It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Grab the ears, you got it, thank you for the advice.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

I was always told we weren't supposed to talk about the goat. Isn't that the "secret"?

OP, you will enjoy your time. You will have a friend in every town. When you become a master, my advise is to learn the 3rd degree stuff quickly as you have a choice to do this or not. You will benefit from getting it over with quickly. And when you are driving around talking to yourself, you aren't crazy, you just feel that way.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok all of you have me very excited about learning the craft. Hopefully the brothers that disclosed the "secret goat" info won't get in trouble hahaha.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The really fun part is pretending to your friends and family that you have learned some dark, horrible secret to controlling the world. They never know if you are kidding or not and it's good for a few laughs.

Welcome brother!

This is the most fun part for me

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

haha ok i was raised on November 30th 2006 and i just got done with the 3rd degree prof. lol it took me awhile because i procrastinated and put it off, but you know what it seemed easier because after going through a year of degree's and seeing the 3rd degree done so many times it wasn't hard because i already knew all the facts and the ritual that was being said because i herd it so much, but yes try to get it done as quickly as possible.

next thing i have to start working on is the staircase lol

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
dear brother, i am a Senoir DeMolay and petitioning for my EA the only thing you have to worry about is the GOAT. other than that you are correct in everything else about the wonderful things freemasonry does for the hard working God fearing family man. we are a society with just a few secrets. and the real secret of freemasonry is making good men better. good luck, and hold on tight for the GOAT.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by southerndemolay

im glad to see more DeMolays doing what there main duty in DeMolay is suppose to do. JOINING THE LODGE. what lodge are you going to be joining? just to let you know, DeMolay does help when going through the degree's you will see many similarities between DeMolay and Masonry...why? Dad Land was a Mason of course lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm so tired, I'm feeling so upset
Although I'm so tired, I'll have another cigarette
And curse Sir Walter Raleigh He was such a stupid get
You'd say I'm putting you on But it's no joke
It's doing me harm, you know I can't sleep
I can't stop my brain, you know it's three weeks
I'm going insane

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>