It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are aliens from outer space

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
so sayeth the lord.

Aliens in the Quran

I mean come on, the father created Christianity long before any other religion known to man. In fact, in the Bible, it tells us how man was made so the Bible has to be right. I knew there was something funny about those Muslim people. Something I couldn't put my finger on. Well this explains it!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_Christ

Do you think the Muslims are really the reptilian "old" school FBI/neo-Nazi Cointelpro agent provocateur agents, like several new ATS posters trying to disrupt ATS lately, have you noticed these old guys trying to be 'familiar' all sounding like the same memo from FBI or MI-5/6 or BND.

Most likely BND, since they financed Mohammed Atta from Germany. Atta was the leading WTC/911 "muslim terrorist" who wasn't even Muslim, he was German-Swiss.

There's been some new neo-Nazi "Christ"-centered propaganda on ATS lately. All from new posters. Remember, ATS records their internet address and knows who they are.

Here's another good post showing the Muslims conspiracy to have fun, which is another, really scary thought, considering your premise they are the aliens from outer space. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Muslims are not aliens from space!

They only worship a peanut shaped " Meteorite from space "
sheesh

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

Do you think the Muslims are really the reptilian "old" school FBI/neo-Nazi Cointelpro agent provocateur agents,

YES! you took the words right out of my mouth! what are some of your other theories on this subject? I think they are reptiles for sure. especially ahmadinejad. he is like the ring leader.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus_Christ

I mean come on, the father created Christianity long before any other religion known to man.

LOL! I take it this is a wind up? Christianity was invented by Paul in the 1st century AD. I believe Judaism goes back a bit further - and dozens of other major religions thousand of years further

As for muslims being reptilians. Does that mean if I convert to Islam I'll start enjoying hot weather?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

so sayeth the lord.

Aliens in the Quran

I mean come on, the father created Christianity long before any other religion known to man. In fact, in the Bible, it tells us how man was made so the Bible has to be right. I knew there was something funny about those Muslim people. Something I couldn't put my finger on. Well this explains it!

You know what? My first response to this was "Are you F'ING kidding me?" My second response is "ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?"

Also, the 'father' did NOT create Christianity before any other religion known to man. hehe Christianity is barely even 2000 years old. I can't bring myself to read the link because of the stupid thread title and the stupid thread link.

This is more 'ultra' conservative NON Christian BS aimed at trying to create more hatred for a people that was around LONG before Christianity.

You know, I wish a MOD would kill this thread before you insult more people.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And Jesus came from Uranus.

Pardon the one liner.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

You know what? My first response to this was "Are you F'ING kidding me?" My second response is "ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?"

Also, the 'father' did NOT create Christianity before any other religion known to man. hehe Christianity is barely even 2000 years old. I can't bring myself to read the link because of the stupid thread title and the stupid thread link.

This is more 'ultra' conservative NON Christian BS aimed at trying to create more hatred for a people that was around LONG before Christianity.

You know, I wish a MOD would kill this thread before you insult more people.

what is wrong with believing the Bible? it is obviously right because it tells us how the world was created and it was written by men who said God told it to them. how can this be wrong?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

And Jesus came from Uranus.

Pardon the one liner.

he came from God. i do not understand your reasoning here.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

what is wrong with believing the Bible? it is obviously right because it tells us how the world was created and it was written by men who said God told it to them. how can this be wrong?

The same men who enjoyed the good ol magic mushroom or two "heyyy maaan...that burning bush is talking to me" Oh please.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Now I got you. Haha

You got me. I really thought this was going to be a nasty claim or slam of some sorts but I see you are dripping with sarcasm.

In a weird way, I think I can agree with what you are trying to say here. That is if I am getting it. :LOL:

link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

maybe i misunderstood. is it not okay to be christian here? i am sorry, i do not mean to harm anyone personally.

link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

this is probably the silliest thread ive ever read since ive been a member there is just no need to do such a thread about how you clearly dont like muslims.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Do you know what a vacume-cleaner operation is, like one run by FBI, or BND, or "The Crown", for example? ...it's pumping info out of people by counter-intelligence agent provocateurs. Let me give you an example:

See Daniel Hopsicker's 'Mohammed Atta at the Terrorist Motel' -- which links DIRECTLY to the Oklahoma City bombing, which was a sperm in the egg of WTC/911. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The following also ties in to the 3 trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon (see above url), which is also tied to a German neo-Nazi foundation of reptilian aliens.

If Mohammed Atta is not an Islamic Fundamentalist, who is he?
indication of Nazi/Islamist cooperation concerns Mohammed Atta’s German connections. seven of Mohamed Atta’s closest associates in Florida during year leading up to 9/11 attack were not Arab, but German.
… ‘Wolfgang showed up from Munich in mid-1990’s & immediately began operating a flight school illegally in ’96,’ stated an aviation source in Naples. ‘He’s half Swiss, half German.’…Atta always spoke German

Connections between 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Oklahoma City bombing, & 9/11 & al Qaeda in Islamo-fascist/neo-Nazi 'Triple Border Area' of South America
--Andreas Strassmeir, & Timothy McVeigh, Lufthansa, & World Muslim Congress (based in Pakistan)
--Andreas Strassmeir, alleged mastermind of OKC bombing & Timothy McVeigh’s alleged superior in operational aspects of attack alleged in 5/10/1995 FBI memorandum to have sought purchase of a Boeing 747 from Lufthansa..
-- forum.politik.de... Extremists residing at Elohim City received military-style training from a number of sources. One of trainers was Andreas Carl Strassmeir of Germany, a neo-Nazi & son of Guenter Strassmeir, chief aide of disgraced former German chancellor Helmut Kohl. elder Strassmeir regarded as architect of Kohl’s reunification plan that merged former East Germany w/Federal Republic in 1991. & Guenter’s father was original member of Nazi Party in 1920’s.”

“Al Qaeda is direct lineal descendant of Arab Nazis of Muslim Brotherhood, www.warriorsfortruth.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

i like muslims, i just think they may be reptile lords from the seventh sector of the nezurak nebula of c-9.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Almost makes sense.

Be careful jesus, there are some here who might nail you to a cross.

[edit on 7/28/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Who is ahmadinejad that you're talking about. Please supply bio or dossier on him. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

i like muslims, i just think they may be reptile lords from the seventh sector of the nezurak nebula of c-9.

considering that your THE "Jesus Christ" shouldnt you be all knowing.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Obviously you have nothing to say to the fact that the writers of the bible were ate mushrooms. Give me mushrooms and I'll write you a story that will blow your mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

what is wrong with believing the Bible?

There is nothing wrong with believing the Bible as there is nothing wrong with believing the Koran.

it is obviously right because it tells us how the world was created and it was written by men who said God told it to them. how can this be wrong?

It could be wrong because it was written by men.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join