It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"How to crash the freemasons"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this file "How to crash the Freemasons"?
Is there any validity to it? I couldn't find it on the internet so I will put a small amount here...

The Secret Handshake
It's a regular handshake, except that you press your forefinger hard into
the other's palm. The thumb presses against the base joints of the second
and third fingers. It looks pretty much like any other handshake; only the
person shaking hands can feel the difference.

The Secret Password
"Tubal-Cain" is the secret password of a Master Mason. But some lodges
have their own passwords.

The Secret Word
Not to be confused with the password. The Word (always capitalized) is so
secret that initiates are taught it one letter at a time. First they learn A,
then O, then M, and finally I. The Word is IAOM.

And it goes on to describe a Shriner's Recognition test...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sheep10110

....well I am lost.

What is this supposed to mean, and where did you find that .. er .. information? at lol ..

And hows this supposed to "crash the Freemasons"..

And of course.. why would you want to do that?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Grip & Word do not match any that I've seen used. And a password isn't going to get you in the door... generally only a current dues card from a recognized Grand Lodge will get you past the tyler of a lodge to which you are a stranger.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If you really want to become a Freemason, just ask one.

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
And of course to get inside a lodge some require a "test" in which you must recite a little something. Goes something like...

I'm a little teapot short and stout.. here is my handle.. here is my spout..

If you don't do the motions, you get the top seat in the corner.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Wow. I can not believe you just revealed that. I am so disapointed.

I found a nice little spot by the ocean for you, you are really going to love it. Oh, bring your tide charts.......

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's super secret. Like volunteer to sell ice cream at the JV girl's softball game, and you're in the most secret society that ever existed.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Curious

1) A non-mason wants to slip into a Blue Lodge, ostensibly to find out what 'goes on'.
2) However, time and time again, all of us 'low-ranking' Masons have been told by the non-masons that we worker bees aren't in on the real-deal hot skinny that the non-masons know chapter and verse, to wit, the evil that the High speed 360 degree Reptilian Masons control and scheme.
3) Why slip into a meeting where only the hoodwinked worker bees deal with simple 'low-ranking' degree work, discuss charity work, and mundane subjects such as a new roof on the Lodge building?

Seems like a waste of time, sort of like looking for penguins in the Sahara.

Hello to my Bro's here
PM (with one oak leaf cluster)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

Good way of looking at it.. I suppose the high ranking Masons must actually be in the lodge rooms with us, but never actually reveal they are in fact high ranking Masons and act like Low ranking Masons to add to their disguise of not being a high ranking Mason..

Maybe I am a high ranking Mason.. I bet higher ranking Masons are so high and so secretive they don't even know that they are in fact high! .. high .. ranking that is..

or maybe you have to be high to make sense of this..

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
LOL You can't crash just by knowing a secret handshake.

You have to have a current, paid membership card. And usually before stepping into a meeting they would like to have a little chat with you first. If you're lucky you might have someone vouch for you.

Any decent person would show up before the meeting starts. It's rude to show up late.

But in some lodges it wouldn't be too hard to get past the Tyler. Some times he's a really old guy who might fall asleep at his post. lol But as soon as anyone comes through the door during a meeting, you bet they will all be wondering "WTF is going on and who is that guy."

I come from a long ancestral line of Masons. You're not missing much. If you really want to know what it's all about, then join. It's not a cult, you can leave anytime you wish.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Brother Rockpuck:

I doubt that the high-ranking Masons would attend many Blue Lodge meetings in my GL. I have it on the best authority that the reptilian overlords can't eat pork chops, followed by banana pudding. Don't ask me how I know this.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sheep10110

Wow.
Brilliant deductions.
Glad ya shared what ya found. Really.

But, as all the Masons are elluding to, my fellow poster, they all believe as I do, a non-Mason.

Read more, Post less.

Read read read read read.
The Masons here at ATS reveal quite freely if just asked, but, chances are, they've already been asked and answered. Hence, my "Read read read" instruction.
You're posting things you've picked up via the internet to people who already know, as soon as they read it, it's inaccuate and, I'm sorry to say, funny. You don't mean it to be funny, because to you the Freemasons are scary and need to be "broken". But in truth, you should read a bunch of threads in the Secret Society Forums and then go look for strange stuff. You may bring new questions and really present something of substance. Not this silly handshake stuff. It's small potatoes.

Hope this is taken as given. Friendly with no malice or mocking intended. Just advice to a newer member.

A fellow Non-Mason,
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is making me laugh.

What would you hope to gain?

It's 15 guys that have known each other for years and you just show up and expect to shake someone's hand and walk in?

We don't do the handshaking to gain entrance. Heck we only do it during the degrees.

Even if you printed out a mason card and had a letter from your lodge you probably would have a hard time getting in.

Even if you did get in you would be bored out of your mind. Here is a rundown:

- Pledge of allegiance

- Lock the door

- Opening prayer

- Old Business

- New business

- Reading of any correspondence

- Listing of the bills

- Listing of money received

- Committee reports

- Sickness and distress

- Closing prayer

- Eat turkey sandwiches, drink chocolate milk and play Euchre

---

So yeah I just spilled it. Ask any mason here and I bet their meetings are the same.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking04
Brother Rockpuck:

I doubt that the high-ranking Masons would attend many Blue Lodge meetings in my GL. I have it on the best authority that the reptilian overlords can't eat pork chops, followed by banana pudding. Don't ask me how I know this.

Brother you forgot 'shapeshifting' reptilian overlords.

So mote it be.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Brothers I have discovered the secret means of recognition among cowans and eavesdroppers.

They face each other making the sign of the square with the right forefinger and thumb. They then this symbol to their foreheads.

The password is, "heh heheh hehehhehehheh yeah yeahh heh eheh FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! heh heh".

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Nope. We get to EAT first!!!

Then the business of business.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I live next door to a 53rd degree reptilian OvErLoRd, and he does the secret handshake to himself!

Nah, really man. They Masons are cool folks for the most part, just like your neighbors, friends, and family... Shucks Batman... You might ought to ask in your family... It's possible you might be blood related to a Mason.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Brothers I have discovered the secret means of recognition among cowans and eavesdroppers.

They face each other making the sign of the square with the right forefinger and thumb. They then this symbol to their foreheads.

The password is, "heh heheh hehehhehehheh yeah yeahh heh eheh FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! heh heh".

Willing to take the hit for a one line post if necessary...

That's just downright funny as all getout!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tlshark
reply to post by emsed1

Nope. We get to EAT first!!!

Then the business of business.

In that case I will be pestering my Grand Lodge to give me permission to visit Texas brothers when I come home to Amarillo for Christmas from barakobamaville.

Eat first, control the world second!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
...drink chocolate milk...

We get beer...........jealous? I know Rockpuck is...............mmmmmmm...............beeeeeeeeeeer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join