It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Biscardi and bigfoottracker.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
American TV (and film for that matter) has run out of ideas. Empty. Only fumes in the tank and not even enough to get you high. The most anticipated (not be me, LOL) new shows this fall are either really bad remakes like 90120 (kill them all) and Knight Rider for Christ's sake. KNIGHT RIDER!!! Other shows are shows we are stealing from countries overseas. We have run out of ideas to keep americans fat and glued to the idiot box. Oh wait.....

Tom Biscardi to the rescue!

It worked for Alien Autopsy, World's Greatest Hoaxes and a slew of other crap. And it WILL work for the Bigfoot Autopsy. They're already asking for money from the public to be the first to see their pics on their website. With this much interest, TV WILL come calling and they will sell. Too much $$$ not to go for it at this point.

Remember how many people tuned it to see the TV program that showed that the Alien Autopsy was faked? We call that "Double-Dipping"

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's funny that they claimed to "not" be looking for bigfoot, even though they find it in August and their website bigfoottracker.com became a registered domain in early JUNE! www.whois.com. Check it out. Hoax!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This was quite a stunt. I'm actually amazed that with the money television stations have wasted on this story that these kids aren't facing charges. This world makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

why doesn't some REAL authority step in to do an investigation before a lot of suckers get scammed into camping trips, t-shirts, video footage, etc.? after all, we pay a lot of money to protect stupid people from taking advantage of even stupider people, and while this is hardly the crime of the century, it is still FRAUD. granted, if your I.D. gets stolen, and the secret service (who you'd have to call, not sure why) tells you they don't even mess with cases under $200,000 (from personal experience i can say this), chances aren't great a lot of official time and money *should* be paid to these jokers, though this hoax is too big to ignore. so, to maintain the illusion someone out there is looking out for our best interests, i'm surprised no official inquires have been made.

indeed, why would a police officer risk his job over this? obviously for the money. i mean, duh, eh? maybe he's a crappy police officer who knows he's get fired eventually anyway? doesn't meet the minimum i.q. requirements? ha! how many mensa members are on patrol, do you think? the urban legend is 'they' don't want officers who are exactly intellect heavy. and since when did it ever matter? how many PhDs are out there destroying whatever reputation they might otherwise have had?

as far as biscardi, once a crook always a crook, don't you think? his presense only undermines the validity of the find. well, that and the fact these guys didn't almost immediately search out reputable sources, are themselves bigfoot hunters, and have those youtube bits.

as bad as these guys are, we're that much worse for even believing that that one photo is a real bigfoot when it's obviously fake, and not even a very good one at that.

would i have the presense of mind to contact the proper authorities if i found a significant find? probably not. well, at least not for an hour and a half. but, okay, say a week. these guys had this thing for a month or more, plenty of time to come up with a game plan ensuring only the best scientific testing while at the same time retaining their rights to cash in big. how long would it take to figure out you need to get a lawyer? the average fifth grader would have thought of that the very same day.

doesn't matter, the DNA has been blasted out of the water anyway, which comes as no surprise to. a. single. intelligent. person. using. common. sense. i blame thehorrordome.com for not providing DNA samples along with their cheesy costume.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If they are charging for an autopsy of Bigfoot and it turns out it is fake, they can be charged with fraud and racketeering. The pictures I finally saw looked fake and the DNA tests were not of a Bigfoot. It's a scam.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It's funny that they claimed to "not" be looking for bigfoot, even though they find it in August and their website bigfoottracker.com became a registered domain in early JUNE! www.whois.com. Check it out. Hoax!

Wow! If that isn't just the final nail in the coffin.

This fraud is so transparent it's completely laughable!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Aawwww, the bigfoottracker site is broken...awwwww.

I don't know what's worse, the scum that came up with the idea - or the idiots that payed money to see it.

We are doomed.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jms88

When did they claim to find the "Bigfoot"?

The authorities cannot step in until a crime is allegedly committed and/or someone files a complaint. So far, the Georgia boys have yet to accept money. When they do, it is up to the person who paid them to file a complaint. If no one files any complaints, they will get away with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Bigfoot fails DNA test

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis.

Not that we really needed more proof about it being fake, but still.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Matthew Whitton (left) and Rick Dyer (right), who say they found a dead,
male Bigfoot in northern Georgia on June 10, 2008, two months before this group image was taken.

I copied that from a pic I saw. So they 'find' the creature on June 10, and apply for a web site domain on the 16th...sounds awfully staged, but it does sound better than applying for the domain and then finding the body.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I have asked them and they said I can view it on September 1st. Trust me, I don't know or work with these guys. I don't believe it until I see it.

If there's a costume shop near you, you can view the same thing for free. Dont waste your time man. Read the news. They already admitted it was a hoax.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

They got their 15min. of fame and a free plane ride cross country! They still might put some coin in their pocket no matter how you look at it, it's WIN, WIN for them!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wanted so much to believe this and so I did. From the beginning. They found the old boy finally. I mean look, after an enormous amount of sightings, recorded vocalizations, tracks and other evidence, the possibility of eventually finding a body doesn't seem so far fetched to me. Somethings just gotta be there! And these dudes lived or actually went exploring in a hot spot. The audacity of going public on such a grand scale, risking mega ridicule amongst other things made these Georgia buddies believable to me. Biscardi said he touched it. It felt real. It was real. The whole world heard it. (I knew nothing of Biscardi's past when I formulated this opinion) Now, suppose it was all true and it happened exactly as they claimed. Don't tell me some ultra covert, very powerful black hand of the gov't wouldn't have a keen interest in de-emphasizing this discovery. I think the boys got visited and were given one choice as they stood there bleeding from both ears. Perhaps there was beatings and payola to STFU or else.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BoltThrower

regretably i have been doing somr research and i have found that the group searching for bigfoot had received the frozen corpse. they were thawing the body very slowly so they would not hurt the body in anyway. the ceo of searching for bigfoot ubtained a hair from the corpse as it thawed. when they burnt it , it rolled up into a little ball. so they immediately thawed it with heaters. the head thawed first. it was hard inside but had one soft spot. then the feet thawed. thats when they had realized the foot was rubber. they called tom biscardi who in turn called the two men who allegedly found it and they admitted to the hoax. they were to meet tom at 8 a.m. the next day to fill out papers to explain there hoax and such. to his surprise they were gone. fled i mean. searching for bigfoot is filing a lawsuit against the two men. sorry guys. i wish it was true myself. i would love to find truth of another life out there. ... now what if the government got a hold of the real body while it was in transit. switched it and payed the two men to say it was a hoax and move on. the first pics look nothing like the ones there showing now. there website is no longer up and running. think about that.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join