It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hovering orb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
First post.

I was getting home from my fiancé's house at about 11:22 PM It was a clear night with a few clouds. I got of my car and stretched, While stretching, I noticed there was a Multi-colored orb hovering about 5k feet north west of my house. It moved south very slowly and then banked east at an incredible rate of speed. At first I thought it was maybe a plane coming in for a landing because O'Hare is about 15 miles away from my house, but at rate of speed it was traveling it could of in no way possible been a plane. It was pulsing orange, red and green. I got out a pair of binoculars to confirm what I was seeing. I brought My brother outside to confirm what I was seeing and we snapped about 4 pictures of it. Easily the craziest thing I have ever seen. While snapping the photo's the object disappeared and reappeared. It moved in bursts to the north but would always hover back south west to the original north west position that I first saw it in. I watched it for approximately 22 minutes until it disappeared. I am at work today so my brother is going to get the film developed today. When his lazy butt gets up. I have already filed on mufon today.
I will post update.

Anyone else in Chicago area see this? (Last night sunday august 3rd around 11:30pm)

[edit on 4-8-2008 by v dux]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm listening. I will check back to see your pics later. Check out the Ohio thread going on right now. I hope your not just pulling our new camera appendages (inside joke).

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Patiently waiting to see the photo's....Do you mind letting us in on what kind of camera you used...lens and settings?

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Please be prepared to post photos when STARTING the thread if you have them.
This forum has been inundated with attention seeking hoaxers lately with promises of evidence later so please take no offense but produce the pictures when producing the story.. don't make us wait til later.. just post it later if you dont have them ready yet. Doing otherwise makes you look like your just another hoaxer promising photos for attention.

So.. how long is it before you produce the pics you took?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Out of four pics snapped this is the garbage i got...im very disapointed.
You can see the orb in the middle of the motion blur. He could of held still.
But here it is as promised...now flame away. Keep in mind there where two of us present and we both saw it.

Btw
Camera was a 90's Eos slr w/400 film

click here

top topics

join