It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be aliens watch our TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So we've been broadcasting to all the univerce and beyond for over half a century now without woring about who might hear us out there, but now that we know for a fact they are indeed out there somewhere ,could it be they tune in and watch our every tv show and tape it too? I mean im sure they know how to tune in with they're super quantum computers and whatnot, hell they could just abduct someones TV and go back to space with it or something...
What do ya´ll think

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
So we've been broadcasting to all the univerce and beyond for over half a century now without woring about who might hear us out there, but now that we know for a fact they are indeed out there somewhere ,could it be they tune in and watch our every tv show and tape it too? I mean im sure they know how to tune in with they're super quantum computers and whatnot, hell they could just abduct someones TV and go back to space with it or something...
What do ya´ll think

man wouldnt that be cool, I would love to get m hands on all the Welcome back Kotter episodes, but not joanie loves chachi as that was a horrible show with lame underlying morals

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

No way, I'd like to see what they think about the Greatest American Hero, and if it was a plausible option that they considered....giving some teacher with an afro a suit to fly around in.

I don't know what they'd think about shows like the OP's avatar though, you know two dudes beating the sh*t out of each other...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

the best part that always made me laugh was his never knowing how to land

that never got old to me

there is also alot of crap TV, id be pissed if i was an alien and the only show i got was full house, I mean c'mon

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Aliens have decided to destroy humanity after an intersect of a satellite signal containing, a show called American idol. The Aliens where deeply disturbed and disgusted, this show was then forwarded to the galactic federation, sadly the decision was made, humanity must be destroyed.

O well

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

You'd think that the aliens would be a little cheesed-off at the teacher guy, for loosing the instruction book on the suit...

Na, what if their on board satellite went on the fritz and they were stuck watching Urkel on loop... "Did I do that!!"

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

Na man, earth would be destroyed for only legitimate reasons, shows like the Realworld, Telitaquila...or other reality shows on Mtv or Vh1; basically wold seal earth's fate by the galactic federation of good taste.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just a thought. What IF, after all this time the signals where being picked up by another civilization, and now are getting all the old war footage that has been broadcast ? Would they be interested in coming here to see if we are any threat to them ?

I think the whole "First Impression" idea would be universal. Scary to think they could come loaded and ready to fight.

top topics

join