It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
many of u know of all the giant human bones that have been found, are these the remains of the hybrid nephilim?(part angel part human) i think so. now what if these rebel angels have perfected these hybrids so they r no longer giant and some lived among us? what about the skulls that have been found that r unusual in shape(one member has one in his avatar)
they have elongated skulls and remind me of the egyptian headress that pharoahs used to wear suppose those headresses fit their heads EXACTLY it could explain the belief the pharoahs were sons of the gods and could also explain thir intelligence and the egyptians superior knowledge.it could be perfected even more now that they no longer have elongated skulls and look exactly like us and r in positions of power serving their fathers to bring about a nwo.
go hybrids

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Either Ive been up too long or I am seeing things. This is to much for my brain to handle.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
yeah, are you kidding me? it's very possible! genetic engineering technology, probably pioneered on this planet by the so-called Great Scientist Enki/EA, has been of major importance ever since the Egyptian civilization. this means that its development has surely been pursued for a long time, long before its ressurection during the Eugenics movements headed by Averill Harriman.

I wonder if Nephilim and Annunaki are the same thing. I know the bones you speak of, but I have always thought of them as Annunaki.

I only wish I knew better about the factors that would make someone a hybrid. I think there are several of us hybrids around, most probably not really knowing it for sure (like me)

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i suppose it would be possible, but as stated before it would most likely be unknowing. it would most likely be minimal now, through reproduction over the last couple thousand of years, it would be incomprehensible how little a actually hybrid might be. as for the skulls, i'm not sure if they've been debunked, but skulls are able to be formed after birth, the egyptians used to shaped skulls, placing a block under a baby or child's head when sleeping, it was a sign of royalty. it's really early in the morning, so if someone would correct me, that would be great.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Retardedgenius
There are people born even today that have six fingers and six toes. These ones were called the Nephilim and were giants as is read in the ancient texts. The ancient text even says that they were in part the reason for the destruction with the flood because these Nephilim were half-breeds.

What is even more interesting is the overall assumption that these alien ones or other races were and are more intelligent than humans. It has never been established that these aliens or other races possess more intelligence than humans. Does purporting to have advanced technology make one more intelligent? I think not. These Nephilim were around before the destruction of the flood so they have had a long time to develop technology, not to mention their parents. The ancient writings also tell us that humans were the youngest creation so naturally the other races have been around a lot longer, having the time to develop technologies. Still does not make these other races more intelligent than humans.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi Retardedgenius,

Please also look at my thread into this matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has the following link that I really think you will find interesting. It quotes many of the ancient texts that are being referred to here in this thread.

users.aristotle.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
By the way, my son just shared with me this morning, that yesterday (he works nights) he had a dream that he was in a large group of people, and one person pointed to this man (who was a government leader, but my son did not know what his name was, or what country he was leader of, he just knew he was a government leader) and the person said "He is a Nephilim!"

That's kind of a disturbing thought, isn't it?

Will the antichrist be a Nephilim???

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That's an interesting question, Valhall... I wouldn't doubt that he appears to be one, whether he is or not, but only time will tell.

As for the skeletons, it's entirely probable that they're the remains of Nephilim and/or Annunakai; I'm curious, was the physical size of angels ever contrasted against man's in the Bible?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
as far as the skulls go its been proven that they could not be formed in such a manner from the egyptian methods so...

i think the antichrist will be a nephilim cuz he's described as being the son of perdition(satan was referred to as(i think) the angel of perdition and satan is an angel so he would be a nephilim if he's satan's son)

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
One logical way to look at these half breeds is like mules, half human, half fallen ET's, whatever and as sterile as a mule so the experiments continue on humans.
Why assume they are more intelligent than humans?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
why would aliens need hybrids if they are angels? angels look exactly like we do. read the last parts of any of the gospels and gen 1:20-24 (around there). we were made to look exactly like them, and cant tell them apart from us.

jude also mentions the fallens. sure they had a seed, but it was wiped out in the flood.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
why would aliens need hybrids if they are angels? angels look exactly like we do. read the last parts of any of the gospels and gen 1:20-24 (around there). we were made to look exactly like them, and cant tell them apart from us.

jude also mentions the fallens. sure they had a seed, but it was wiped out in the flood.

No we do not look exactly like they do, Gen 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness", different version of the ancient writings have it worded slightly different but KJV works too. You cannot say exactly, and if we cannot tell us apart then why was it easy to identify them from us. Keep Reading.

All was wiped out that was on the earth during the flood but the ancient writings also says about the Nephilim were on the earth before and after the flood. So however these Nephilim were concieved, it was to happen again after the flood.
There are skeletal remains of giant human bones but never has there been any DNA research done or atleast not published.
There are still people born with six fingers and six toes.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What would happen to this theory if there is no antichrist? What if the end of the world, as it has been foretold to us, was just a story?

i think the antichrist will be a nephilim cuz he's described as being the son of perdition(satan was referred to as(i think) the angel of perdition and satan is an angel so he would be a nephilim if he's satan's son)

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Donttread, there is enough evidence to point out that there have been extinction level events (E.L.Es) in the past. Not so long ago we had the "pentagon weather nightmare" report and the worse case scenario sounds as a possible E.L.E

"....The threat that has riveted their attention is this: Global warming, rather than causing gradual, centuries-spanning change, may be pushing the climate to a tipping point. Growing evidence suggests the ocean-atmosphere system that controls the world's climate can lurch from one state to another in less than a decade�like a canoe that's gradually tilted until suddenly it flips over. Scientists don't know how close the system is to a critical threshold. But abrupt climate change may well occur in the not-too-distant future. If it does, the need to rapidly adapt may overwhelm many societies�thereby upsetting the geopolitical balance of power. "

www.fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I do not think the world will end, but lots of info are pointing out the possibility that we might be close to an e.l.e.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
what about other instances in the bible where people do not recognize people as angles. like when mary went to the tomb of jesus and didnt notice that the two guys there were angels?

ill look up verse and try to use a concordance to translate it.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi there...
The Nephilim were/are indeed real. When the sons of God came down to the earth, they found the daughters of man fair - and took wives. The angels who did this, were the fallen angels. What had happened, was that they were doing some hoochie coochie with earth women

The result? The women gave birth to children... that grew up, and became giants. And cannibals at that. Double sets (rows, that is) of teeth, sometimes deformed heads. Skeletons have been found, tibias and femurs and such, of skeletons as large as 30 feet tall - wow. The Nephilim were wiped out during the flood of Noah - but their evil souls remained. I hear some stories that the Nephilim may hide underground in the earth (hollow earth, and all that). Perhaps, I don't know.. I wont go digging up my backyard to find out though

Giants indeed existed. Vikings were very tall, most Viking females were at least 6 feet tall. That's a lot of leg on a chick huh? I'm not saying Vikings are Nephilim, but people take the Nephilim account and mix it in with hokey x-files crap (rolls eyes) and say they are 'star children - enlightened and blah blah'

I don't think dudes ranging from 10 fett to 30 feet tall, who ate people.. were 'enlightened' haha

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
well, you've just repeated what they are, but you haven't said anything to back up the statement that "The Nephilim were/are indeed real". All you did was define them, you didn't offer any proof or evidence of them. All the evidence so far highlighted can be explained away without resorting to Angel/Human hybrids. The giant skeletons could simply be a race of humans that have died out, or even vast amounts of people with giantism. I hardly think that people being tall is evidence that they are Nephilim, and I'm a tad uncertain about the fact that Viking women were 6 feet tall, reference? I understood that the mishaped skulls could be produced with the headbinding techniques practised by Aztecs and Mayans (and possibly Incans, not certain).

I'm not saying that Nephilim don't/didn't exist, as it's entirely possible, and I'm not saying that I believe in any of the explanations for the evidence. I'm just saying that it is foolish to believe unquestioningly that "The Nephilim were/are indeed real" when there is no solid proof, as you simply cannot know that for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm curious, was the physical size of angels ever contrasted against man's in the Bible?

Revelation 21:17 seems to indicate that an angel measures a cubit the same as a man (not as clear in some translations). A cubit is a unit of measurement defined as the distance from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger.

So I guess this means they are supposed to be about the same size as humans. Or they could be tiny with disproportionately large arms, but that seems less likely.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
yeah, are you kidding me? it's very possible! genetic engineering technology, probably pioneered on this planet by the so-called Great Scientist Enki/EA, has been of major importance ever since the Egyptian civilization. this means that its development has surely been pursued for a long time, long before its ressurection during the Eugenics movements headed by Averill Harriman.

I wonder if Nephilim and Annunaki are the same thing. I know the bones you speak of, but I have always thought of them as Annunaki.

I only wish I knew better about the factors that would make someone a hybrid. I think there are several of us hybrids around, most probably not really knowing it for sure (like me)

It's definately possible that the Nephilim are in fact the Annunaki. They've always been depicted as much larger than human beings. So these bones we have from Aeons ago could in fact be our very Creators. I do hope they return soon, this' i've gotta see

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join