It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come no-one predicted the attacks on Madrid?

page: 1

join
share:
TPL

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For all your predictions no-one ever predicted an attack on Spain!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Because we are all really shotty swamies!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Better question, why didnt YOU predict the attacks in Madrid?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I hate this thread already.

And this forum.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

And this forum.

Ive hated this forum since its been up. Its a waste of space, IMO.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

And this forum.

Amen.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How can you perdicte something, that was told. They said they were going to all the countrys that supported the US.

They were suprized and shocked because, they had stopped alot of people with bombs in spain, so the spain goverment thought the threat was low.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

And this forum.

If we are going to talk about space wasting we should just throw in the Religion forum

Amen.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We can't predict nothing, because then nothing evil would happen. At best the police can get the terrorists before they strike.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Because this predictions forum is for hoaxers and people with too much free time or too much money to burn on drugs

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
spain is too far away for me to be in tune with the physic vibes!!! The atlantic ocean tends to interfere with the reception

no one predicted spain cuz no one is in or from Spain, so why be concerned with it.

and if someone is from Spain, well then gosh darn it, they should have seen it coming.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
According to the Steve Quayle website:
Information concerning this Spanish train attack was picked up late last night US time, prior to the attack.
Mar. 11 ongoing .........
Tokyo, London, Moscow, Paris High explosives, identical to the al-Qaeda attack in Spain Trains, subways, landmark buildings Interpol, Internet, tapes claiming to be from bin Laden and statements from Zawahiri. Imminent
COMMENT: Chechen rebels are in the process of implementing a large-scale attack on Moscow. French authorities are aware that they are targeted next. Intelligence indicates that an attack on France will most likely precede events in London or, it/they may be concurrent with an attack in London. Terrorist actions planned for Tokyo using ships are popping up on the radar screen. Based on statements coming from "vanishing" terrorist sites, concurrent with an announcement of bin Laden's capture or death, Western leaders have been targeted for assassination. Finally, the White House and UN buildings in New York have been identified as the targets in America.

There's a prediction for ya!

www.stevequayle.com...

Scroll down to bottom of the page.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by fortean]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Uh, Quayle edits his site after events actually happen to make himself look good.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Quayle has to be a psychic! If not my basis for life is gone.

This forum is pretty terrible. Idle speculation and visions by people who tried acid for the first time

new topics

top topics

join