It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is without a doubt the greater evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying that I am no McCain supporter. In fact McCain is an emotional time bomb that should never even be let in the same county as the "Football". He is a Neocon that will carry Bush's torch for another 4 years. I believe that his stint as a POW was a political stunt

www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com... you can learn more here.

With that said, Obama according to Webster Tarpley

www.youtube.com...
is "1000% a puppet" of the Bilderburg group

en.wikipedia.org... the trilateral commission

en.wikipedia.org... , and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

www.youtube.com...

Yes Obama wants out of Iraq, but why?

obama.senate.gov...

In my opinion, and also the opinion of Webster Tarpley

www.gcnlive.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.tarpley.net...

that Obama's controllers want war with Russia, and the rest of the communist world. This in my opinion would not be a good idea, since Russia still has ICBM capability, and can erase all life off the face of the planet.

So all you anti-war protesters that think Obama is your man, read up, he is a snake in the grass.

So I'm not voting for McCain or Obama. Both are evil, neither get my stamp of approval.

www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by downtown436]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

that Obama's controllers want war with Russia, and the rest of the communist world. This in my opinion would not be a good idea, since Russia still has ICBM capability, and can erase all life off the face of the planet.

And with that statement, you unlocked the key to the New World Order's main objective.

As Brzezinski pointed out, both China and Russia must be defeated if they choose not to play along. They haven't been. In fact, Russia sent an early warning by placing Nuclear bombers in Cuba at the time of Obama's New World Order speech in Germany.

These guys want to control the world. You think this little war in Iraq is something major? Just wait until all hell breaks lose with Russia and/or China. You'll unfortuantely learn to know what a real war is.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We're pretty much screwed either way. It's not like there's a real choice anyway. Every election becomes more false than the last, we should just wake up to the fact that it's a pseudo dictatorship. An Oligarchy at best.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i completely agree.
i watched the news today and saw him speak. he has this really creepy hitleresque charisma and manner about him.

i get more of a senile old man vibe from mccain. but yeah we are screwed either way.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The system is the greatest evil. Obama and McCain are the lesser evils.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Let me begin by saying that I am no McCain supporter. In fact McCain is an emotional time bomb that should never even be let in the same county as the "Football". He is a Neocon that will carry Bush's torch for another 4 years. I believe that his stint as a POW was a political stunt

www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com... you can learn more here.

With that said, Obama according to Webster Tarpley

www.youtube.com...
is "1000% a puppet" of the Bilderburg group

en.wikipedia.org... the trilateral commission

en.wikipedia.org... , and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

www.youtube.com...

Yes Obama wants out of Iraq, but why?

obama.senate.gov...

In my opinion, and also the opinion of Webster Tarpley

www.gcnlive.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.tarpley.net...

So all you anti-war protesters that think Obama is your man, read up, he is a snake in the grass.

So I'm not voting for McCain or Obama. Both are evil, neither get my stamp of approval.

www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by downtown436]

I am afraid you misunderstand who your enemy is
Obama or Mcain = ww3
both are puppets of the War Industrial Complex
who want a one world govt.
I suggest you listen very carefully to Ike's farewell Address
that is if you even know who Ike is

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You guys forget that we can WRITE IN a candidate.

Its Ron Paul from me...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
World War three might be coming, if nobody does anything to stop it. I don't know where the soldiers are going to come from, the youth will avoid a draft if it ever comes.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

I understand who my enemies are. MIC is certainly at the top of the list.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

Me too man, I'm going to write in Ron Paul as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Very true. Those of us that understand, will be the ones that save this country.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
- Just noticed your Avitar Republic - that is great.

Visit the following link for a nice summary of NWO, it's players, objectives, and countries involved for establishing global hemogany.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'll write in Ron Paul as well, as if the write ins will even be counted...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
IT WILL BE WONDERFUL IF MCCAIN WINS...... That way we can add another 5 trillion dollars on to the national debt, we can lose a few more thousand American lives, we can lose a few more hundred thousand jobs over seas, we can borrow a few more trillion from dictators around the world, we can turn around and GIVE that borrowed money TO some dictators around the world, we can further beat down the 1st, 4th, and 5th amendments (for those who know nothing I am referring to the constitution), hmm what else oh yeah we can watch our taxes go higher. Oh and before you flame me youll get the same results with Obama too. So go ahead my little sheeple be happy and rejoice when and if McCain or Obama or anyone in the 2 party crime family wins. Dont complain when you taxes are at 50% to me and you lose your job.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn

Its Ron Paul from me...

Most states throw the write in votes away uncounted unless the subject of the write in officially requests in writing that he wants his votes counted.
No kidding!

Write it in, throw it out!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn

Its Ron Paul from me...

Most states throw the write in votes away uncounted unless the subject of the write in officially requests in writing that he wants his votes counted.
No kidding!

Write it in, throw it out!

I dont see why ALL of the candidates arent written in. It would beat the hell out of the hanging chad debate.

Seriously though, with as big of a following Ron has, dont you think he will? I mean, he broke records in campaign contributions. SOMEONE wants him elected...the people.

~MU

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi there i wish to post this one here, good exlanation of the geopolitical weel

part 2; www.youtube.com...
part 3; www.youtube.com...
part 4; www.youtube.com...
part 5; www.youtube.com...

part 6

[edit on 1-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hahaha! Look at this!

Originally posted by mybigunit
IT WILL BE WONDERFUL IF MCCAIN WINS...... That way we can add another 5 trillion dollars on to the national debt, we can lose a few more thousand American lives, we can lose a few more hundred thousand jobs over seas, we can borrow a few more trillion from dictators around the world, we can turn around and GIVE that borrowed money TO some dictators around the world

Dont complain when you taxes are at 50% to me and you lose your job.

If McCain wins! Ho ho! What a riot!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

What are you trying to do, here? You blatantly cut out the part of that post where mybigunit says that the results will be the same with Obama.

It's naive to think that we have two parties, one representing the ideals of the right, and the other representing the ideals of the left. If that were the case, then we would have a tremendously unstable political system, because there would be drastic policy shifts everytime the incumbent party lost majority control.

Instead we have a two-headed, one party system. This allows us to "vote the rascals out" without seeing a dramatic shift in policy, thereby giving us a high degree of political stability.

I'm always shocked when ATSers can't grasp this simple reality.

top topics

join