It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dante's Inferno Test.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Here's some questions I think even good people have to list:

o Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse?
Though many have not cheated on a spouse, by the very nature of 'boy/girl friends' you pretty much HAVE to have cheated on them unless you married them.

No, not necessarily so! That assumes you (a) have sex with every boy/girlfriend you ever have and (b) move from one bf to another without a break.

Originally posted by Badge01 o Do you often lose your temper?
Anyone who drives a car has to answer yes to this. If you picked no, you may be a liar.
I don't drive a car, tee hee!

Originally posted by Badge01 o Do you use God's name in vain (ex. "God damn it," "Oh my God")?
Even non-swearers say 'OMG'.
That is so not true! I don't! (AFAIK, that's just an Americanism, and I don't use it, or the BE equivalent... Ever.
Originally posted by Badge01 o It's okay to punch someone if they "have it coming."
Note it doesn't say 'you have punched someone', only "it's OK" - say a wife beater or someone hits your sister.
I am a woman, my sister is bigger than I am, and I can honestly say I have never punched anyone. Ever.

==========

So maybe some people who are wearing halos might want to take it again if they want to keep fighting evil.
I note that some people didn't list their full summary. What sin is that? Seeing themselves as nearly perfect.

I truly don't think I am guilty of this - pride - I was honest, and I was also surprised to make it to purgatory!
Vicky
PS - Sorry that I have completely messed up the formatting! I hope it's reasonably clear.. cause I don't know how to fix it...
edit on 27/12/10 by Vicky32 because: To add something...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Im evil YEAH!!!!!!

I'm heading for the 6th level.I was hoping for the 9th,but i'm still young.I can make it there

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Cool test, I ended up in Purgatory;

You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cc64d4402cc.png[/atsimg]

Its a shame the makers of the test didn't bother to read into the 2nd book in the Divine Comedy, I would be interested to know which level of purgatory I would be assigned to.

I wonder if its even possible for someone to take the test and be found worthy of Heaven? Then again, unless they were a saint, they would have to loose some points for lying.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
huh, preview looks fine, but the post is all garbled. oh well. i was "extreme" in purgatory.

That was fun
Some of those questions were pretty fantastically funny!
my personal favorite "A pimp is a good thing to be"

edit on 28-12-2010 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join