It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be very careful tonight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How did you miss that story when you replied the first time. Are you joking?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i guess that explains all the "Weirdness" and bad dreams >

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Dark shadows - Nephilism
Whispers at night that strike fear into you - Nephilism
Getting sleep paralyzed - Nephilism

It is not like before. There was something taken from the world, and now the demons are free to roam the earth. You'll see the lawless one show himself when World War 3 starts. America will be attacked because they have lost their ability to see the light from the darkness. They are blind to the truth.

You know a lot of people openly mocked the others who claimed they fought an alien off. A lot of the Nephilim are looking for permanent hosts. So they will either try and inhibit your children, your wife, or someone close to you. They do this by tossing in hatred for your loved ones. They will whisper at you and try to influence you to become something you normally are not.

You never hear of the supposed "Angels" probing people. Honestly...the bad ones do that because they are losing sexual function and are dying off. Why do you think some governments are becoming so interested in cloning? Any star craft you see crashing or malfunctioning is a direct result of Nephilism becoming weak.

Remember in the days of Noah all but Noah and his family were saved? Ever wonder why? It is because all the others were of bad DNA. All those others were even mocking Noah openly and damning him. This is how it will be during the year to come and the year after. They will openly act as though nothing is wrong with them world while they jail your children, your parents, and your grandparents.

The times have arrived and those who say "yeah right!" I cannot feel sorry for them as they will find during the end times that money can't be eaten and God can't be traded up.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by clg79

are you sirious ur scaring the crap outta me with this one

sorry for this bad englisch writing. i hope u will understand what i'm writing down here

greets steve

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by clg79

Great post. That s another theory i did not hear about before. I know the Nephelim has the ability to communicate, but I didn't know they can materialize here.

Your words may bear truth, when I was having my first OBE's it was happening when I was a Junior in high school and I was very fit and health- Perfect for them.

But we'll see if your idea gains weight over time, so far, there is a lot of disclosure in the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
'___'eed,

I'll bite...

On Friday I had a very strong sense of fear and urge to shutter windows and not look outside. I'm a night owl and like the night, it was highly unusual for me.

Obsidience

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Lately I have been getting those kind of ominous vibes and feelings as well, but I tend to just ignore them and keep doing my thing anyway.

Perhaps I am stupid?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by clg79

Well, I believe things are wrong and I can notice things that other people can't. The view I was looking at one night just up and scooted over a few feet one night and well, I just knew then that my mothers house next door is imaginary which means that I am also, and I also didn't tell anyone cause they already think I'm missing some marbles from other things I have mentioned. I am having hard time learning how to meditate...I can't relax enough and it hard to open up freely or loosen up. Plus, having enough alone time is not easy either. I want to be able to meditate cause I know it would help me know more and I WANT to know more. On the subject of this post, I feel just total eeriness outside at night lately. A strong feeling of something out there ( a lot of something !), and my dog is freaked over hearing something that I can't hear, only at night and my computer will act up when she starts hearing these sounds. It scares her bad. Know of any demon-alien repellent? ha ha

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I gotta say, it was two days late. Yesterday around 8:30pm pacific time, I looked out my window to see what looked like black shadows going all over the place, crossing from my backyard into the neighbor's backyard, through the wooden fence. It was quite weird. There's a major road behind my back yard, i saw these same shadows crossing the street and cars started to honk, one of them actually slammed on the breaks. One of the houses on the other side of the street was having a party and they had some children, they were screaming at the top of their lungs and i heard *what is that?!*
I dunno, i thought it was really weird and frankly it freaked me out a bit seeing as how my dogs went crazy and the cat was sitting on the window hissing while looking at the street.
However, i never felt threatened, just curious.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting posts people. I would like to reply individually to each reply but that would not be very efficient.

Interesting that many others are feeling the same thing. I started to have these feelings Friday and it is still not gone away... I don't know what it is, but I will tell you this.

This weekend: I witnessed three accidents and two motorcyclists pulled over for no apparent reason (no cops). The night I posted the thread I had a reptiliean dream, as if I was one of them. I went into the cave and actually to a bar. Funny eh? Also other dreams that is more lucid than normal (And I don't usually dream).

I usually don't see that in a weekend.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by '___'eed]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join