It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
killer on bus

So let me get this right. The guy was asleep, and this other guy pulls out a knife and stabs him 40-50 times.

He then beheads him and starts to disembowel the deceased. he then holds up the head as a trophy then gets back to his job in hand and chows down?

Then...... he tries to make an escape via starting the bus and then smashes a window and is finally caught.

F###### ########### ############ ##### !!!!!!!!!!

Thats, thats some thing else. Thats cold hard instant rage in a can right there. Thats scary arse reading thats for sure.

Would I of tackled him? no way on earth would I. Every one off and save lives first. keeping him contained within the bus was the best move they made.

RIP poor guy.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This murderer is 120%, full blown-psychochotic-crazy-nutzo-bonkers-out-of-his-mind. But that's not the clinical term for it.

This guy is as sick as they come, unfortunately, also with violent tendencies.

The delusions this wacko must have been experiencing to do such an act are unimaginable.

I've studied Psychology and schizophrenics are 99% of the time non-violent.

The problem with a violent schizophrenic that suffers from delusions of grandeur is that they can actually believe they are the devil - or that they are destroying evil. Who knows what his fantasy world consisted of - but what ever it is, it was a full blown psychotic break from reality.

That poor kid, just sleeping on a crappy Greyhound bus, listening to headphones, minding his own business...

In the days to come, I guarantee we'll be hearing about this man's medical past. They'll say the usual: that he wasn't taking his meds, that he's been in and out of hospitals, etc... that he somehow slipped through the system.

Well, which ever doctor was last responsible for him, that doctor failed big-time.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Police tape leaked....

www.thestar.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

as in I was surprised, not in a judgmental way.

Ditto for me. The story is mind boggling. Again, I think that there is something that is causing this. It may turn out to be he had problems, but, there has been so much of this, even in China, that I think something else is going on. This is so far off the scale, even for crazies.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

I think the word you are wanting to use is... basis... not bases

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Again I have to say...

SHAME on the forum members who are criticising the actions of the passengers, I believe they acted very bravely and ensured that nobody else was killed.

To all the wannabe-hero's who are talking about grabbing the killer in a headlock and gouging his eyes or popping a cap in his *** , then may i suggest you get a grip on reality and realise this isn't a movie or videogame.

This was a very shocking and sickening moment and i very much doubt anybody here would have reacted much differently to the poor passengers on that ill-fated bus.

Once again, I'm shocked to find out that the killer had no criminal record and was actually on his way to a job interview. What the hell happened???

What caused a seemingly normal man to snap, to kill and behead a total stranger?

It's just a blessing the killer didn't have a gun or there would have been many more dead and injured.

Sickening.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Latest reports tell when the guy was apprehended off the bus he had a baggy with the victims nose, ear and parts of a mouth. In his prelim, he said, 'PLEASE KILL ME".

Look at this perps eyes and you will see evil firmly inplanted for anoth go of horrors upon the unsuspecting.

Other reports state this guy had 4 days in a psych ward prior to the bus ride. Also this guy worked at McDonalds and did local paper deliveries. The McDonald boss can't beleieve what this guy did.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Peepers]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join