It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe NOT the US is to Blame For the Issues of Today!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ok the reason why I am doing this thread is to show that US for all of our faults we have we have these issues because of Europe mainly the UK and France. I was reading through a thread by Stumason about the UK being a police state as shown here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now in this thread I see a ton of America bashing. We are imperialistic, we push our agendas on other countries by invading them, we execute mentally ill, all the rich get the great treatment like flood evacuations and the poor get left to suffer, the torture, the hidden prisons, and on and on I can go all day. In fact Im not even going to debate the above because I actually AGREE that the US has become an imperialistic nation that favors the wealthy and is currently pushing our agenda on the world through war and the police state. What I am going to show is that the reason why the US is like this is BECAUSE of Europe. I will start with the FED.

The FED (Which I feel is the root of Americas problems) was created using a European Central Bank model in collusion with European banking interests including the Rothschilds (Who made a majority of his fortunes through war like the battle of Waterloo) teaming up with a few industrialists over here. Basically this gave control of the American money to the hands of the international bankers. Now the European banking interests wanted control of America for many reasons including the vast resources, population for war, and producing capabilities.

So this takes us to WW1. This is where the past is currently coming back to haunt the US. In the early 1900s the middle east as we know it did not exist. It was all part of the Ottoman Empire. They happened to be allied with Germany. So the Allies (UK and France) approached the tribes in the middle east and offered them their own countries if they fight the Ottoman Empire. The tribes agreed and France and UK drew what was to be the new middle east. After the war the allies won and indeed redrew the borders of the middle east. But instead of giving control of the countries and their valuable oil resources over to the people the UK in particular put in their own people because they did not want to give the control of the regions oil to the Muslims. This is what would start to create the hostilities that we still face today.

Then came WW2. After WW1 the Europeans wanted to create one bank of Europe to help funnel money to Germany for the reconstruction efforts. So the BIS was created. Well this bank was used for alot more than reconstruction. This European bank literally rearmed German and the would be Nazi party. The did this buy laundering and funneling massive amounts of gold and money to the Reich. (I would like to point out US banks would later be involved in this also. Chase in particular) Now meanwhile the Zionist movement was going into effect. The UK who had some land in Palestine that was in their hands from WW1 thought it would be good if the Jews had a place to go as anti semitism was on the rise. So slowly but surely a migration of Jews from Europe started to migrate to the lands in Palestine. Germany started setting up ways to get the Jews out of Europe to places like Madagascar and Palestine and to other parts of Europe. The problem is the other European countries would not take them in. The set immigration restriction so they could not come. Well we all know what went on to happen later.

So WW2 ensued and the European bankers through the BIS continued to fund the Nazis even as they were executing all the Jews of Europe. The European owned American banking interests were also in on this gig.

Also around this time the British Military along with the Palestinians and Jews all occupied the Palestinian lands. The Jews wanted this land as their own so began a riff and the Jews and the British started a small proxy war. The British tried working with the Jews and the Arab nations in the area to work out a deal which was never to be had. The British finally left the lands and afterwords the Jews declared independence. Im not even going to get into Lebanon. This very issue right here leads to one of the bigger issues we still face to this day.

So after the European banks got their fill off the WW now they wanted to secure some more oil. So the CIA overthrew the Iranian elected government to install the shaw who would allow BP British Petroleum to continue its raping. They also fiddled in Iraqs foreign affairs also to get a piece of that action. This wasnt necessarily for the US for the US had its own oil it was drilling in Texas. This was for our European allies like UK & France.

This takes us to Vietnam. This was actually a battle the French were fighting until they called on the US to come in their stead. I dont need to delve to much into this but to say the European bankers and the FED and other international bankers liked this war for the massive profits it reaped.

So this all (And I did not even go into massive detail above for the simple fact that people get tired of reading big paragraphs) leads up to the issues today. The Palestinian issue which is still going on today is directly linked to European anti semitism and British imperialism. The US is stuck to this day trying to clean up this mess that was caused in the early 1900s. Iran & Iraq same issues. The Europeans fiddled in these peoples business pretty much all through the 20th century for the oil interests. Once again the US has to clean up the mess and look like the bad guys. These people hate us because of all of the fiddling in their crap when in reality the root is all because of early French and British imperialism.

Now Im not doing this thread to cause issues between the US and our UK and French friends. I love the Brits (French not so much) I am doing this because people need to understand why this is all happening and that their hands are not clean in todays issues at all. The issues of the past play a big roll in todays issues and these were NOT caused by the US. Keep in mind the US really didnt become imperialistic till after WW2. I still feel that the US is ran one way or the other by the international bankers that mainly consist of European owners. What say you?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
it's a global effort, it may have originated in Europe or might be older, ie. a holdover from earlier times.

i for one do not believe that the main base's location of these elite circles is all that important, since they are in all likelyhood completely detached from our reality anyway and might as well live on Mars.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
it's a global effort, it may have originated in Europe or might be older, ie. a holdover from earlier times.

i for one do not believe that the main base's location of these elite circles is all that important, since they are in all likelyhood completely detached from our reality anyway and might as well live on Mars.

My issue is there is a hatred for American policies in Europe and we really look like scum over there and rightfully so. We have really strayed for from what America was founded to be. I want the Europeans to know their hands are not clean in this whole ordeal. We are being used as the trigger man to fix European started problems from the earlier 20th century.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I suspect the causation of today's troubles transcends nations and borders and is more about man's never ceasing need to exploit man.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I suspect the causation of today's troubles transcends nations and borders and is more about man's never ceasing need to exploit man.

I agree. I feel it is the bankers/elite/select few powerful people who are behind the "curtain" who is to blame not one individual country or the countries people. There is a select few who control the many via media, government, religion, and entertainment. But these powers derive from Europe and have spread into the US and other places. They got the US the moment the FED was implemented. When this was done we kissed the last bit of sovereign rights goodbye. We are not part of the problem where as before we kind of let the UK and France be the imperialists.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

They had control of the US from day 1 and have been controlling and manipulating world events for generations.
They may have gone to the US from Europe, as did all immigrants until relatively recent times, but they came to Europe from elsewhere centuries ago.
Do we Europeans thus apportion blame to the countries the originally derived from?
No.
These people care little about nationhood and origins and are only interested in control and power.
Their wealth is merely a tool to help them excercise their control and power.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The City of London bankers dominate US politics, which in turn dominates European politics. It is neither Europe nor the US that's the problem but rather a tiny elite controlling both.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Great post

I'm always amazed just how short people’s memories are, not just Americans but the rest of the world included. Look at the issues in Iraq and between Pakistan and India another mess the British dropped the ball on and ran from.

I love to hear Europeans say that the US is a war mongering nation when in fact if you look at Europe’s own history it is one of the most violent places on Earth just look at the past 1000 years or so as proof.
The sad fact is that half the world thinks the US are Imperial pigs and the other half says

“In case of an Emergency Break glass and call for US Marines"

We get slammed because they think that we think we are the worlds police, When in reality most of the time we are responding to a request for assistance, We are totally welcomed when we are helping our supposed allies when they get into issues when they are trying to do what’s in their best interest and we get nailed when we do the same for ourselves.

You used a fine example of WWII, I’m sick and tired of Europeans who say that Russia won WWII not the Americans.

Wrong!

They had a hell of a time on the eastern front FACT.
The British needed our supplies in lend lease FACT.
The US and Brit fought off the Japs in the pacific FACT.

It was a team effort. America was completely happy being neutral, we did not have to get involved we could of just sit back and let Europe destroy itself AGAIN!

Look at the mess the Europeans made in Korea and in Vietnam and those are a whole other thread

good post.

SLAY

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well the OP Has brought a very good point and although I believe the tenet of his theory.I also Believe the Americans are not off the hook.
Since America really never won it's independence ,Really.
As any astute scholar will tell you When the Mighty British retreated to the Canadian Border. They didn't leave America !
One need just look at the Original Treaty
where upon King George tells the American Ring leaders I demand all of this that and all of those. or I shall have your heads for treason
and then says And you had bloody well better not be late in payments
or ill send 12 more regiments and the heavy armaments.
Where upon The Americans signed the treaty and Agreed to all DEMANDS
of the KING.

So Americans are not ultimately Responsible but still are on the hook.
Because they no longer can make those payments for one
and they have been complicit in the crimes committed .

I mean really !
A Rag Tag Army beat the Mighty British at the height of their power

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The issues between India and Pakistan are religious, (the bane of mankind in my book!)

Yeah, France screwd up in Vietnam but the US hardly made a success of things did they!

As for the ME, what a screw that is, but again, I think the prejudices of those directly involved, both sides, is more of an issue.
Any solution would have been treat with derision by one side or another, or both.
Until they put aside their own inbred hatred of each other there will always be conflict.
I suspect the inflexibility and zeal of both religions proves a fervent breeding ground for the ongoing hatred.

Korea, to be honest I don't know enough about it to comment.

As for US aid in WW11, come on, we've only just finished paying the US off for all the help they kindly provided, (the US made an absolute fortune out of WW11 and were a willing partner to the settlements after, the price for which the whole world is still paying!)

Yes, it was a joint effort, something for which I for one will eternally be grateful for, but please do not try and make out that the US won it single handedly, like some many Americans do.
All this mud slinging is a slur on the thousands who fought bravely and paid the ultimate price!

I for one believe the world is a better place for the role the US plays in it, but they are not the knight in shining armour on a white steed they portray themselvs to be.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1

I mean really !
A Rag Tag Army beat the Mighty British at the height of their power

A popular mis-conception.
The US army consisted of regular and irregular French forces and thousands of German mercenaries as well as US and Native Americans.

The British were highly stretched due to wars on other fronts.

The simple logistics of sending an Army to deal with the rebels would have exposed Britain elsewhere, so we used a bit of British ingenuity, allowed the US their phyrric victory but still controlled the country and got the wealth.
Who were the losers there?

[edit on 31/7/08 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

but please do not try and make out that the US won it single handedly, like some many Americans do.
All this mud slinging is a slur on the thousands who fought bravely and paid the ultimate price!

I for one believe the world is a better place for the role the US plays in it, but they are not the knight in shining armour on a white steed they portray themselvs to be.

Oh
I agree and I never said we won it single handedly, what I am saying is that I believe the US has been pushed into a role that is thankless and that we should back off and let the rest of the world either works its own problems out or blow each other up and only when it's absolutely crucial for us to get involved then we should.

But I'm also well aware of the fact the the Europeans need to stand up and take responsibility for their fair share of the worlds issues like the ME.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I know this is slightly off topic but the problems of the ME are caused primarily by the bigotry and hatred practiced by the people of the ME themselves.
We in Europe and the US can accept as much responsibility as you wish but until they themselves accept some, dare I say it, most, of the responsibility themselves and put aside generations and centuries of hatred then there will be no solution.

You single out the US for isolationism, why not Europe as well.

It is convenient for everyone to abdicate themselves of any responsibility and to blame us for the world's ill's.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I always find it curious how some Europeans look down upon Americans and like to point out the errors of our ways while simultaneously overlooking their own indiscretions of their own past. Europeans are quick to elaborate upon the ‘barbarism’ of the United States and its ‘imperialist’ policies while conveniently overlooking two world wars, genocides, colonialism, etc. that were very much European endeavors. Somehow though, to them, the hundred million or so that their forefathers massacred in the last century are of no comparison to the horrible ‘crimes’ that the U.S. is now committing. Somehow, their legacy of colonialism that led to much of the current strife in the third-world isn’t relevant anymore. It’s only the United States’ actions that count as bad.

Also, let’s not overlook that the United States is really just the inheritor of the policies of Western European nations. Before the U.S. was even conceptualized as an independent nation, the Europeans – primarily the U.K. – had introduced slavery, corporate monopolies, extermination of the Native Americans, etc. We didn’t invent these things – we were given them.

Really, if you look at history, the period of peace and prosperity of Europe since World War II is an anomaly. The true history of Europe is one of almost unceasing wars, crusades, pogroms, and inquisitions. Why should we in the U.S. believe that the current cultured behavior of the Europeans is anything more than just an aberration and that things won’t soon return to the ‘normal’ state of European affairs?

What gives them this smug sense of superiority?

Europeans have no right to look down upon the United States. We never did anything bad that they didn’t teach us how to do and we never surpassed them in the horrors they have brought forth.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

Really, if you look at history, the period of peace and prosperity of Europe since World War II is an anomaly. The true history of Europe is one of almost unceasing wars, crusades, pogroms, and inquisitions. Why should we in the U.S. believe that the current cultured behavior of the Europeans is anything more than just an aberration and that things won’t soon return to the ‘normal’ state of European affairs?

What gives them this smug sense of superiority?

Europeans have no right to look down upon the United States. We never did anything bad that they didn’t teach us how to do and we never surpassed them in the horrors they have brought forth.

The reason why they have the peace and prosperity is because the US is fighting the wars that Europe started in the 20th century. It reminds me of the people who instigate fights at school and then sit back and watch the fights from the sidelines. The modern US government is a monster that Europe or I should say the European Elites and Bankers has created. Good post.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I know this is slightly off topic but the problems of the ME are caused primarily by the bigotry and hatred practiced by the people of the ME themselves.
We in Europe and the US can accept as much responsibility as you wish but until they themselves accept some, dare I say it, most, of the responsibility themselves and put aside generations and centuries of hatred then there will be no solution.

You single out the US for isolationism, why not Europe as well.

It is convenient for everyone to abdicate themselves of any responsibility and to blame us for the world's ill's.

The middle eastern issues are because Europe and the US has been meddling in their business for over 100 years. The chickens have finally come home to roost as they say. Yes they hate the Jews is a part of the issue but when you look into how Israel was formed there is reason for the hostilities over there.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

As for US aid in WW11, come on, we've only just finished paying the US off for all the help they kindly provided, (the US made an absolute fortune out of WW11 and were a willing partner to the settlements after, the price for which the whole world is still paying!)

Actually the citizens of Europe and the US are paying the BANKERS off. I or my parents didnt get any benefits from the war. The monetary benefits went to the bankers and the military industrial complex.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have been saying for a long time now in many threads that seem to cast the blame on America for everything wrong with the world including Hurricanes.

That they should look in their own back yard before commenting on ours.We(America) are only 300 years old as a nation compared to other nations that have had there go at it for thousands of years.But yet I constantly hear from specific members and I think we all pretty much know them at this point, say The U.S. has done more evil deeds in the world more than any other country in history! All I do now is just shake my head and sigh.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I think your right on. The protocols of Zion are rejected by most as hoax. Yet many things going on in this world seem to be following that plan in a spooky way.

A favorite researcher in the area is Eustace Mullins. Here is an interesting article with him An Afternoon With Eustace Mullins

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Double post sorry

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Swingarm]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join