It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this video - What should I do with it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
First, we had this guy:

Then David Letterman showed us this guy.

He didn't look quite as bad on camera. Maybe they have a better makeup guy?

Now this is being passed around the net!

It's really bad when you can't sleep for fear of aliens looking in your windows!

Why are they doing it?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm...okay, I'll slow down a little here. I was pretty happy to find that video. It's not as dark as the picture released on 30 May, and it's not as light as the picture shown by David Letterman.

I'm just wondering what you people think about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thats such a controversial video. For some reason, I think it's bored hicks trying to make their town into the next Roswell and boost their economy.

There is so much you can do with CGI is hard to tell what's real anymore.

Does anybody have proof that this video is not fake? I would like to know.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The first and second are not the snapshots of the alleged video. The third one I haven't seen before. It looks pretty interesting

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Hmmm first time a see this clip of the famous alien at my window! Like the eye movement..but why always only the head????
same as the interview with a alien.......

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Honestly?
Can you post the originals for us?

My sources are here:

This first picture came from the Denver Post.

Source

The second one came from the David Letterman show.

Source

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

In every video I've seen, the head is visible when the video starts.
I can't remember one where the head pops up after the video starts.

Sort of makes you wonder about what is on the clip before that, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't think those screenshots and video are "official." To this date, the alleged video has not been turned up despite many efforts to find it. Ever since Jeff Peckman announced that he had a real proof of alien on video, many fake videos and screenshots have popped up on the web and youtube.

Soon after Peckman announcement a video appeared on YouTube claiming to be the Romanek/Peckman footage. This video is significantly different from a screenshot video leaked by press and showed on Larry King Live [9]. A second video more identical to the screenshot appeared a day after. [10] However, until 3 June 2008 there is no official confirmation by both Peckman and Romaneck about the videos leaked.

from en.wikipedia.org...

www.rustylime.com...

Many threads on this on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

That's a bit like splitting hairs, isn't it?

Jeff Peckman released the still to the Denver Post when council saw the video. Jeff Peckman was the guest on David Letterman when they talked about the photos.

It seems in cases like this, the word 'official' is just an afterthought since when a person releases something claiming it is valid, they have put their stamp of approval on it.

What would keep these from being official?

I hope I don't sound aggravated, angry, or threatening. I'm just curious why you think I haven't researched this before posting. So please don't take offense.

What authority is rustylime to know everything on the net?

[edit on 7/28/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

I wasn't implying that you didn't do any research on this. I apologize. I was aggravated myself because all of sudden this man appears and announce that he has real proof of alien on video and show a measly screenshot that he claimed was from his video. He said he would release the video on DVD and evern since nothing ever comes up, not a peep.

This feels to be a scam. If I had a genuine video of alien myself, I would not wait one second to show it to the world. I know that thus guy has made the screenshot official and yet he has not let any of us analyze the video for ourselves. All we got is his word.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I can agree with that. I've spent quite a bit of time looking for and looking over the available materials.

When you get people ready for a movie release you don't show a few pictures and drop it for months on end. Had they released the DVD the same day they showed the video to council, this would have taken off like a rocket.

Life is moving so fast, people aren't paying attention to it at the moment. Most have probably forgotten.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wow gary how did you find this one?
excellent find, I don't know if it is the real thing or not but I would say get in touch with springer and see if he can have it analyzed to verify if its cgi or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Why bother with the content of any of this rubbish? The video content itself do not even need to be looked into, does it? Take a look at the circumstances and the people behind every video of this sensational type, and you will realize that none of the videos are worth even watching. The "alien in the window" video, the one those FOOLS had a press conference about, was was nothing more than a way to generate interest in order to garner donations and financing to possibly make a future "documentary" concerning the subject...and its not going well if you keep up with the real story behind this sensational, ignorant clap-trap.

Again, the Ufology community needs to be smarter than this rubbish, and shape up enough to show the world that this subject is worthy of serious debate with intelligent people. 90% of the threads on forums like this ufo the exact opposite. People mean well, and are really curious, but don't bother to use the better part of their brain to consider the evidence and stuff out there before making a thread or replying.

Let stuff like this DIE, don't give it ANY attention...and after several years (possibly a decade) if this community is no longer seen as a bunch of whacked out, ignorant UFo weirdos...then maybe this whole thing will be looked into by the mainstream press in the same manner as BJ in the White House.

All this latest press and ignorant hubbub about UFO's and disclosure is nothing more than a flash in the pan, as it is still not taken seriously because of the attitudes and ignorance demonstrate daily in a place like this.

Time to be a part of the solution, and not the problem. Think twice, post once...just like woodworking, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Why bother with the content of any of this rubbish? The video content itself do not even need to be looked into, does it?
Why question anything right?
Just blindly reject without research. Ignorance is bliss.
I choose to be educated before I make a decision.. apparently that is not your style hmm?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Your missing my point completely, but I am not holding my breath that most that contribute to the life of such threads would get it in the first place.

There is much more to be considered concerning quick, shoddy videos than the actual content itself, and after viewing and looking into many, many videos I should not need to spell it out for you. I am sorry you are not able to use that open mind of yours as a force for common sense, reason and logic. But I can't help that you need someone to come in here and make up your mind for you when seriously questionable content is posted.

But again, that is what is wrong with this community. Sure, me pointing it out makes me the bad guy, but so be it. What I say is true, period. Some will get mad at me for saying that, especially those with too open of a mind, but reality is what it is, and common sense, reason and logic should be the stable platform from which we discuss such matters, now shouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Im not sure about this video thanx for putting it it but to me it looks like the reflection of a dogs face in a window that has been alterd alittle expetialy when it blinks.

Ps ive read many diferent aritcles of abductions and most if not all say that aliens dont blink .and that they have a covering over there eyes whitch is like a black contact lense or something.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Your missing my point completely, but I am not holding my breath that most that contribute to the life of such threads would get it in the first place.

There is much more to be considered concerning quick, shoddy videos than the actual content itself, and after viewing and looking into many, many videos I should not need to spell it out for you. I am sorry you are not able to use that open mind of yours as a force for common sense, reason and logic. But I can't help that you need someone to come in here and make up your mind for you when seriously questionable content is posted.

Why because you don't believe greys exist? Is that why you feel there is not need to evaluate?

Greys do exist although I have no idea if one that looks like THAT exists.

I am sorry that you cannot accept these things. I know you have had no experience or even know anyone on the inside that can say officially one way or the other. I accept for a reason. I cannot share my reason because it is not mine alone to share.. but I know what I know. Which is why I more readily accept that something is possible and thus require further research to confirm or deny it.. I hope that someday... something happens to help you understand the reality of visitors that we cannot classify officially.

I am not saying they are Extra Terrestrial, because the nature of their origin.. is not known to me but I do know that these beings exist that is something I do not doubt. whether this video contains one of them is not clear. But they do exist.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The invisible elf I have living in my backyard could kick the crap out of your grays. Don't believe me? Its true.

I have a video of the invisible elf living in my backyard, but only those that have a truly open mind and similar life experiences will be able to pick them out. Until then, I will continue to postulate my grand knowledge of something so monumental until such time as the rest of you are awakened to the reality of my invisible elves.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I respect you, honestly I do, if I didn't I would have put you on my ignore list instead of adding you as a respected foe, but when you make posts like this.. you really test that respect.

Lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that. I told you I understand that you don't believe because you have not had personal evidence. Making a mocking post was not necessary.

While I am sure that you wouldn't mind being ignored because it would mean that you could post rude comments without a response or defense wouldnt you rather be repected?

If so.. please stop with the unnecessary mocking. You don't have to believe me, but at least be respectful.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you look at the little decorative shelf on the left side, and the picture on it, it becomes obvious that both of the pictures and the video were taken of the same window. I suspect that both photos are stills from the video that have been fooled around with. But anyway, my point is, they are all three one incident, not three different incidents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join