It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The proof solidifies of a vaccine-mercury-autism link

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Seen as a victory by American anti-vaccine advocates and as an historic admission by the US government that vaccines cause autism, the Department of Health & Human Services recently conceded in a lawsuit that five vaccines simultaneously given to a Georgia girl, Hannah Poling when she was 19 months old, “aggravated a rare underlying metabolic condition that resulted in a brain disorder with features of autism spectrum disorder”. The sick crap about these vaccine cases is that you cannot sue the manufacturers directly. They are held in a special vaccine “court” and the best outcome possible even in there is to get some money from a federal vaccine fund. Even if a person believes the government is good and loving, and of course, there are people who do lie to milk some payments for themselves, but this unreasonable scorched earth policy is the smoking gun proof in this pudding of the Siamese twin style relationship between the government and the drug companies.

The government and medical associations insist that vaccines are 100% safe, and that there’s zero proof of any link between them and autism, despite all of the evidence pointing in the opposite direction. Safe? Hell, maybe the government’s right and what happened to little Hannah Poling is just an isolated case. Maybe not, though. Judicial Watch found, through a Freedom of Information Act request, that there were over 8,000 adverse reaction reports related to Merck’s HPV Gardasil vaccine in the two years since it has been approved for girls. These include the experiences of: Jamie Venice, who passed out and had a seizure after her shot, and three others who got paralyzed after theirs, and a dozen deaths to top it all off. The FDA, in an email to CBS, said none of these events are surprising to them, nor are the faintings that are “a common event” with teens and young adults after vaccinations. I bet if you asked the FDA about the Russian spy guy who had all the radioactive poison in his body before he died, they’d have said he was Olympic ready!

In America the debate is swirling and swarming. What’s causing the blaze of autism rate increases? It’s so mysterious. In 1990 the national rate of autism was 4.7 out of every 10,000 children. Now it’s 60 in 10,000, or about 1 in 166. In some parts of the country it’s even worse, at 1 in 150. Yes, you guessed right, I’m going to bring up mercury. Jim Donnelly, father of a boy who developed autism after taking his shots (pun intended) says that when he got tested, 20 times the EPA safety limit of mercury was found in his body. Actually, no amount of mercury is safe. Some children’s bodies dump most of it out, but others don’t and these end up as the many sad statistics. This is why, when Dr. Mady Hornig of Columbia University did his own mercury-autism link experiment, he found this:

Hornig injected a strain of mice with genetic tissues similar to those found in children with mercury-laden vaccines equivalent to what kids got in the 1990’s. The mice developed profound brain problems.

So what types of behavior did Hornig see in the mice, and how does that compare with what we call autism? Dr. Hornig answers, “All sorts of strange behaviors that were repetitive in nature, where animals would just keep repeating the same behavior in a very stereotyped fashion.”

It wasn’t just repetition — the mice withdrew from their surroundings like autistic children. They resisted change and developed brain abnormalities affecting emotion and thinking, also like autistic children.

The National Autism Association is thinking along similar lines, questioning the validity of one of the studies saying that mercury containing ingredient thimerosal has no link to autism that the AMA and FDA no doubt love to throw in the faces of those disputing the official story about vaccines. PR Newswire reports:

warofillusions.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Bless you, bless you, bless you. My daughter is living in another state with my sister as guardian (until I can again afford to feed her well). I am begging that she not vaccinate my daughter for school in the fall (she is five).

I sent my whole family this article. Maybe that will make a difference.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Bless you, bless you, bless you. My daughter is living in another state with my sister as guardian (until I can again afford to feed her well). I am begging that she not vaccinate my daughter for school in the fall (she is five).

They have vaccines without thiomersal. My latest meningitis vaccination didn't have it. Hopefully your five year old daughter doesn't suffer as a result of your misguided judgment.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Originally posted by Amaterasu

They have vaccines without thiomersal. My latest meningitis vaccination didn't have it. Hopefully your five year old daughter doesn't suffer as a result of your misguided judgment.

Misguided? Heh. Perhaps you're the one misguided.

Hopefully none of your children (should you have any) or grandchildren don't suffer from efforts to get rid of "useless eaters..."

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This sux, who can I believe? The Doctors OR the articles with statistics, is it better to be safe and not do the vaccines or is better to have the vaccines and HOPE nothing hapens to my child? Does anyone have peer reviewed articles I can read up on, I don't want to have to give unesseary vaccines just because the Doc says to.

What are the Vaccines that are the most prone to damage?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Research how how much private behavioral therapy( the only treatment which helps autistics) and speech therapy costs. Research how much private nursing homes cost. Research how much physical and sexual abuse developmentally backwards people are subjected to in this society. Go to websights where people show their true attitudes towards special education students and their families. Your sister if she is smart will realize that she can not afford financially or mentally the abuse which people who have autism suffer.In my opinion there is a link, between mercury laden vaccines and Autism. There is also a link between autism and the desire of some people to see to it that other people suffer.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 38181
This sux, who can I believe? The Doctors OR the articles with statistics, is it better to be safe and not do the vaccines or is better to have the vaccines and HOPE nothing hapens to my child? Does anyone have peer reviewed articles I can read up on, I don't want to have to give unesseary vaccines just because the Doc says to.

All the studies I've seen say that the thiomersal (the mercury preservative) in vaccines is perfectly safe as it is an extremely low dose.

They also make them without mercury now, as I've said. So get vaccines without thiomersal if possible.

However, this is where I'm a little unsure - vaccinating babies and small children. Even in vaccines that don't have thiomersal, I question the safety of injecting someone with such an undeveloped ability to maintain homeostasis and fight any sort of bodily threat with anything of that nature. It's two-sided, though - a baby is also very likely to die if it contracts a disease the vaccine would have saved it from.

I'm not qualified to make a judgement yet... If/when I go to med school, I'll really look into it, but at the moment I'm forced to conclude that vaccines, especially ones without mercury, are perfectly safe for adults and children above a reasonable age. Probably safe for babies, too, but I'm unsure due to how little I know.

And I don't have any children.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have a six month old daughter. We did some research, and you have to weigh the risk of them getting one of these terrible diseases against the vaccine risks. A few of these diseases are very, very nasty - everyone should look at the consequences of the diseases as part of their decision making process.

So here's a middle road that we decided upon, based on our best guesses of the risks involved:

1) We delayed the first hepatitis B shot for our baby until she was two months old. The idea that they want to give ANY baby a vaccine literally within hours of birth for what is essentially an STD made us very angry. The medical system asks you to put THEIR convenience over the safety of your baby. No thanks. A newborn baby has so much to deal with biologically, and my wife was tested twice for Hep B and came up negative, so the odds of our baby getting that disease are around .0001%.

2) No flu shots. A case of the flu won't generally kill a baby. And this is the vaccine they always talk about when they say "the last vaccine to have thimerisol was the flu vaccine, and most of those stockpiles should be gone". Who tracks the inventory? Not only that, the flu shots mostly fight last year's flu and aren't terribly effective.

3) We monitor her temperature and behavior extremely closely both before and after the shot to see if there's any unusual reactions.

4) Not too many vaccines at once. The idea to us that parents, for the sake of convenience, will decide to consolidate them just to save an extra trip to the pediatrician is outrageous. It's your kid, dammit. Don't take the chance. If we could've gotten every shot as a separate visit and gone back 20 times we would've done it.

The girl in the case sited above was on CNN. Her parents explained that they had fallen behind on the vaccine schedule, so they took her to the pediatrician and got like 12-14 vaccines in one visit. C'mon, people, use your goddamned brain. It didn't occur to them that that might be risky?

A vaccine prompts the immune system into action, as they usually contain dead virii. Well, imagine coming down with a case of the chicken pox, flu, a cold, hepatitis, etc... all at once. No wonder the girl ended up injured. The body can't handle it all.

I think as a society we need to be skeptical of big corporations, the medical lobby, and the government. But on the same token we have to open our minds, gather all available information, and focus on the areas where risk can be mitigated, and do the best we can to make intelligent, informed, measured decisions that we can live with.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just read a couple threads that were related to this. The source is WND though, and a few google searches didn't bring up any other articles, so decide for yourself.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the U.N. today has implemented or is in the process of implementing all the planks of Adam Weishaupt's Manifesto. When George Bush took us to war in the Persian Gulf, he stated boldly that he didn't need the approval of Congress anymore to declare war because he had a U.N. Mandate. We have sacrificed a large part of our U.S. sovereignty. The U.N. has recently passed a Declaration of Children's Right's. It is now a RIGHT of the child to receive vaccinations, which do more harm than good, and a parent doesn't have the right to interfere. Parents who interfere with the rights of a child or abuse a child or are accused of abuse can have their children taken by the state.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Generally speaking, I'm not a big believer in vaccines causing autism.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Link to a Bad Astronomy bit where Blait goes on about anti/pro-vaccinations.
His point is worth reading, but there are several links in the following comments, as well as opinions and viewpoints to make it a worth while read.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I don't care much for people who try to lump everyone who thinks that autism is linked to vaccines as anti vaxxers. Every year it seems they come up with a new catchy phrase to discredit people who have legitimate reasons to distrust certain vaccines. I encountered those wackos when the infamous gardasil mandate was passed in Texas. Anyone who questioned the wisdom of giving what is now known to be a dangerous vaccine to every teenage girl was called every filthy word under the sun by those people. People who call the parents of children who have suffered from side effects of certain vaccines dangerous are speaking volumes about themselves.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
From what I've read, parents who choose not to vaccinate their kids actually have healthier kids because their immune systems are stronger and they are able to fight off childhood diseases (including common colds).

In my research, I've just come to my own personal conclusion that I'm not buying whatever the government, big business and mainstream media is pushing. If they're pushing it, then there is some agenda behind it.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by annestacey]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

People on both sides of the debate come up with catch nicknames for each other. it starts in preschool.
I didn't provide the link to show of a new nickname, like I said, Phil has his point of view on it, but there are some interesting research and ideas i the comments that are worth a look. Take or leave, but don't jerk your knee at the name calling.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I like this guy. Join ATS! Really, read this post for advice. Question, though, you think two months is a reasonable amount of time to wait? Why not longer?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ya know, it's not just the autism that scares Me. When My govt. tells Me I HAVE to do anything regarding My children I automatically take a step back to investigate the situation further.

Bacterial toxins such as DpT and living viruses such as MMR will affect those who are most sensitive to them-babies.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Okay, I'm in, your newest member. I only found this site about a month ago and love it.

Anyhow, to answer your question Johnmike, we waited two months because I think the schedule would've gotten too cramped otherwise. We debated trying to resist it altogether, but we knew my wife had to go back to work after about three months, and weren't sure if we could put our daughter in daycare without the vaccination.

It's sort of a parallel discussion to baby bottles. There's a chemical called Bishphenol A in plastic bottles which *may* cause hormonal problems in babies. And why is plastic so popular? Because it doesn't break. Lordy, you're putting an ADDITIONAL potentially harmful chemical in your kid at a very very early age, again... solely for your own convenience.

So in summation - I think the point I'm trying to make is that if the pain of removing a risk is small, just do it. The FDA and the National Toxicology Program can continue the debate for all I care. People get so hung up on the absolutes, and answering these questions definitively, that they lose sight of all the little things they can do to reduce their kids' risks.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben420
I just read a couple threads that were related to this. The source is WND though, and a few google searches didn't bring up any other articles, so decide for yourself.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the U.N. today has implemented or is in the process of implementing all the planks of Adam Weishaupt's Manifesto. When George Bush took us to war in the Persian Gulf, he stated boldly that he didn't need the approval of Congress anymore to declare war because he had a U.N. Mandate. We have sacrificed a large part of our U.S. sovereignty. The U.N. has recently passed a Declaration of Children's Right's. It is now a RIGHT of the child to receive vaccinations, which do more harm than good, and a parent doesn't have the right to interfere. Parents who interfere with the rights of a child or abuse a child or are accused of abuse can have their children taken by the state.

OMG.

And OMG again. This is scary. When you look at how they produce these vaccines - and with what... A child has a RIGHT to be injected with aluminum, pig parts...etc? I am sick to my stomach.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
With the farce that is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, are you surprised?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My daughter is 3 and a half and has all of her shots and thank goodness she had no adverse reactions to anything.I did get behind on her shots and got them caught up,but me and the Doctor both agreed it was best to spread the remaining shots up over a period of time and she's been fine.But,if you choose not to vaccinate you child.That should be your right.I chose to do it because I didn't want her to have to deal with certain things because I chose not to get her the shots.My choice.She's 3 and a half and only been sick once.That only lasted about 5 day so.All is well.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
With the farce that is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, are you surprised?

Never said I was surprised. Just sickened.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join