It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Biscardi and bigfoottracker.com

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
niv

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Loren Coleman at Cryptomundo is reporting that there is going to be a news conference on this on Friday, including the release of DNA evidence. What surprises me is that he is going out on a limb and saying that this may be the real thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There is a better pic on Biscardi's press release page. It shows the thing in color:

Press release

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by niv

Ya right!, & I was outside yesterday when I looked up in the sky only to behold a (flock off) geese flying through a pocket of swamp gas, thereby igniting what looked like ball lightning, and giving me a great view of Venus! Millions at stake & this is the route these individuals take for there monu(mental) discovery. I don't want to be cliche, but where were they born? Oh ya, I guess they thought that they were going to be (in) the (bread) W/ these pics. I ask for forgiveness in advance for any southern humor I may have offended the with, but it was not meant to hurt the good people of the south in general or the reader of this reply, but only to bring to light fools that perpetuate such stereotypes. This is after all just my opinion & I may be the one made to be a fool if this turns out to be real! Some days you eat the Bigfoot & some day it eats you. Can you say Redneck, because I have a feeling that many people would like to see their necks the same shade of color.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If there is one thing about this whole case I just don't get, it is what was said on Fox News earlier.

"The body was frozen in ice within in a freezer, but the freezer broke and it thawed."

Some time later in the conversation.

"We tried pouring water on it hoping it would refreeze but we then found out it was a dry freezer."

So two questions. Was it really broken? -or- How did the body become frozen in a dry cooler and melt? This smells of the story changing in one sitting which usually says it is fake.

If it isn't however, the next thing you'll see on the evening news is "Man literally $#!%@ bricks. More at 11pm."

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think it is really great how Matthew Allen Whitton has a two month son that he has abandoned to go find "bigfoot".

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
so what time would the release be in central time? Also what source are we supposed to look at for the release? CNN? Fox News? Some website?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What I really don't understand is why if they did capture a real bigfoot why on earth would these two bigfoot hunters associate themselves with a notoriously known hoaxer Tom Biscardi. If this was legit they would have reputable bigfoot researchers/scientists examinging the body. It is an obvious hoax and I don't know what kind of enjoyment these three knuckleheads are getting from this? Also why can't people see the body, the heck with the pictures and DNA. There is no known species to collaborate a DNA sample from a bigfoot because one hasn't been captured yet!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

The Bigfoot Hunters invited Fox News along and they have an article on the 3pm Eastern 12pm Pacific time press conference:

www.foxnews.com...

We'll see how much evidence is actually offered and whether or not the body will be revealed. They had stated September 1st as the reveal, so this may be a "we've got the evidence, but we're not showing it until later" type of deal.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think most of us would agree that the guys who "found" bigfoot aren't people we'd be associated with.

Then again, did anyone really think that some fedora wearing, whip wielding adventurer would be the one to eventually discover Bigfoot?

Maybe a stop at grampa's still before a wandering trek through the woods is EXACTLY the reason these guys stumbled upon something.

Before you blast me with insults regarding the validity of their claim (personally, I'm highly skeptical of this whole thing) just think about how we all had HOPED a major find would come out versus the REALITY of such a discovery.

My question to all of you is this; If one of us we're to find something that perhaps had enormous ramifications such as Bigfoot, would you HONESTLY have a clear enough head to contact the proper authorities (ex: professors and DNA experts, NOT POLICE), local or national news outlets, or as some have suggested throw the carcass in the back of the pick-em-up truck and hightail it to War-shingtin?

Before you answer, please take into account the type of people we're dealing with here.
These aren't well-educated scholars and researchers. These two seem to be FOX news disciples, confederate flag-flying throwbacks that probably think the interweb is something to use in a deer blind.

Just my .02

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

After seeing the press conference, I agree with what you stated. Maybe these guys were fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you look at it) to stumble on a body. They are not the poor SOB who has been working all his life researching and trying to sight, let alone take a picture of one of these elusive creatures. I'm leaving the press conference a little less skeptical. I will wait for the final results of the tests.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

After seeing the press conference, I agree with what you stated. Maybe these guys were fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you look at it) to stumble on a body. They are not the poor SOB who has been working all his life researching and trying to sight, let alone take a picture of one of these elusive creatures. I'm leaving the press conference a little less skeptical. I will wait for the final results of the tests.

Dude, seriously. Other then the monkey suit (which it clearly is) what proof have these guys provided to back up their claim?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

They actually showed up for the press conference. That right there would take b@lls the size of basketballs. I really thought they would cancel or postpone it, but they went on and did a decent job. I don't know what to think, but if it is a hoax, it certainly is one on a grand scale. I am just saying, wait for the tests of the autopsy.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Video of the jokers admitting a hoax:

People who should be shot

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If all this talk of a real body is true ( I believe it's a hoax personally ) then I don't think the priesthood ( scientific mainstream ) would allow them to screw up their fairy tale of evolution so easily.

For this to be recognized officially it would have to be leaked out slowly over the years by scientist's to fit into their model of anthropology, so the next generation will grow up thinking it was always known by mainstream science to exist.

I guess how could we miss something that lives alongside us for so long that is a branch of our own ancestral tree? Perhaps because it doesn't fit their current model it's been ignored ? or is just a fairy tale on it's own ?...I'm betting the latter.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by jms88

They actually showed up for the press conference. That right there would take b@lls the size of basketballs. I really thought they would cancel or postpone it, but they went on and did a decent job. I don't know what to think, but if it is a hoax, it certainly is one on a grand scale. I am just saying, wait for the tests of the autopsy.

Who is doing the autopsy? Where is the body? Where is the proof that there even is a body? Is that monkey suit from thehorrordome.com... supposed to be the body because that is obviously what they are using. How can waiting for bogus results from a bogus autopsy be considered proof of anything?

This autopsy is where they will make the money because people will have to PAY to see footage of the autopsy. Once you see it (just like Alien Autopsy) you will laugh and say "I knew it was fake all along". Meanwhile they get the last laugh because people were stupid enough to fall for their scam. In the end they profit from it so they don't care if people laugh at them and say it's a hoax. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised to see them get a TV deal and that will certainly make them millions.

Yeah, they showed up to the press conference, so what? People go in front cameras everyday and lie. Look at the Congress and Senate, it's nothing new. As far as doing a decent job, Matt looked like a scared little kid and Biscardi had to keep jumping in when the questions got too tough.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

I didn't say they proved anything. I just think they handled themselves quite well. It most probably is a hoax, but they are in it for the long haul. I have the same questions about the autopsy, and where the body actually is. I think they should get some points for showing up. If I were hoaxing something, a press conference would not be a good thing. My skepticism of them is kicking back in and I will be my old snide self in an hour.
I would love to see the body itself and several DNA tests on the beast.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
if they want an autopsy - i reccomend gunter van hagens - he can disect a human being on live teevee with dignity and professionalism

why are these clowns dithering ?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's already started! Mere hours after the press conference ends there is already a link on Biscardi's page asking for money to view the pictures:

www.searchingforbigfoot.com...

The link says:

"I want to be the first to see Bigfoot! Click here if you wouldn't mind paying a couple of bucks on paypal for a link to an insiders only site with our pictures and info"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join