It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare yourselves for Sept 11, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
September 11, 1990

President Bush Sr. made his infamous speech about the "New World Order".

Click here to read that speech.

September 11, 2001

9-11. Need I say more?

Take note that these dates are exactly 11 years apart. Also take note that the happenings also take part on the 11th day of September.

With that info in hand, I would definitely prepare for something very important to happen on September 11, 2012.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How is this thread any diferent than any other prediction thread that uses numbers to make a predicton and base it as fact? When I was 12 I broke my finger. Exactly 10 years later to the day I broke my arm. Does that in 10 more years on the exact same day I am going to brake anoter bone?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What do you think will happen on Sept. 11 2012? Just curious as to what your thoughts are.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

yeah and also do a search and this topic has been hammered out with speculations, opinions and etc's

read and add to that one, its the exact thing you are saying

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

Well I'm really not quite sure, except that I know it will probably be something to further the NWO and probably played out by the Bush's.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
*Prepare yourselves for Sept 11, 2012*
May you please tell me how I would go about preparing myself?
How would one "prepare" for what you are saying?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I'm sorry I broke your finger and arm, but I think that televised speeches and acts of terrorism are a LITTLE too staged to be coincidental.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Not physically prepare, just mentally prepare your mind that something will probably happen on that date.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess

I'm sorry I broke your finger and arm, but I think that televised speeches and acts of terrorism are a LITTLE too staged to be coincidental.

Everything in politics is staged and rehearsed before it goes on television. Kind of like a movie.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

But that does not explain HOW you know for a fact that something will happen. Just cause I broke two bones, on the same day 10 years apart does not mean it will happen again on the exact same day.

I agree it is suspicious, it does not prove that something will happen on 9/11/2012

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Not physically prepare, just mentally prepare your mind that something will probably happen on that date.

How can one mentally prepare there mind?
For something that might or might not happen, that even if it does, they have absolutely no control over it and whatever happens will still happen?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I agree. Still, it doesn't hurt to mentally prepare yourselves that something may happen. I don't think anybody wants to go through a shock like 9-11 again.

That's what so terrible about acts of terrorism. It affects ALL of us badly, even if just indirectly.

Compare this to a weather forecast. If the meteorologist says it might rain, it might or it might not. But you'll still bring your umbrella with you just in case.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Mentally preparing for something is effortless. You've probably already done it by reading this thread. Once it's in your mind to prepare for something to happen on that day, then all you have to just do is remember.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I agree. Still, it doesn't hurt to mentally prepare yourselves that something may happen. I don't think anybody wants to go through a shock like 9-11 again.

That's what so terrible about acts of terrorism. It affects ALL of us badly, even if just indirectly.

Compare this to a weather forecast. If the meteorologist says it might rain, it might or it might not. But you'll still bring your umbrella with you just in case.

On this we are in total agreement. However it is one thing to inform people and try to mentally prepare them for a possible future outcome, it is another thing to attach a date and say "such and such may happen on this date". Why not Sept 10th? April 3rd? Or 2009? You say you want people to be prepared, but what about every day prior to 09/11/2012... it is just as possible on any date prior to the prediction date as it is on the prediction date. That is what I have an issue with.

fact is we dont know WHEN something will happen, but there are plenty of people who believe something will happen. We just dont know when. By attaching a date, you make a prediction. Just like Sylvia Brown, or any other pyshic. Fact is most psyhics are wrong. Silvia Brown has been so far off base that she is out of the ball park. So if something does not happen on the day you claim it will, it disqualifies your message and in this case, the message is worth hearing.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
9/11/12- Mabe it will be some reverse 9/11 thing going on. Like the exicution date of Osama, after we find him... Hopefully

top topics

join