It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

emergecy state to be declared in Italy

page: 1

join
share:
sty

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

emergecy state to be declared in Italy

www.repubbli ca.it

gtranslation from italian:

ROME - The Council of Ministers has approved the declaration of a state of emergency throughout the country for "persistent and ecezionale influx of outside." At the suggestion of the Interior Minister, Roberto Maroni, Cdm has ordered, reports communicated, "the extension to the whole national territory of the declaration of a state of emergency for the persistent and exceptional influx of third country nationals in order to strengthen law enforcement and management
(visit the link for the full news article)

sty

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
full Google translation :

ROME - The Council of Ministers has approved the declaration of a state of emergency throughout the country for "persistent and ecezionale influx of outside." At the suggestion of the Interior Minister, Roberto Maroni, Cdm has ordered, reports communicated, "the extension to the whole national territory of the declaration of a state of emergency for the persistent and exceptional influx of third country nationals in order to strengthen law enforcement and management of the phenomenon. " It is now controversy with the opposition.

A measure necessary, said Maroni, since "in the first half of 2008 are illegal landings doubled rising 5,368 to 10,611. That is why we thought must again extend a state of emergency throughout the territory." Maroni rejected the criticism of the opposition, and set for Tuesday at 15, had asked to make the President of the Chamber Gianfranco Fini, the debate in the classroom at Montecitorio.

The opposition has challenged the measure, demanding explanations to the government. In particular, the Interior Minister of the Government's shadow Pd, Marco Minniti, observed that "the statements made by government representatives not only fail to clarify, but rather help to increase the confusion and concern." While Vice President of the Chamber, Rocco Buttiglione dell'Udc, spoke of measures "inhuman".

A controversy "worthy of the worst Italian politics," Maroni said, recalling how the measure today represents only the extension (with an extension of territorial) of "other extensions, six, four
Berlusconi's government starting from 11 December 2002 and two of the Prodi government, the last of which dates back to February 14, 2008''.

Rejoinder of Minniti: "Example of bad policy is for five hours to leave the country without information on issues of extraordinary importance and sensitivity".

www.repubbli ca.it
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
n.ireland is full of immigrants using the France to Dublin ferry then train from Dublin to Belfast...its the back door into the uk ..its estimated that there is 250 thousand immigrants in n.ireland....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
State of Emergency due to an influx of immigrants?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
I honestly don't know what the make of this, are Italians afraid these guys are going to swarm them like locusts?

Half of them get deported anyway.
I don't see why this requires a national state of emergency...

Here in Australia illegals arrive by boat virtually every day on our shores, and all we do is detain them and then send them back. Simple.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
of course they could be simply getting the people for the coming false flag attack but using the immigrants as a smoke screen...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Newsflash- your planet is rapidly dying from human overpopulation. This condition has been seriously aggravated by the bleeding hearts who have told us we have to "feed the hungry, cure their diseases, etc..." The Hallliburton detention camps were built to deal with the flood of refuges we will soon be seeing from south of the border. The planet has begun to correct the problem and will correct it. Most of the sociological, economic, and enviromental disasters we are seeing are symptoms of the problem. There is a little, old book titled " The Limits of Growth" that provides a nice nutshell explanation.
My only question is, how deeply are these things flying around above our heads involved in this? The math is simple, unescapable; how can we be so intelligient in some ways yet be so completely ignorant about something so basic, so LETHAL?
"Hallowed Are The Ori", indeed.
JESCHA

sty

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
what I wonder: as Italy has immigration problems for decades, will the emergency state also last decades? i beat it will!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I guess giving Kosovo to the Albanians is not stopping them from going to Italy.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well there should be no immigration except legal immigration .
and the rule of law.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i hope Bush doesnt get any ideas...

The US could have done this decades ago with all the illigal mexicans here...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

There are probably 250,000 immi's in this one zipcode 07087. I dont think we are in any need of 'national security'.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What Counrty is next?

Italy deploys 3,000 soldiers in city centres: reports
Posted 4 hours 9 minutes ago

Italian authorities have deployed 3,000 troops into major cities and sensitive zones in a controversial move to boost security, media report.

About 1,000 will be used to patrol around embassies and other key targets, about 1,000 at centres where illegal migrants are held and 1,000 for mixed patrols with police in city centres, the reports said.

Four hundred soldiers were to guard 10 major underground railway stations in the Italian capital, the main Termini railway station, embassies and a centre for migrants.

But mayor of Rome Gianni Alemanno said no soldier would patrol in the historic centre where most tourists are concentrated.

In Milan, about 150 soldiers will protect the city's cathedral and railway station.

On the island of Lampedusa, where thousands of migrants have arrived from Africa in recent months seeking to enter Europe, 70 air force troops will replace police who patrol the perimeter of a reception centre.

The Italian left and police unions have criticised the use of troops, accusing Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's government of seeking to "militarise" city centres.

Interior Minister Roberto Maroni said he wanted to "give the public a better perception of security."

top topics

join