It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash in Las Vegas 1st of August 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Eyewitnesses say this was no meteorite , especially since a bunch of helicopters hauled it away....www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Could this be the peice of evidence we need to prove somthing is
A - being covered up by the USA
B - Possibly Aliens have come to earth,

Surley a Meteor would have burnt up. Which means it could be a UFO / ET's ships

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The story looks to be interesting, thanks for sharing.

Original article |
Lasvegasnow.com | I-team

Ed: found a thread about it:

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces (Breaking news)

[edit on 2/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
kind of wonder if this is a military craft? seems like they were monitoring it pretty well with that type of response time.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged.

George Knapp ROCKS. He is a true hero in the field of investigative reporting. The guy is fearless, and tackles subjects that 99.9% of reporters wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

This is definitely a highly interesting case. Because of the speed with which the helicopters were on the scene, it makes me wonder if it was some sort of malfunction with a black ops craft, but who knows. Whatever it turns out to be, it certainly was non-conventional by all accounts. Hopefully Knapp gets to the bottom of it. If anyone can, it's him.

Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
and not for the first time....
Regarding the 1962 Las Vegas crash-

www.ufocasebook.com...

This latest one's an interesting story, looking forward to see what develops!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Seems to me the object must have already been prepared for pickup by the sky crane. It is implausible that a 'foreign/alien' object could have been grabbed and whafted away so quickly. The glowing object would be extremely difficult to prpare for transport if this had been a 'spontaneous' collection. I'd say this thing must have been designed to land as it did and designed to be picked up quickly bt the sky crane. I can't see another plausible explanation of the facts.

WG3

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

My thoughts exactly, to respond so quickly equiped with a sky crane helicopter.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have one question in mind why they takes so much time to come out in media???I know in media report we dnt have any fix day but at least it sounds like a month old event to me....But more serious is the missing guy ....I remember in Texas sighting too the eyewitness get bad time from gov agents too ....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

After watching the video, I think it was a military aircraft. The first witness was credible, but the "New Age" radio guy with his MIB story seems far fetched. Add in a guy whose only name is Bob, and the story seems silly. George Knapp is the one who touted Bob Lazar as the real deal, and anyone who has worked for the government (such as myself) can see the wholes in his story.
No smoking gun evidence of aliens here, just a secret military aircraft.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

can see the wholes in his story.

That just blew your "worked for the government" credibility out of the water.
LMAO at "wholes". Easy typo right?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Seems to me the object must have already been prepared for pickup by the sky crane. It is implausible that a 'foreign/alien' object could have been grabbed and whafted away so quickly. The glowing object would be extremely difficult to prpare for transport if this had been a 'spontaneous' collection. I'd say this thing must have been designed to land as it did and designed to be picked up quickly bt the sky crane. I can't see another plausible explanation of the facts.

WG3

I'm not sure that its not plausable... This happens for every supposed UFO crash on record. The government must have teams on standby that specialize in recovery. Also, We've had radar in place out of our atmosphere for tracking satalites since the Starwars project began.. You think theres only satalites there tracking???? They know about these things before they even get through the atmosphere...

Add that to Janet planes flying in and out of laughlin when Janet planes exclusivly fly out of Vegas and you have some weirdness happening. IMO this was no meteor, and this was no man made craft.... How many planes do we have that glow blue in the night sky??? I'll look it up but i'm guessing not many.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Also, theres 3 threads going on about the same video, i'm going to be posting in this one from now on...

Any way we could consolidate them into one????

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The end of one of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Utube link:

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces
www.youtube.com...

Google on the crash

one of the forums going at it

Radar gave the heads up on this object.
Bob on the river got abducted.

A UFO that lost power, not good.

Did Bob see any bodies dangling from the saucer as the CIA picked
up the craft in one piece, ala JFK JR's pilot seat.

Similar but not:
(Also from the forum link)

Update on Kecksburg UFO incident

www.youtube.com...

The acorn UFO, similar except the event was shown
in a TV show with lots of PA witnesses as a truck hauled
it down from town.

Any records are in an Illuminati vault and can never be seen.
Locked up better than the "Pentagon Papers".

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
what the #?! This topic is some mass deja-vu...

I SWEAR I have seen this topic a few days ago.. but it was made today

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It occurs to me it could be several things.

1) Fallen satellite-US or other countries

2) A secret US or other countries craft

3) A meteorite

4) Something from somewhere else

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
this might be a product of the staples corporation.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
More than likely it's a U.S. experimental craft from Dreamland or one of the other test bases in the area, with how fast they arrived to salvage it.

[edit on 8/2/08 by CO Vet]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wow...

This is a real story...

Is it a ET vehical? Mabye? I think it is much more likely that this is a Goverment Project, that they needed to clean up...

Geroge Knapp is cool. I can't wait til he goes into this.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It was a UAV guys, sorry. Making anything more out of something like this just shows us to be overzealous, paranoid "ufo nuts" that jump at anything before exercising common sense, reason and logic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join