It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where were the victims in Shanksville buried?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I did read your post, you said 10 bins and showed one. Do you have an official source for this information? Pics of the the remaining 9 bins?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wallace Miller - Somerset County PA Coroner

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site.

"It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

www.post-gazette.com...

So what would you like - spread out the debris in front of you so can
count each piece?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
WOW..It looks like there were MANY investigations after all.. Who knew? Pffbt.

Sure doesn't get into that boring stuff on those thumpin' YouTube conspiracy shockdoc's...wonder why?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I think the 10 recycle-size bins Miller is referring to only contained the parts that recently fell from the trees and are not represented in the picture of the dumpster in the previous posts. Knowing that 95% of the plane (according to this link: www.post-gazette.com...) or 95% of what they found (according to this link: www.thepittsburghchannel.com...) had already been turned over to United by September25, 2001, I think it safe to say that what Miller was referring to on October 27 were just 10 normal size recycle bins that you would find in a normal household.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
I think it safe to say that what Miller was referring to on October 27 were just 10 normal size recycle bins that you would find in a normal household.

Why would you assume household recycle bins were used for an airplane crash?

I would not think thats accurate. Wally Miller stated that several hundreds of pounds of human remains were found. How many household recycle bins were used to carry this?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Because I believe prior to September 25, 2001 they turned over a dumpster or many dumpsters of parts over to United Airlines. And then a few days prior to October 27, 2001 high winds knocked additional parts from the trees and they collected these in the normal size containers as referenced in that article posted by thedman. If he were talking about the big dumpsters, it would be awfully hard to, as Miller says in that article, "EVENTUALLY .... turn them all over to United" if they, as stated in the articles I linked to, had already been turned over prior to September 25th. It's not a big point of contention, as there may well have been 10 big DUMPSTERS (or 9, or 8, or 5, etc.) of parts but the article he uses doesn't prove this. In my opinion it only proves they turned over 10 smaller containers a month or more AFTER they turned over the bulk of parts in September.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Sorry for the one liner.
have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The dumpsters referred to in the article are large construction type
bins - as stated by Wallace Miller. There seems to be some confusion
From this and other articles there were 10 large bins of debris totaling
some 60 tons of aircraft parts recovered from scene. After analysis
by FBI/NTSB would be released back to United Airlines. Human remains
would be collected and then subject to various identification techniques
(Dental, DNA) to identify bodies.

The article in this case referrs to a sweep of scene in October, by that
time most of major pieces had been removed, here were attempting to
find any pieces of debris which had been missed in earlier cleanups.

Problem is that the tinfoilers insist that unless each piece of debris there is
matched by serial number to every part on United 93 then claim that
this is United 93 is invalid.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I have thought of the same thing too. Very suspicious. Why haven't the news, or others discussed this?

Too many unanswered questions.
Kevin

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

My money is that lady took photos of something she wasn't supposed to. That's why 3 FBI agents hot-tailed it over to her house after she showed the cops what she had and they confiscated her camera's memory card and computer's hard drive. If her photo was legit, the FEDs wouldn't have done that.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Okay, I'm a stickler for details, but I'm still not seeing what you're seeing, though. No where in this article you posted does Miller state "large" or "construction type", just the vague phrase "recycling bin-sized containers." And I think you need to keep in mind that this article came out over a month after the FBI turned over most of the debris to United.

In this September 25th article (www.post-gazette.com...) it states the FBI turned over the bulk of parts to United Airlines on September 24th because the FBI "had no more use for it." I can't find an article stating how many dumpsters full of debris were turned over to United on September 24th. (It could be 10, or it could be 5, or it could be 20.... I haven't read anything that stated any number)

Now, did United just leave all these dumpsters full of debris at the scene until October 27th, so that they could place all these newly-fallen pieces into them? I can't find an article confirming or denying this. And also why would Miller say they "eventually" would be turned over to United if they were already turned over back on September 24th? (We also have to remember Miller is a coroner who probably doesn't know what ultimately happened to the plane parts. Once he saw there were no human remains that fell from the trees, he most likely went back to identifying the remains already found.)

To me the most likely scenario is United shipped the dumpsters full of debris to another location some time between September 25th and the beginning of October. Then in late October the wind knocked more pieces from the trees, and, rather than returning the large dumpsters to the scene, they used 10 smaller sized receptacles to collect these newly-fallen pieces. That's what I get out of the October article.

The above paragraph is just my guess as I really can't find anything that says exactly what happened. Like I said before, this isn't a big deal concerning the overall of 911, but I do love going through the details, so if you have articles showing more details of what happened to the plane parts, please post them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Did anybody find the black box?

Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

yes, the FDR and CVR were discovered.

Thank you,

:TY:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hmm, could you maybe shed more light on them please and explain why it hasn't been used as proof to back up the official story.

I also heard the flight transponders were discovered in the rubble of the twin towers by firemen, but were removed by spooks and then later denied, can any elaborate on this?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Black box recovered at Shanksville site
www.pittsburghlive.com...

AFTER THE ATTACKS: THE PENNSYLVANIA CRASH; Searchers Find Plane Cockpit Voice Recorder

query.nytimes.com...

NTSB Flight Path Study:
www.ntsb.gov...

www.ntsb.gov...
Scroll to the bottom for FDR Reports, Air Traffic Control Reports, Flight Path Studies, Autopilot studies, Recorded Radar Data Studies.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This isn't going to be horribly helpful as I haven't had much interest in researching 9/11 for a few years now (since a series of events that helped me piece together what I think happened in my own mind), but I do remember reading, in several places, that Flight 93 had made a safe landing within an hour of the second tower of the WTC being hit.

I'm not saying I necessarily believe it, but I will see if I can find the stories.

This post may also be a total waste since, as I said, I haven't kept up with developments recently and I may come up with something that has been totally discredited. If so, sorry for these past 15 seconds of your life that I have wasted.

Now, off to search.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Mag ,

In Brief: Liz Foreman, whose name was attached to this story, tried to clear it up in February 2006: “The story in question, an Associated Press bulletin, was posted on WCPO.com during the morning of September 11, 2001. The story stated that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland. This was not true.
Once the AP issued a retraction a few minutes later, we removed the link. I only removed the link TO the story. We did not remove the story itself. This was my error probably due to the busy nature of the day.”

One plane landed in Cleveland, Delta Flight 1989, which was first misidentified as Flight 93. The other mystery plane, a KC-135, only returned to the hangar.

Vernon "Bill" Wessel, the director of safety and mission assurance at NASA Glenn reports the following:
“A KC-135 had to come back to the hangar," says Wessel, as if realizing for the first time that this aircraft may have caused some undue confusion. A team of scientists from the Johnson Space Center in Houston had flown to Cleveland on this KC-135 to conduct micro-gravity experiments. The visiting scientists could not return to Houston as scheduled on 9/11 once the FAA ordered all planes to land. "After the facility closed, we had to take those scientists to a hotel." The scientists, dressed as civilians, were boarded onto shuttle buses.

There are a few more discussions here:
www.911myths.com...

www.freetimes.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Ha, funny you should post that 911myths article, it came up as one of the first things in my search. Here are some others from the other perspective:

Rense

911review.org...

And an old thread from ATS

The only thing that bothers me is in all the things I can find, it appears that the woman who "set the record straight" decided to not do so until several years later.

It looks like the whole scenario has been explained, most notably the second plane and the scientists loaded into buses (the ones that were supposedly the passengers of 93), but still, I don't feel right about it. Maybe it's just my unwillingness to believe that everyone is telling the truth. Oh well. This is the one piece of the puzzle I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with the answers for.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There were no bodies to bury as no plane crashed at Shanksville. What you see is likely nothing more than a bomb crater.

www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join