It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Black population of the U.S. riot if Obama is not elected?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
what kind of a question is this
plez think before you submit posts!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueHusslin
reply to post by hinky

Where have you been for the last month? Clinton is out of the race, for good, she's quit he campaign... no more Clinton. Obama is the official Democratic nominee. Get with the program.

She has suspended her campaign, not quit. Do not count her or Billy Bob out of the picture. Edwards still has some delegates he can throw either way. Only the super delegates will provide the real winner. Wait for some backroom dealings and see how everything shakes out.

Only the media has proclaimed him as the presumptive candidate, not the demoncratic convention. The Clinton's are not quitters, but they are snakes.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My first instinct was that this was just some casual racism too, but reading through and thinking, I think it is a fair question.

Blacks have historically rioted quite a lot, when they believe this is the only way they will be listened to, or have any attention paid to them. Whites will do this too, but historically there has been more injustice against blacks, so it is those who we see riot the most.

I don't believe the blacks will riot if Obama loses, and the election is seen as fair, however, if it looks like the republicans stole the election, or there was a repeat of the florida fiasco hanging over the election, I agree it could be likely in the poorest areas.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i will post to say this and leave it at that..flame me if you want.

black people in America will riot mame and kill children when a black man gets beat by the cop's.
happen not to long ago.

i never saw whites or Asians or Hispanic's riot..because the cop's beat one of there color.

so in a way i would have to say they riot over anything they can..heck they get free stuff from looting..

how dare they beat Rodney king...i teach cracker a lesson. i steal his tv's lol
see my point..
they was so MAD in L.A. over Rodney king getting beat.
they just had to hurt every white person they saw....and steal there tvs dvd car stereos...even stopped a semi..pulled the driver out hit him with a brick over the head..poor white guy was working to feed his family.
why they looted and mamed every whitey they saw.

so yes it's safe to say ...seeing as 90% of black American's are voting obama based on skin color.
If he looses they will riot..
it's as sure as money in the bank.

in fact id go as far as saying if you live in a major city like L.A NY/NY..have your gun locked and ready with door's locked soon as election starts being held.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Yes, that is how I see it. You don't see any other race on this planet burn down their own neighborhood, rob, pillage and murder their own neighbors. No Whites, Mexicans, Canadians, Asians .....

Oh and by the way. I'm not being racist. The numbers are public knowledge

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaTherion
... riots? sure, why not. not just blacks, tho. depending on how bad it is, like if they shoot him, I'll be the first one with a black mask on, going nuts.

I don't think that's going to work. Assuming you're going to fight with the Blacks, once they found out a White man is behind that black mask, they going to make mince meat out of you.

Originally posted by MegaTherion
I repeat, if a conservative nutjob shoots him, there will be unilateral violent unrest in this country.

it could spark a civil war.

The Whites going to win. They are not going to let the U.S. turn into another Zimbabwe.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
that is the most ignorant comment i've read on this topic....whites going to win, will not let america turn into another specific african nation. do us a favor and deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Here's my question: whose your daddy?

Racism comes from the father of lies - the devil himself - ....you know, the one who comes only to steal kill and destroy?

So again I ask - whose your daddy? Cause you do have a choice....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hannamtong
" I repeat, if a conservative nutjob shoots him, there will be unilateral violent unrest in this country. "

It is more likely that a liberal nutjob posing as a conservative nutjob will be the shooter. If civil war does ensue....I'm glad I have a slingshot and some MRE's

Remember what Jesse Jackson said about Obama when he thought the Fox News microphones were turned off. The changing of the guard has taken place and some feathers have been ruffled. Rik Riley

[edit on 28-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueHusslin

Racist or not, they will riot. Why is it that africans score lowest on every test, they are at the very bottom of the bell curve? Why is africa still a 3rd world continent?

The africans brought to this country as slaves have not changed or progressed in 200 years, they still hold a tribal mentality, not all of them mind you, but most. Look at rodney king, look at the OJ verdict. The OJ jury was forced or coerced into voting him not guilty so there would not be another riot, they planned for one anyway.

Why does barry have 98% of blacks voting for him, that seems a little tribal to me. If he doesnt win, they will riot in every major city, especially Chicago, my home town and his.

A black business partner and friend of mine said he and everyone else is a racist, its natural for different groups to be wary of each other, different tribes, different hair color, speak differently. Its inborne in everyone and you must fight that natural instinct everyday. I totally agree with him.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As a new member to ATS, I do not want to be labeled a racist, but I think this is a legitimate question.

Part of my wife's family is African American, so I am not some 'hillbilly redneck' concerning myself with the 'pure white' blah blah.

However, it is legitimate observation that a significant portion of the US AA population is very militant! And they see BHO as a messiah of sorts. So, I would say it is certainly a possibility. Is it a significant possibility? Well, that depends on too many factors to consider.

Just MHO.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Absolutely and typically! It will most likely begin in the Islamic oriented cities such as Detroit and Chicago. It will be just another attempt to destroy the fabric of America!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, here's my perspective. I am from Inglewood, CA, a primarily African American community. I remember very well the last riots. I was stuck in the heart of it and that was over something much more insignificant than an election. Believe me there's already talk about what will happen come November if Obama loses. There are always troublemakers. I could easily see there being riots if Obama loses. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Before you accuse someone of being racist for suggesting it, think about it and think about recent history.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Unfortunitly yes I belive the black pop. will and not the white. Why you sya look at history when was the last time any white riots occured. Cant remember huh! Blacks feel like somebody owes them something for things that happend to there great grandfathers. I didnt have a slave didnt ever treat a black different than they treat me. Always give a person a chance until they prove different no matter the race or gender but sexual orentation is another matter. I wished we all could be proud Americans instead of every hyponated ones.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So your saying all black people have a psychic connection which is going to tell us to collectively do things, nice i love your degree of intelligence. to answer your question NO!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

I don't think there will be widespread riots but it's not unprecedented. Just look at the Los Angeles riots when the cops who beat Rodney King were acquitted. A lot of black folks were outraged when that happened but were also overjoyed when O.J. Simpson got off for killing two white people. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
you all are purposefully avoiding the real question at the heart of the matter:

Will old people refuse to die quietly if McCain loses?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think both the blacks and the whites of America will go on about their day doing nothing like we have been doing so efficiently...but the Europeans are gonna go NUTS!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join