It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirit prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have heard that the govt. has executed people in a room with some sort of electro-magnetic field and captured the energy as it left the body. I think it was on you tube or some silly place, but I can't find it now.
Has anyone else heard of this?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It is called the consciousness.

Or rather, what we deem as the waking reality

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Any videos or evidence or research on this?
Ive never seen it.

Spirit prison is believed by some Christians including, most notably, Latter-day Saints, to be a place where people who have not had the opportunity to learn and accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ while living will be able to receive it in the afterlife, after death and before Judgment.

Latter-day Saints believe that "spirit prison" (a name based on the phrase "the spirits in prison" in the KJV translation of 1 Peter 3:19) is a holding area for those who did not receive knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ while on earth, and others that were not valiant in their testimonies.

Those in spirit prison have the opportunity to learn the gospel of Jesus Christ, repent of their sins, and receive the ordinances of baptism and confirmation (by proxy) through the work done in modern day LDS temples. When they do, they may enter paradise, where those who have accepted Jesus Christ wait for Judgment (Doctrine & Covenants 138:30–35).

[edit on 24/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Interesting i remember reading about this somewhere, on how in Dulce they would kill people at trap there souls in containers. Maybe it was the Dulce papers?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Oh wow, ive never heard of this.......sounds interesting....maybe it'll prove John Lear right about a soul tower on the moon

but, anyways, ill look this up , as it is very sinester.............

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This kinda remind me of the Xenu story. If I remeber right, after killing billions of aliens in hawaii volcano, he trapped their soul with soul catching machine.

Of course this story is all made up for scientologist who pay 300k$ but there is some similarities.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This idea was featured in Whitley Streiber's book "2012"...Its fiction. The book is pretty fun, though. He manages to put every conspiracy theory he can into one plot.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The more I think about it. I realize it had to be some kind of fiction. like stargate or some kind of twisted twilight zone. There is not a whole lot of chance I read it in anything lagit. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hmm, this was interesting. Never heard anything like this before. Is there any information about this located anywhere on the internet?
Tried to Google it, but I mostly goot hits regarding the Christians beliefs on this matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
wasnt this in ghostbusters?
sometimes its amazing how fiction in reality line up. though im not saying this thing exists, but who knows.

i thought that the spirit was pure energy, if it is perhaps it can be trapped although i thought for energy to be trapped it had to be converted into physical matter...

ahhh who knows im no physicist.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Even if this is real or not, your right anyway TheRepublic, it is sometimes amazing how something one day is pure fiction and suddenly it is fact as well. Guess nothing is remotly impossible, but who knows...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And you really believe this disinfo. Its all BS

Its like if someone told me that they can see their own Heart beating with their own eyes.
Logic and reason needed here peoples

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Its like if someone told me that they can see their own Heart beating with their own eyes.

You can see an EKG. It is all science.
If you can think it. some crazy scientist can do it.

top topics

join