It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain is running the stupidiest, dumber, worst caimpaign in modern politics history!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Are the staff for the McCain campaign actually working in favor of Barack Obama?, I'm as independant as they come but seriously!!!!!, does the McCain people think they can win an election with this...

or this cheap intent to link Obama a JUNIOR SENATOR FROM ILLINOIS with high oil prices....

Or his lamest attempt to compare Obama with no other than MOSES!! Is McCain an atheist.... I must have miss that memo...

I dont know what John McCain and his staff is thinking but in my opinion his making the campaign for Obama that much easier ... Just makes me go out there and vote for Obama right away!!!

A memo to John McCain...we already know that the rednecks are voting for you...please start to appeal to a broader audience!!!

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That last video was just plain dumb. McCain really aired that? His creativity is starting to lose taste a little...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

The last one was an internet ad, but let me tell you... JEEZ how does he think he can win a campaign in the defensive... all he has done for the past month is talking about Obama...Obama this...Obama that.. HEY JOHN!!!! WHAT YOU STAND FOR!!!!??

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

He's stuck in the 'I know you are but what am I?' phase that he should have gotten out of after the republican primaries were over. He should be worried about himself right now, rather than every little move Obama makes.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
all he has done for the past month is talking about Obama...Obama this...Obama that..

Well, at least I have one thing in common with him.

He has the idea of he can keep the people's attention off of himself (his flip-flopping, his gambling, his Bush association, his war mongering), and on Obama (his race, his celebrity, his confidence - as if any of those things are "bad") then he can win... Sorry, he's just what it says in your title.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He is supposed to shoot himself in the foot...its all part of the NWO/Illuminati/Freemasony/Reptillian/Pleadian/Majestic 12/Bankers/...well i think someone is pulling some strings...no way someone puts out drivel like this and doesn't realise...Mccain is supposed to lose imo...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think it's great and I applaud McCain for his tactics.

The recent "The One" video is spot on.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I will say it is a lame campaign that he is running. However, something must be working. Obama doesn't seem to be gaining any significant momentum thus far.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Stupidiest (sic) dumber (than what?) and worst campaign in modern politics history?

Want to know how it is working? If it makes liberals mad, then it is working!

Notice how Obama's slim lead in the daily polls has shrunk to nothing. It wouldn't surprise me if next week McCain was actually leading in the polls.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is a pathetic campaign, because it's involves a pathetic candidate...

This country's doom was apparently sealed long ago.

At this point, does it really matter which bozo has the poorer campaign or which bozo wins?

I think not.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Look like I said I'm an independent. These ads that McCain is putting outhere do nothing in order for me to give him my vote, to the contrary it shows a childish approach a la Fox News to try to convince I dont know who of something.

Liberals would be mad, Conservative would support, rednecks would chew and spit and hippies would smoke pot and use '___'... so how this ads help the independent voters to align with McCain??? ....YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! LIBERALS GETTING MAD.......JEEZ!!

McCain couldn't beat Bush... now its becoming clear to me why!!.... McCain is 100 times better a man that GW...he just doesnt know how to run a succesful campaign.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why doesn't the Repub party just concede right now to save the embarrassment of an good old fasioned behind the woodshed whoopin.

McCain doesn't stand a snowflakes chance, unless the plan is carried out! That would almost cetainly mean a win for the republican party. Don't ask what the plan is, it is on a need to know basis and highly secret.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't think Senator McCain expects to win. I will be surprised if he even continues to run as the year progresses. I think Senator Obama is a done deal. I'm not happy with either choice. Fortunately for me, Ive been out of the U.S. for too long to vote, so I can shake my head sadly no matter what transpires. I've not supported Senator Obama, but I'm beginning to have some bit of hope. Not for change, not for truth, not for growth, but just to not finish screwing up the U.S. It's not going to be a rosy glow or a cakewalk (what the HELL does that MEAN, anyway, cakewalk) for whomever wins. These are the times when either heroes or cowards are made. I'm hoping for a hero.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This video discusses McCain and the others. It's a great video that has a completely different perspective on current affairs. HERE

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So how Obama is the culprit for high oil prices.... what you got to say Sen. McCain?

Politicians...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentusI think Senator Obama is a done deal.

This is happening because you are putting your trust into the media.
Don't let the media brainwash you.
The media is controlled by the same people who brought you 911.

Originally posted by argentusI'm hoping for a hero.

That would be the guy who fought for his country, was captured and became a prisoner of war, and was tortured horribly for years by the enemy and survived. His name is John McCain. That's a hero.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by rocknroll]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

Originally posted by argentusI'm hoping for a hero.

That would be the guy who fought for his country, was captured and became a prisoner of war, and was tortured horribly for years by the enemy and survived. His name is John McCain. That's a hero.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by rocknroll]

that's why it leaves dumbfounded why McCain is running the campaign his running he has more than enough accomplishments and experience that he should be highlighting instead of throwing this garbage out.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No matter how much McCain highlights his victories and accomplishments in life, it's no match for the media darling Obama. Obama knows in this day and age our dumbed down society reveres celebrity status (as shallow as it is). When you have the entire media backing a candidate, bringing up issues about his diet, the nicknames his children have for him, his favorite things to eat and drink, his workout schedule, his Messianic style...you have to pull out the stops and fight fire with fire. What McCain's doing is normal and acceptable to me, considering the media manipulation and adornment that the world is lavishing upon Obama. Obama is a fraud and it's everything goes now to expose his lie.
McCain's not my favorite but I applaud his style in bringing Obama down.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Before I started casting aspersions on the intelligence of others, I would brush up on my spelling and grammar skills. How can you expect anyone to take your post seriously when you can't even spell correctly, or string a few words together into an intelligible thought?

I am not a McCain supporter, but when I see a thread like this, I feel contempt for the public school system. It's sad to see how badly they've let the people of our country down..

As for McCain's campaign ads, they are a bit childish, but relevant nevertheless.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Notice how Obama's slim lead in the daily polls has shrunk to nothing. It wouldn't surprise me if next week McCain was actually leading in the polls.

Isnt it funny that when a poll says Obama is in the lead, people like RR say that polls don't matter.

But when other polls show it closer (but obama still leading) they use them as proof that Obama isnt what we think he is?

Maybe guys like RR think we're all just 12 year old retards who can't think for ourselves.

Most conservatives do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join