weeks sacrifices and get a picture for the rest of us. just make sure to get them to smile. I hate seeing sad sacrifices.
Beer huh. you suck. we get sweet tea.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
as with most things ATS, we require proof.

Would a YouTube video suffice? Or maybe a link to Freemasonrywatch.org that has pictures of our Satanic keg?

Beer huh. you suck. we get sweet tea.

Hah. For a society that supposedly has so much clout you pathetic nudnicks get stuck drinking chocolate milk and tea.....do you use a sippy straw for this or do you take it straight from the plastic container?

By the way, Duff Man is going to be our Worshipful Master next year.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Are's are not the same......we have salami sandwich's....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Heck yes, we get Sweat Tea TOO

also coffee and IF we are lucky....maybe some diet coke or something. Even if we had alcohol i wouldn't be "legally" able to drink anyway due to the whole underage b& and what not.

i guess I'll be stuck with the Sweat Tea fand Coffee (decaff and regular) for the time being.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We have been very lucky the past year. Our Senior Steward's daughter owned an Outback...

So for the last year we have been having filets, bbq ribs, chicken, salads, garlic mashed potatoes, you name it.

Then, the unthinkable happened, new officers. We have had Little Ceasar's Pizza, frozen lasagna, and the like since.

I think it should be put in the by-laws must have a restaurant connection!

As for our meetings...we are just in a country bumpkin lodge (although we have had 14 petitions in the last 6 weeks)...we eat, and unless we are conferring a degree everyone leaves after dinner. Of course stated's are different. That's tonight and getting ready to head out.

But on our Stated meetings, it is pretty much like described above...except we don't even hang out and play cards. Going to have to work on that.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Its funny how ATS masons wonder where all this propaganda about sacrifices, agendas and reptilians come from.

Read this thread over and take a look at who posts what. You spread it yourselves.

Originally posted by CO Vet
If you really want to become a Freemason, just ask one.

www.masonicinfo.com...

Or watch their commercials.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Bro.:

It does get a bit old to hear the 'high-rank/low-rank' thing over and over again, although I have seen a Certified Lecturer or two at School of Instruction who might think...

Anyhow, to post seriously for a moment.
I freely admit to being party to several conspiracies. I have conspired in the past, and will continue to do so in the following activities.:
1) To help parents of children who require it to gain admission to the Shriner's Hospitals, be it burns, or crippling conditions.
2) To support said hospitals with my time, funds and prayers.
3) To support my GL's Home for Children, where children can find a home, support and a loving environment in their tender years.
4) To support my Brothers, even if that means to have unpleasant conversations with them when they require good counsel whispered into their ear, and to likewise accept same when given to me. This also extends to all mankind, but a Brother is more likely to accept it, knowing from whence I come.
5) To constantly work on my own character, to make myself a better man, husband, son, father, friend and Mason.

There are others, but these are the high points, and they are not in any particular order.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Please explain how the link supports your point? I read through the page and didn't see anything pertaining to your statement.
I did see the main point points of acceptance into Masonry, and part of a application for membership that makes it pretty clear they want prospective members to have a good idea of what Masonry is about, but nothing about encouraging secrecy or evil reptilians.
I've never sen a Mason commercial for that matter, either.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Santeria
15 or 20 of the most powerful people in every decent sized town or city in America belong to this club...
Name 5.

No. Really. Name 5 people, currently sitting in public office, or heads of major multinational corporations, or whatever definition of power you want to use, who are also card-carrying members of a Masonic lodge.

I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Step, Due Guard, Penal Sign, Grip, Word, Pass Grip, Pass Word... All the same as they have been for at least 120 years as far as I can tell. Likely longer. Why would you want to change them?

Due Guard? What's a due guard?
We UGLE masons miss out on all the fun!

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Saurus]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"Hah. For a society that supposedly has so much clout you pathetic nudnicks get stuck drinking chocolate milk and tea.....do you use a sippy straw for this or do you take it straight from the plastic container?
"

we... well.....we...we use plastic cups.

"Its funny how ATS masons wonder where all this propaganda about sacrifices, agendas and reptilians come from.

Read this thread over and take a look at who posts what. You spread it yourselves."

it's called a joke. look into it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

No. Really. Name 5 people, currently sitting in public office...

I might be able to name three but I would be hard pressed to come up with more then that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join