It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

investigating a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
rite i need help.....well should i say tips ect.......
am going to try and find out what is going on at a weapon testing site near to where i live.some say the place had something to do with the uk earth quake(weather it was man made ect...) ive been to the site before but the police turned up and took my name number plate ect.....(they did not put my name and that into there own note book but into a different book.what i am going to do is ask the local shops ect..... to what they think and there views on the matter.as seen as the police and probably "them" now about me,i thoght i have note much to lose.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Are you talking about RAF North Coates? if so it looks unused from goggle earth, here is some more info from google

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
faldingworth...........near lincoln

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yeah, why can't you goggle this yourself or even wiki? www.subbrit.org.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

hope that helps some, why do you think this is related to the earthquake? I was sat playing halo when that happened and it only felt like a mobile phone vibrating under my beanbag

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
eh?? ive been there.... i have googled it.why do i think it had some thing to do with the earth quake(and its not just me) alot people heard two bangs b4 the quake
hit.bear in mind that the quake was felt all over the uk(even in holland) and people said it felt more like a pressuer wave than a shock wave.the ppl around faldingworth have reported they have felt the ground shake and cracks are appearing in the walls.the place is privatively owned so any one can test what they want there.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Yeah, why can't you goggle this yourself or even wiki? www.subbrit.org.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

hope that helps some, why do you think this is related to the earthquake? I was sat playing halo when that happened and it only felt like a mobile phone vibrating under my beanbag
when you say it felt like a mobile phone..... in grimsby town centre some of my mates where out and didnt fell much,but i felt it alot.strange how it is stronge in some parts and in others not

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well I've tried to help, maybe some of the high explosives stored there have blown up, but I don't think people in Holland or north east uk would of felt that, anyone else got any info on this? not that I think that place started an earth quake

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
PREVIOUS QUAKES IN THE UK
April 2007 - Folkestone, Kent (magnitude 4.3)
December 2006 - Dumfries and Galloway (3.5)
September 2002 - Dudley, West Midlands (5.0)
October 2001 - Melton Mowbray (4.1)
September 2000 - Warwick (4.2)
April 1990 - Bishop's Castle, Shropshire (5.1)
July 1984 - Nefyn, north Wales (5.4)
June 1931 - in North Sea near Great Yarmouth (6.1)

as you can see the dudley one was about the same as the one in feb of this year.was the dudley felt as far as the feb one?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Do you mean the April one from your list, I don't remember the date, the one this year is the only earthquake I can remember, are there any other times when high explosives or nuclear explosions have caused a quake? and a quake of that size, if I'm not wrong isn't a magnitude 4.3 quite a large one?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
the dudley one on the list.... and the feb one was 5.2

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, there are man made earthquakes

www.videosift.com...

but I don't think they will of been creating earthquakes in England, save that for a desert in Nevada

new topics

top topics

join