It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Target

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hypothetically:

The U.S. Economy collapses some time within the the next four years due to another blunder in the middle east (Iran)... massive riots in major U.S. city's force the Governments hand in implementing Martial Law. A false flag terrorist attack blamed on Home Grown Terrorist is carried out in a major U.S. city, in order to gain total control over the population and turn it on itself. Mandatory RFID tags replace your social security number... those who refuse the tags are labeled terrorist and hunted down by law enforcement... destination FEMA Camps. The children of tag refuser's are absorbed into state run orphanages, they are tagged and then systematically adopted. Those who are not "eligible" for adoption are sent to "special" factory's to help with the struggling economy. Resistance groups form, mostly in rural areas... populations flee to major city's for protection. Guerrilla warfare rages in the countrysides... Mexican and Canadian forces are sent to help the Federal Government through the U.N. Paving the way for the NAU... and a NWO.

At this point in my hypothetical story you have somehow escaped being "tagged" the truth has now been revealed to you... what is your priority at this point? Do you have a plan? How will you survive without a tag?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Not that i beleive any of this would happen but ......

In this hypothetical scenario I would leave the country.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

You cant leave the country... not without your tag, and remember at this point you have Mexican and Canadian law enforcement hunting down tag refuser's. Unless you plan on traveling within the cover of the wilderness you might have a chance at getting down to South America, and thats a whole different can of beans down there buddy.('
')

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is easy to leave a country with the size of the seaboard the US has. Just steal a boat or just cross the Canadian border somewhere. Plenty of places in the Caribbean to go to.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueHusslin

Great hypothetical! I can actually see this happening. I won't tell you what I would do... Simply because I've been planning for it for years...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
1) Head into the mountains. I know a few caves where I could stay out of sight for a while.
2) Try to make contact with some people I know, a few of whom have general stores. try to work out a deal for staples.
3) If that works, I am set for a while. If not, I have to start scouting out food shipments and their weaknesses. Plot a way to acquire food stocks from the local economy.
4) Look for my family until I find them.
5) Find the weaknesses in the system where they can be rescued.
6) Rescue my family.
7) Make sure they have everything they need to survive until I finish the next step.
8) Take as many of those who kidnapped them out as I can before I die. Rely primarily on guerilla warfare. Target the 'innocent' first (hey, I'm already a 'terrorist', right?), then take out soldiers/police as the opportunity presents itself while they are occupied.
9) Assuming I survive step 8 (unlikely), use the fear I have instilled in what's left of the populace to go back to my home and live as normal as possible.
10) Repeat when reinforcements arrive.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There are enough former service and patriots to keep this from getting very far. A good scenario, but it won't work for two reasons. Citizens are bound by no conventions and will use far sinister means than any army may dare to take before the war tribunal.

Americans are reluctant to kill their own. The army won't follow along. On the flip side Americans won't think twice about capping Canadian forces and any mexican forces that would attempt it. Americans won't think twice about pulling the trigger on foreign forces invading the US regardless of the reason.

Do a little research and find out why Yamamoto refused to invade the US in WWII, look for his quotes.

Not happening in this century.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
before tonight I would have said that I would resist even at the cost of losing my life. thing is, I am not only responsible for my life...... that would be easy. I have two children though and for that reason, I will comply so long as it means I am not comprimising what I know in my heart to be true. Ask me to bow to someone/thing that I don't believe in and I can't do it. Ask me to be tagged or risk losing my kids to the hands of those who are apathetic to their life, I will be tagged. Losing personal rights is less important to me than losing my children.

Again, if it were just me, my life is nothing w/out liberty. But it isn't just me and as hard as this is to comply with, my personal epiphany was to comply so far as it is not comprimising my personal faith so that I don't risk having my kids put into the hands of those who would abuse and/or kill them.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am disappointed.

In my last post, I left several obvious tactical errors in there, just as a test, and no one seemed to even take notice of the obvious ones. I left it there overnight, and this morning I have no one pointing out the obvious, or even U2Uing me about it.

Looks like this scenario might indeed be unsurvivable for us as a society.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
I am disappointed.

In my last post, I left several obvious tactical errors in there, just as a test, and no one seemed to even take notice of the obvious ones. I left it there overnight, and this morning I have no one pointing out the obvious, or even U2Uing me about it.

Looks like this scenario might indeed be unsurvivable for us as a society.

TheRedneck

I may not be the best tactician alive, but from your list I would stop before number 8. Numbers 8, 9 and 10 are far too risky, as the authorities will certainly be watching your home.
Also, I wouldn´t try to ´liberate´ food from transports as these will likely be well protected - but you may be better equipped for this trhan I, so who knows?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump
Well, you got the second most obvious one, anyway. Good job.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Or maybe some people just figured itd be good to let you stick to your "plan" as written to keep attention focused in your area while we sneak off and disappear.. Thanks for the cover

Sadly had you asked me last year I might have stood up and yelled "WOLVERINES!!" but with my daughter being born this past year i think i would be more apt to accept my tag. Hop on the first plane i could (wife works for the airlines), fly to europe, remove tags, head to some dirthole country where they wouldnt bother looking for me (too high a cost for one family) and buy a farm in someone else's name

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SHNIPE]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SHNIPE
LOL, if I stuck to that plan, you wouldn't have much of a cover. I'd be at room temperature before nightfall.

As for your daughter, I know the feeling very well. I have two kids (gonna put their pics up soon... 've have vays of making you skwirm!'
) and feel the same way, but I have to ask myself: What good would living be in a world which is already dead?

So my real purpose would be to set things straight, and that would require surviving as long as possible for them... and their children. god, I hope things don't disintegrate before I get to play Grandpa...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Interesting take on survival, I wonder what I would do?

Perhaps "liberate" a hand from someone who is tagged. (I assume that this tag is an RFID Chip) We are talking about my survival here I suppose, I would then have a fake ID to which to leave the country.

I would then head to a coastal city and "borrow without permission" a boat to set sail on the high seas, becoming a privateer as it were, "liberating" cargo and supplies from other vessels that obviously are under control of the system.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yeah I would stop before #8 on your list... Homes are trouble, if people want to survive a scenario similar this, first thing on your list should be to get rid of your address, that means abandon your home and travel on foot... this always sounds corny but grab as much survival gear as you can, pack light... but smart, your going to be moving around allot. Deep wilderness is the only way... make food and captured ammo catches in the forests. Planning rescue missions from FEMA camps might be a lost cause... but who knows, Heroes always rise in times like these... maybe we'll have a chance.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have replied to several of these type of threads, I seem to change my mind a lot. So today, I would just sit tight and go on a year long bender, and just get drunk for days on end. When the booze ran out, and I was still alive, who knows. I ran out of money and sold all my guns, so I'd probably take the chip and volunteer for the NWO.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

My story: I enlisted in the Army as an Infantrymen at 18 after 9/11, I was sent to South Korea where I learned how to "stay functional" in cold weather, it was a great year, I love Korea. After Korea my new orders sent me to Fort Campbell Ky, Home of the 101st Airborne where I was assigned to a Scout Platoon of the 1/187th Infantry 101st Airborne Rakkasans. I served a six month tour in Afghanistan and a thirteen month tour in Iraq... I have worked with Army Rangers and Marine Corps Force Recon. I learned one valuable thing from all of them... pack f*&king light but smart, and here is my list for the (ultimate Bug out Kit.)

1. One 1qt canteen with cover.
2. One 2qt canteen with cover.
3. One Backpack of your choosing, (recommended) one Gregory Whitney 95 Backpack, Humboldt Green.
4. E-tool with cover.
5. One pair of Seal Skin socks.
6. 5-50 Cord as much as you can pack.
7. One 12 pack of Bic lighters
8. Four wax candles.
9. One Medical LES bag with shoulder strap.
10. Fill that LES bag with what ever medical supply you deem necessary.
11. One Hatchet or Tomahawk.
12. One military grade K-bar knife.
13. One hand gun preferably one that uses the same ammo as your enemy (IE) most likely NATO grade rounds.
14. One rifle military grade one that uses the same ammo as your enemy(IE) most likely NATO grade rounds.
15. One magnifying Glass (fire starter) or flint starter.
16. One Collapsible Knife sharpener hand held, can be bought at Home Depot or Lowes.
17. One small set of files for weapon cleaning.
18. Weapon cleaning kit small military grade.
19. One set of dental picks for weapon cleaning.
20. One tubular tooth brush holder for dental picks and other weapon cleaning items.
20. One barbers brush for weapon cleaning (great dusting off tool).
21. One pair of military grade BDU's preferably earth tone in color.
22. One pair of long under wear shirt and bottoms.
23. Complete set of rain gear earth tone in color.
24. Six pairs of socks and two T- shirts.
25. Two pairs underwear.
26. One water filter with pump Go to www.REI.com for more info.
26. One cooking mess kit small.
27. One canteen cup.
28. One military grade poncho with liner.
29. Three bungee cords.(use to fold your poncho and liner into a small ball)
30. Compass military grade.
31. Maps of your local area cut down and laminated. www.usgs.com for maps.
32. Ammo 8 to 9 mags.
31. Pistol Ammo 4 to 5 mags.
32. One pair of custom fitted hiking boots www.REI.com
33. Any cold weather gear you can find that is light and won't take up to much room. Ski masks, back lavas, hoody sweaters, anything...
34. One U.S. Army Ranger hand book.
35. And lastly one pair of monoculars or binoculars.

The Gregory and Whitney 95 backpack will be able to hold all this equipment as long as you pack it properly, tying things into bundles helps.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would get tagged so the gov would think I'm being a good little sheep. Then I would cut it out and keep it. This would allow you to access services and the ability to buy goods, while being able to go "tagless"
(I'm assuming one can be tracked with the tags) Then let the guerrilla warfare ensue. attack the .gov infrastructure.
Just for fun I would catch a squirrel and implant it with my chip, let em track that!!
Hopefully be able to kill 5 or 10 of the goons before I'm taken out. Then enjoy the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm sure if they came up with tags for people, counterfeit or real ones could be obtained easily enough. It's simply a matter of how far you're willing to go to survive and remain free.

A toe-to-toe fight would be out of the question, so The Redneck's Guerilla warfare tactics would be the best way to go like the Boers did in South Africa against the British.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueHusslin

Thankyou VERY much for this comprehensive list!
I for one will add this complete set as a single item to my ´flight kit´.
Next on the list is a long wheelbase landrover, with extra fuel tanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join