It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benevolant NWO - Alien connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
While I tend to think that the NWO possibility is due to power hungry elitist, I recently found myself trying to entertain other possibilities.

With the increase in UFO activity, and what I believe to be the obvious truth of other worldly intelligent life, I began to wonder: What if the NWO was being brought about so that our planet could enter a global community. With different governments and laws ruling over Earth now, perhaps ET life is restricting open contact until they can deal with us on the same legal agreed page. What if ET contact was made with leaders years ago and they were made aware of this, and have been pushing a NWO-One World Government agenda since? There would still be a NWO elitist connection, but perhaps it is for a bigger, possibly benevolent purpose.

Has anyone else considered or heard of a link between NWO and aliens? If so, was it for good or bad reasons?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Please see this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No amount of security, nor what ET wants should trump the will of human beings, if I wish to remain an American because I enjoy the freedoms it provides due to a document known as the constitution, then my right and those of others should be heard not ignored. We are human beings, if Aliens are not intelligent enough to respect our way of life and don't want to deal with our LAWS then too bad...this is our planet and we decide whether NWO should be in place.

If you except the premise in benevolent creatures then you must except that they (the Aliens) probably do not want to interfere in our internal affairs, being benevolent means not making or willfully changing things to your perceived notion. Changing things to fit their mold after all, is solely a job of the Neocons.

Having said that, make no mistake, the creation of an NWO will be and is an agenda not pushed by outside forces (ie Aliens) it is an agenda solely pushed by a few elitist who want to centralize power and enrich themselves in the process, while seeking to spit on OUR Constitution.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I've thought about the same idea.

Personally, I pray for the day that the globe is united under one banner. However, I don't want it to be under the NWO that is under construction as we speak.

I believe that if aliens were involved in the construction of the upcoming global regime and it is a goal of benevolence towards our species, they would have required that the people be made aware of their intentions.

Benevolence cannot be forced upon someone, it must be willingly accepted.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Thanks for the thread link.

One thing I may have been a little vague on, I don't think in this theory that aliens are pushing a NWO or interfering. I just considered something along the lines of some aliens come down and say, "As your world is so fractured, you are not ready to enter the galactic community. One day whey your world speaks with one voice, we will welcome you." Then the elitist took over to get us to a point to enter into a galactic community at all cost. However if that were the case, the at all cost might cause the community to withdraw the welcome mat.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

One thing I may have been a little vague on, I don't think in this theory that aliens are pushing a NWO or interfering. I just considered something along the lines of some aliens come down and say, "As your world is so fractured, you are not ready to enter the galactic community. One day whey your world speaks with one voice, we will welcome you."

I'm more inclined to think that they would say something along the lines of, "One day when your world has stopped fighting and killing each other for trivial things, we will welcome you. For now, we consider you too violent of a species."

I think benevolent and intelligent creature's priority is not so much our political or social economic leanings I think Aliens would be more impressed to see peace and harmony across our globe. Perhaps a banning of WMD across our globe is a step in the right direction.

To ban WMDs and eliminating War and destruction, can be accomplished without a NWO. Just reduce the size of government, and then you have a government that acts less hostile to others. Proponents of the NWO are using this type of argument to make the case, that peace and prosperity will come and only come as a result of a one world government, and that's simply not the case. Look at the UN isn't the U.N. a form of world government, yet we still have wars.

Then the elitist took over to get us to a point to enter into a galactic community at all cost. However if that were the case, the at all cost might cause the community to withdraw the welcome mat.

Yes, not only will hopefully the rest of humanity reject this centralization of power, but by proxy therefore our Alien friends will have to reject its legitimacy as well since it does not speak for the will of the people.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The increase in UFO activity is a result of human space craft doing the biding of the NWO. No alien working with them on the fake alien invasion front.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I really like this thread.

And I don't care if it's being discussed on another thread, I want to comment right here.

I remember someone told me in 2004 "I think it's better we re-elect Bush, at least we know exactly where he is while he does all his shifty deals. Even more scary a prospect is having him completely out of the public view, silently taking over power of the financial world."

It makes sense, because I see Mr. Bush as a desperate man trying hard to up his powers on a world wide level. Running around, door to door collecting power ups. Like he wants to dominate something superior to Earth itself. UHHHHGGGGHHHH... just stop you old loser!

A government that speaks for the entire world is certainly what is keeping us from evolving... We're too large yet too small to remain this fractured as a people.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There are several problems I see with the idea.

1) rather than taking the high road with economic globalization, and working to bring everyone up to the living standards equivalent to the west(the goal of the world game started by Fuller), the goal seems to drive down the west to the level of poverty that exists in much of the rest of the world, while limiting the ability for a reversals to occur, such as the state of education, and a debt structure that ensures even the well off are affected

2) the majority of the interactions that I read of suggest the aliens view as objects to be manipulated, no more, no less. the few exceptions I have run across while pleasant sounding, also are less solid, a single person meeting a specific group of good aliens, and often contradictory

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway
Please see this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No amount of security, nor what ET wants should trump the will of human beings, if I wish to remain an American because I enjoy the freedoms it provides due to a document known as the constitution..

Please give me one example of something guaranteed in the constitution that is still fully enforced?

new topics

top topics

join