It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German scientist Von Braun was at Roswell during UFO crash McClelland![/headline]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

German scientist Von Braun was at Roswell during UFO crash McClelland!

Since publishing revelations regarding the disclosure that Dr. Wernher von Braun had told me about, associated with he and others being at the near Roswell crash site, a group of "UFO Inspector Generals" have taken it upon themselves to say my report is bogus. Please read my formal response. It adequately explains that I personally knew about the near Roswell crash of a suspected alien craft since 1958. LONG before all the books published on the subject. Again, I say, believe it or not, Mr. and Mrs. Public.

Read more on link, could this guy be real?
link

[edit on 30-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here we go again.

Already posted. Old news. Do a search.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

You do a search, see if you got any manners, moron.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

Clark McClellands histrionic claims have been being discussed all day in the 'NASA EMPLOYEE SAW NINE FOOT ALIENS' thread.

I assume you were reading that thread and did the same thing I did and Googled him only to find out that he has made all sorts of other accusations like Von Braun and Roswell, the Jews that run NASA, and the story about how the 'criminal' justice system refused his constitutional rights to get retirement benefits from a job he was fired from.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56
reply to post by emsed1

Why are you people so pretentious pumped up sanctimonious, pompous greater than though, you air head, this is a chat room we are not planning the new dawn of mankind, you sir are everything that's wrong with ATS!

Why didn't you say, oh, by the way this thread is already busy, for instance?

I'll tell you why, because you are a #ing moron my friend!

Never mind about all my wonderful character traits.

Is this post about Von Braun and Roswell?

What do you think? Was Von Braun at Roswell?

I don't believe he was. I will tell you why.

Any good UFO crash theorist will tell you that they packed that stuff up and shipped it off to Fort Riley and then on to WP and other locations. I don't believe Von Braun ever claimed to have anything to do with the Roswell incident but I am happy to hear if you have evidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've always personally thought that maybe Von Braun had something to do with the whole Roswell deal, which didn't really have anything to do with aliens at all, but rather Top Secret missile research.

Just a stray thought I had to try and explain the whole secrecy aspect of the thing. Don't ask me for any proof, 'cause I ain't got any.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Oh and aren't you such a big clever boy then, why didn't you say so in your first snotty reply, that proves to me even more that you are a moron because you don't have conversation skills,
Why don't you go back to your vegetable life and stop bothering me, PLEASE, because people like you make me sick, it reminds me of school bully's and you are probably middle aged fat and balled so run along, moron!
Go pick on a new member, that's what your good at. Or you could go whining to the mods that's probably better for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

GOED ZO MIJN VRIEND.

and by the way thanks for calming me down!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Are we going to discuss the topic you proposed in the thread?

You asked us for opinions and my opinion is that Clark C. McClelland is lying.

What is your opinion?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

OH are we now a good UFO crash theorist as well as a bully, boy we are doing well. You didn't listen, I gave you an honest chance to have dialogue with me and you abused it, so please go antagonise someone else, I don't play with bully's

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
gaz no offense but you seem to have worse conversation skills than a 5 yr old; either that or you need anger management........YOU want to talk about this......so talk about it, Jeeze

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Am I not making myself clear here, OK, I will try again, I have observed here on my brief time on ATS that certain people bully new members and you my friend fit smugly into that category and you are the last person on earth I want to discuss anything with.
Good day!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

I'm a new member and I haven't been bullied. Sometimes people act pretty condescending, but that's their problem not yours. Jump down their throat and they will relish the chance to report you to the mods. For your own benefit you should learn to control how you react to people who might try and provoke you.

On topic: I'm with the others on this, any involvement that Werner had was almost guaranteed to do with missile research.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This whole thread is worthless.

Why all the name-calling? Childish crap that I don't like to find here at ATS. New member or not, learn to discuss the topic, not each other.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I believe alot of people are coming out to confirm roswell these days, it seems.

I doubt this guy had anything to do with the actual downed spacecraft, but the crash happened, that im sure of.

Since all of the evidence on roswell happening and not happening has already been posted multiple times, i suggest you go look for the topics here , or google it, if ur interested in it.

As far as mcClelland goes, he's not the first to make such claims, and probably not the last. I will believe in him and Edgar Mitchell, until its proven a hoax, as i see no reason to doubt such accomplished people, maybe mcClelland, but certainly not Mitchell.

Time will tell i say.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
C'mon guys give Gaz a break.Have we all been Ms Goody Twoshoes all the time? I think he felt people were being rude to him so he was rude back and to be quite honest there are better ways of telling somebody that this or that subject has been covered.He just wanted to know your opininon that's all.Anyway I'd like to know along with Eisenhower(?)Von Braun is it true that Jesuit priests were present as envoys from the Vatican?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I did not give Gaz a fair shake and I apologize.

If Von Braun was at Roswell we need to explore the issue.

My reaction was due to my total and utter disbelief of Clark C. McClelland, ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, NASA Kennedy Space Center.

He has refused request after request by ATS members to come here and tell his story. (Yes, he is an ATS member)

How will we ever be able to decide if this thread is true if Clark won't come and tell us?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was gonna post but from the looks of this thread I dont think I will

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

That could end up being the OP's plan, although I don't see what it would accomplish. If the topic gets closed due to his behavior, somebody could just make another topic and have a civilized conversation there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join