It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

future rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i believe that around 2012 we will have a ship that is powerfull enough to leave the planet while it is in turmoil.. this ship will fly through the cosmos to find "GOD", may it be alien or to search for our distant relitives. I think that mars will be started with carbon genesis attack and that some people will stay there is stasis, while some people will choose to stay on earth... after there will be peace for 1000 years, until the 144000 that are on the galaxy class ship will return to share technology and guidance... I believe that there are timetravelers that are here to watch it unfold, like were some reality tv show. I believe that the aliens we all hear about are here to protect us, from a threat of our own making or from distant star. The point is they want to protect us... a sort of modern green peace from a race that was genecide accept for a few that made it on earth to repopulate. I believe that the G8 summit, and this modern use less energy and save the planet, and the flyers us canadians get to stockpile in case of a pandemic is really preparing us for the worse.
There will be generators that will be spinning at infinate speeds in space from solar wind and that will be what will power ships. who knows , maybe were in stasis already to a planet that is our new homeworld, and this is a reality matrix to pass the time untill we get there...

new topics

join