It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain is running the stupidiest, dumber, worst caimpaign in modern politics history!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Sorry sometimes it hard to post from my IPHONE, Just got the darn thing and try to get used to it is proving a bit difficult.

I will try my best to catch on quickly...I promise!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

You have been starred.

I usually don't bother with typos. But if you are going to start a bashing thread, please try to use correct and spelling in your title. Hard to argue with people who use words like stupidest.

I have to admit I wonder about McCain's campaign strategies too. Like comparing Obama to Paris Hilton.

I don't think Obama as a rock star but I do think his charisma and character are just a little different and refreshing. Instead of looking at more old white guys.

What McCain should attempt is instead of bringing Obama down, try to make his image a little more hip. Apparently that is why he is considering a younger hipper Virginian for VP.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I do have to agree that the Obama campaign is being run in a piss poor fashion. You know it's bad when the old guy that hosts "Money Talk" on the weekend makes it a point to bring this up (he did last weekend in his show, twice).

I even posted a few weeks ago about how I thought the McCain campaign lacked teeth. What's weird is during the primary runs, McCain seemed to be pretty sharp and somewhat on top of things and now ... well, now his edge seems to have dulled a bit and I can't help but wonder what's going on and if it would have been the same no matter which Republican got the nomination.

I have a couple of theories on his campaign's lack of substance:

* The Republicans are afraid to go all out and like in a normal election and just come out swinging for fear of being labeled racists. IMO, it doesn't matter. I heard Laura Ingraham talking this morning about how the Democrats are now resorting to labeling some Republicans as racists.

* McCain's got the goods on Obama and is just biding his time until he unleashes this info on the public, most likely closer to election time.

* He's just not that good of a politician. I'll give you that he's not great, but he's not the one that's been promising to usher in a new era of change and then waffling on those promises.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join