It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this video - What should I do with it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by d2che

It's okay. I'm a little touchy these days. So my fault and my apology.

The program was Sightings. The reason I hesitate in saying that is someone else said they thought it was Unexplained Mysteries.

Yes, we are searching for it too.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Sightings? I loved that show...I hope you manage to find the footage.

This thread gets a flag and a star from me.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Gary..hey no offense here mate..

The thing I'm concerned about is that this is potentially the very first time a live video has been shown to the world at large of the beings in our skies, and for most people here you'd think it'd be a major discussion point ..and sadly it isn't

You'd have to go to the alien-costumed guy scaring the kiddies thread for that lol!!

Heike thanks for the offer..sorry missed that

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Sorry I missed this the first time. There was:

Yes, I've seen a lot of houses like that. I've seen houses built completely on stilts. On Larry King they claimed the video was shot in a Nebraska farmhouse, didn't they?

I don't like changing facts to fit the situation. If we allow that there is nothing to analyze. And it gets more confusing.

You now have a 10 foot bush to account for.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Sorry see no bush..the only thing I see in the right of frame is some sort of shelving unit or wall dresser with stuff on it, being reflected in the window ..oh yeah and an ajar door in reflection bisecting the being's head.

As for Nebraska farmhouses I'm not sure, and can they be generalized anyway??...but a number of farmhouses I've been to here in country Victoria have had windows that high(7-8ft) when looking from the outside.

If anyone's wondering where the vid in question is, since not on the front page anymore? ..it's available here sans the overly dramatic soundtrack;

www.esnips.com...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by OEAOHOO]

[edit on 31-7-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

I'm glad its still somewhere on the net! Thanks for uploading it. I have a few friends who were interested in seeing it but were disappointed when it was removed from the usual video-sharing site.

To those that say it looks like a cat, I respectfully disagree. I don't know what it looks like, but human it is not.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
The program was Sightings. The reason I hesitate in saying that is someone else said they thought it was Unexplained Mysteries.

Could you be talking about "Weird TV" and "Strange Universe"?
Here's an article that talks about that:

www.anorak.co.uk...

I remember seeing a photo from the show, and it looked completely different from the Romanek footage. It's a window shot, so I think people were claiming that it was the video that we've seen part of already. I'm having trouble finding it now, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
And now for a very interesting development.
Apparently Paranexus has dropped out of investigating Stan's case. As of yet, they haven't explained why in this thread, but it may be something we should keep an eye on:

www.paranexus.org...

(edit - Come to think of it, this development may be worthy of a new thread. I'll go ahead and start that.)

[edit on 7/31/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hey Gary-O, good news. You aren't senile yet.
Sightings & Unexplained Mysteries were done by the same people.

Wikipedia - Sightings

I'm coming up empty on the footage though. I've searched on Sightings clip, Unexplained Mysteries clip, both names with title and footage, alien kitchen, grey and gray kitchen (Man people have some UGLY kitchens), and no luck.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hollywood might take it for a re-run of ET

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I dont get it, if the footage was stolen, why then post this
scene? The original footage is supposed to contain another
scene where we can se the object inside the house, it is
just plain weird to choose this scene. The one with most
chance to be seen as a hoax.

Maybe the are lying and the footage never was stolen, this
is maybe a teaser and they forgot about ATS and the 1000
of sharp eyes! They got scared of the fast debunk-rate here
and came up with the "stolen footage" story.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

Warningradio wrote a comment in their copy of the youtube video where they mentioned that video. They said:

"That particular video will not be shown again because, and I quote, "it looks too fake."
Someday I hope it gets leaked as well. You can see our version of it on the Larry King Live clip. "

I'm not exactly sure what all was on the DVD that was stolen. You would think that the whole version of the clip we saw would have been on it, or at least the supposed minute long version shown at his conferences.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Why would aliens peek through windows? They wouldn't need to. Any intelligent civilization that has the technology to travel through space and time to reach earth is going to have the technology to see what we are doing without actually having to peek through windows like a 50 year old peeping tom with a dead-end job and a drinking habit. THINK ABOUT IT!!

This man who recorded this video refused to release it to the public until it was released on his UFO/alien documentary which is around 80 bucks a pop.

The only reason people do this is to cause panic, cause a media frenzy, and get as much publicity as possible so that they can make as much MONEY as possible from the movies, documentaries, and books. Hyping the phenomenon only acts as a for-profit tool for people looking to make big money off of making people think that aliens peek through windows (as if they don't have anything better to do, or that they would even have to). Give me a friggin break you guys...

It's the same thing that's going on with the stupid "bigfoot in a freezer" thing that's all over the news right now. They refused to release the bigfoot at the press conference because they "weren't ready" just as the guy in the press conference about this alien video said that he wasn't ready. How can you not be ready when you have the entire world watching this press conference, not to mention nearly every notable media outlet there to see it?.. Meanwhile, where is the stupid body? Sitting in a freezer somewhere they bought from Home Depot? WHAT A LOAD OF $*#@ you guys..

Not sure if anyone pointed this out yet..
Here is the historic ATS thread about the alien peeking through the window. Long discussion, HUGE thread, but I thought it pertinent.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-ChriS

[edit on 17-8-2008 by BlasteR]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join