It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dean Koontz Fans, I Have A Mystery That Needs Solving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hi All

I very rarely post in BTS, but this seems appropiate.
About 2 years ago i started to read the Odd Thomes series by Dean Koontz. after i think the 2nd or 3rd book, i found out that a new one was coming out called Odd Again, i went down to my local to get a copy and they had it, but it was to much for me to pay, so i decided to see if my libary had it, they did not, but a request was put in to get it, alas i never heard back, after about 3 weeks i went back to my local to pick up a copy, but it was not there, i asked them and they said, they did not have it in stock or ever had........this puzzled me quite a lot.
i forgot about it for a while, but the other day at work a new dean Koontz book came in called Odd Hours. this got me thinking about it again. and thoght i would like to read the privious book Called Odd Again, as i never got to read it and would like to before i read his new one that i thought followed on from it,
the puzzling thing is i cant find it anywhere, not on the prodcat, or the internet, its as if it never existed.
has anybody out they read the Odd Thomas series and knows where im coming from.
does anybody remember hearing about this book called Odd Again.
Am i going mad/senile.
has something in the timline really changed like This thread sugests.

I KNOW I"M NOT IMAGINING THIS.. i did see this title and hear about it, just didn't buy it at the right time.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The only thing I can find is articles saying "Dean Koontz goes Odd again", perhaps you mistook that info for the title, but no it doesn't appear to exist.
That quote might have even been on the book, which could've been a different Odd book.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Razimus]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

i thought that for about 2 secs then dismissed it.

i definatly remember seeing this book in the local store where i live, but now can't see it anywhere.

white cover with blue writing.

Odd thomas, foreever odd, brother odd now odd hours, but nowhere can i find odd again, this is really worrying.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Are you sure the title was not "Forever Odd"?

Link to official Dean Koontz website.
www.deankoontz.com...
Scroll down to find the "Odd" books.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

positive it wasent forever odd.

i have been to his site and that of his fan sites.

what i would realy like to know is if anybody here that reads DK's books, remembers this title coming out,

i'm 100% certain that he has released this title, just wondering if it was in this time-line

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I've read "odd thomas", "forever odd", "brother odd", didn't realize there was also, "odd hours" and "in odd we trust", odd again rings a bell but don't remember seeing it anywhere,
in this link, Dean speaks about "odd" being a seven book series.
www.amazon.com...=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

it looks like it runs like this:

1 "odd thomas" (read it, i thought it was the first one)

2 "forever odd" (read it)

2.5 "in odd we trust" (comic book version co written by someone else)

3 "brother odd" (read it)

4 "odd hours" (have not read it yet)

maybe "odd again" is yet to come????

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

See if you can get that bell to ring a little louder.........

Odd Again. you won't find anything on the web i even tried looking at some cached pages, but nothing.

must be someone out there that can verify this.

here's hoping

top topics

join