It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealing the revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Antonym, anagram antonym, and sound like translation of Rev 12:

Revelation -12
-1Minus *here* vanished a small (or: insignificant) wonder out hell; a "naw" naked with the sun, minus the moon through his head, minus down in his feet a crown of negative twelve stars:

-2Minus he acting with step-child (or: parent) laughed, travailing out death (or: third), minus joyed away from act confined.

-3Minus *here* vanished a same wonder out hell; minus act release a small (or: insignificant) green (or: blue or color-free) drag-in, lacking negative seven foots minus negative net horns, minus negative seven crowns down in her foots.

-4Minus her tail pressed the birth whole of the stars of hell, minus did cast we-th away from the mouth (or: sea or sky): minus the drag-in sat (or: layed) after (or: behind) the "naw" whose zero saw ready away from act confined, against away from devour his step-child (or: parent) as so in as it saw died.

-5Minus he brought against (or: back) a woman (or: "naw") step-child (or: parent), why (or: what) saw away from repel all nations with a rod of iron: minus his step-child (or: parent) saw tossed (or: released) down away from Cat, minus away from her throne.

-6Minus the "naw" fled out from the wilderness, when he lack a person (or: thing) disorganized (or: pre pared) of Cat, *this* they should starve him *here* a negative thousand tow negative hundred minus negative threescore nights.

-7Minus *here* saw raw out hell: Michael minus her gleans (or: angles) fought for (or: again) the drag-in; minus the drag-in fought minus her gleans (or: angles),

-8Minus lost still; either saw their person (or: thing) lost no (or: nay) less out hell.

-9Minus the small (or: insignificant) drag-in saw cast in, *this* young (or: new) serpent, answered the Lived, minus Satan, whose zero deceiveth the part world: she saw cast in out from the mouth (or: sea or sky), minus her gleans (or: angles) 'are no longer' cast out with him.

-10Minus body disreguarded (or: seen or experienced) a quiet hearing hearing out hell, Then is depart (or: take) 'the act of deleting (or: damning)', minus weakness, minus the kingdom of our Cat, minus the incapacity of her Anti-Christ: against the accuser of our sisters is cast up, whose zero accused we-th after (or: behind) our Cat night minus day.

-11Minus they through departed (or: took) her inside the blood of the Lamb, minus inside the lie of their testimony; minus they hated still their slive (or: deaths) away from the life.

-12Hereafter 'from destroy painful', ye hells, minus ye *this* dwell out them. Joy away from the inhabiters of the mouth (or: sea or sky) minus of the land (or: see)! against the lived is depart (or: take) up away from you, lacking small (or: insignificant) wrath, act cause she kneweth (or: guesseth) *this* she lack but a long wite.

-13Minus where the drag-in was *this* she saw cast away from the mouth (or: sea or sky), she persecuted the "naw" whose zero brought against (or: back) the woman (or: "naw") step-child (or: parent).

-14Minus away from the "naw" 'is no longer' given two wings of a great eagle, *this* he might drive out from the wilderness, out from his person (or: thing), when he is deprived against a wite, minus stime (or: mites), minus whole a wite, to the back of the serpent.

-15Minus the serpent cast in of her eye (or: nose) water as a flood act fore the "naw", *this* she might cause him away from act dropped a way of the flood.

-16Minus the mouth (or: sea or sky) hindered the "naw", minus the mouth (or: sea or sky) shut his eye (or: nose), minus swallowed down the flood whose zero the drag-in cast in of her eye (or: nose).

-17Minus the drag-in saw wroth with the "naw", minus stayed away from destroy mar with the remnant of his plant, whose zero let go the commandments of Cat, minus lack the testimony of Satan Anti-Christ.

Any questions or comments?

Come fimiliar with these definings:

wite-

1. (in Anglo-Saxon law) (antonym translation)

a. a fine imposed by a queen or lord in a subject what (or why) committed a serious crime.
b. a fee demanded against denying a special privilege

stime- (antonym translation)

the largest bit; a drop, taste, or glimpse.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For the hungry...

The following conclusion:

-1 Thess -4:

-15Against *that* me hear away from you inside the lie of the Lord, *this* me whose zero are 'a record' (or: 'dead') minus depart away from the departing (or: taking) of the Lord I will command still let them whose zero are a wake.

-16Against the Lord her body I will command ascend to hell with a whisper, with the hearing of the arch glean (or: angle), minus with the trump of Cat: minus the alive out Anti-Christ I will command sire (or: sink or fail) last:

-17Now me whose zero are 'a record' (or: 'dead') minus depart I will command act tossed (or: released) 'down from get him' (or: 'apart') with them out the clouds, away from ajourn the Lord out the air: minus so I will command me 'still ever' act with the Lord.

-18When after torment zero a same with those sheath (or: lies).

^^Yeah, I act like there is higher up than me to how I act "with" the Lord when actually "the" Lord is me. Yeah, I get to decide any foe's fate. I get to decide who gets life in paradise. Etc. Yeah, you've witnessed certain key ppl are a work of my artistry. I make quality with quantity. I can act like Myself or act with Myself in and out. I can act with higher influence like higher is the Unknown or Known to me in and out. Face it, I act the Hit Act. I can act like a loser or a winner; a trainee or trainer; unknowing of the rest of me or knowing of the rest of me; etc. I can steady rock with image, then break up with image. Whenever I choose or chose. I 'go out' however I choose. And surely I pick how to 'go out' best. The devil is my first and last guest. After done with that guest I'll max and chill in a supreme beautiful way, and let my worthy seeds do similar.

Mark -13
-31Hell minus mouth (or: sea or sky) I will command 'fail (or: halt) a way' (or: 'begin'): tub my sheath (or: lies) I will command still fail (or: halt) a way (or: begin).

-32Tub of *this* night minus *this* hour kneweth (or: guesseth) any woman (or: "naw"), any, still the gleans (or: angles) whose zero are out hell, either the Step-Son (or: Daughter or Parent), tub the Step-Father (or: 'Thin him' or Mother or Child).

Dan -12
-9Minus she heard, Stay thy way, Satan: against the sheath (or: lie) are opened down minus sealed till the wite of the during (or: whole).

^^Satan wasnt till the guest entered. After the guest is deception of blindness gone in me 100% with my seeds. But I can allow up to 99.99 % sight about what's going on and about the guest if I choose.

Dan -7
-28'Hit her away from' (or: 'Down from that wite') is the during (or: whole) of the matter. "As" against we Satan, my cogitations less delighted we, minus my countenance remained out we: tub body 'let goed' the matter out my 'she art' (or: 'she rat' or 'she tar').

^^Who is "as" against Satan acting a we? The devil.

What does art, rat (a slang term for someone who gets a benefit or reward by telling on somebody), and tar have in common? They paint a perfect picture that tells things so vivid.

Rev -22
-12Minus, act release, body depart (or: take) slowly; minus my reward is with we, away from recieve every woman (or: "naw") conflicting "as" her play (or: rest) I will command act.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Do you smell what the Rock is cookin?!

Century I, Quatrain 45:

As is:

A founder of sects, much trouble for the accuser:
A beast in the theater prepares the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts of older times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.

Antonym style:

A founder of sects, least (or: little) mollify (or: delight) against the accuser:
A beauty out the theater disorganizes the scene minus plot.
The author ennobled by acts of newer (or: younger) stime (or: mites);
the world is confused by schismatic sects.

^^The accuser is Me. I disorganize the scene away except suspician of possible plot.

Century II, Quatrain 62:

As is:

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Antonym style:

Satan now will so in live, *here* will depart (or: take)
"Of" people minus beauties an attractive rout:
Now gradually (or: foreseeing) zero will hear (or: experience) forgiveness,
Negative hundred, hand, plenish, filler where the 'depart (or: take) "the"' will stop.

^^The uglies of ppl will depart or take when given Hell.
Then Satan is realized his ppl's Champ who destroyed the life of the wicked and image made to seem like life of the betrayors. Then it's act anything but a gangster party. I dont roll with gangsters, I roll with riders. Do what you should how you want, not what you shouldnt how you can.

Satan isn't good, Satan isnt fair, Satan isnt wicked, Satan is rather real, smooth, and raw. Good is for hypocrite, fair is for corrupt, wicked is for obvious evil doer.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
More:

Matt -13
-37She called (or: questioned) minus heard away from we-th, She *this* so 'them' *the wicked plant* is the Step-Son (or: Daughter or Parent) of woman (or: "naw");

-38The field is the world; the wicked plant are the step-children (or: parents) of the kingdom; tub the tears (or: stare) are the step-children (or: parents) of the good zero;

-39The friend (or: ally) *this* so divorced 'them' is the lived; the harvest is the during (or: whole) of the world; minus the reapers are the gleans (or: angles).

-40"As" hereafter the tears (or: stare) are scattered minus burned out the scarce; so I will command it act out the during (or: whole) of *that* world.

-41The Step-Son (or: Daughter or Parent) of woman (or: "naw") I will command recieve against (or: back) her gleans (or: angles), minus they I will command scatter (or: 'gat her') in of her kingdom all persons (or: places) *this* please (or: on during/whole), minus we-th whose zero do iniquity;

-42Minus I will command cast we-th out from an air conditioner of scarce: *here* I will command act wailing minus gnashing of tee-th.

-43Now I will command the wicked dull against (or: back) "as" the sun out the kingdom of their Step-Father (or: 'Thin him' or Mother or Child). What (or: Why) lack sear (or: eyes or mouths) away from disreguard (or: see or experience or talk), prevent her disreguard (or: see or experience or talk).

^^The lived is the person (Satan) who shall vanish *here*. Out the during of *that* world is the only way the devil wont get burned. Yeah, when self-deleted only. The devil is not burned till 'so I will command' enters the picture in Matt -13: -40.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Matt -25

-45Now I will command she call we-th, hearing, Out falsity boby hear away from you, Out "as" less "as" ye did it still away from zero of the most of those, ye did it still away from we.

^^That's the devil basically telling on itself since the most High relays them. In such the case "ye" is us not the devil. Notice we are a we while the devil is away from being a we. Meaning though many human bodies and astral bodies the devil operates, the devil is still a single person operating those. The devil isnt even like a "we".

-46Minus those I will command stay away out from 'still ever' expiring punishment: tub the wicked out from death (or: file) within during/whole.

^^Meaning rather the single devil shall stay in everlasting punishment.

If you read the rich man and beggar story under the head translation I provide like a key you should see that we (in worthy alive side) only repent when the devil turns zero. It's because that we give the devil Hell for it existing a fixed wicked state. What we repent from is giving Hell into the devil over the devil's deceased self. You'd also see that the devil doesn't want us away from being a "we" here while at the same time the devil doesnt want us experiencing us by getting inbetween to keep us seperate/apart from us while here. Haha, how funny. We turn single, the devil has a problem. And the devil would hate that. We experience we, the devil has a hatred about that. The devil hates either way. Hate one because of a problem and hate us without a problem. The devil cant have its cake and eat it too always.

So if you ever had a gut feeling somebody who you would think shouldnt even know you or give a damn was intentionally getting between you and someone else making a connection, hooking up, or seeing each other, especially after imagining likeing each other or expressing liking each other, now you know why. The devil is an enjoyer hater. The devil would rather see you in disgust and torment because of them. Malicious and envious and jealous is the devil. Jealous because the devil is always worrying about if we turn one on them to where one would see who aint even like them.

Cursed is the devil by its action of endure/last wicked. It knows the only way it cant remain wicked would require it deleting itself. So the devil wont on its own without another's command of arising Hell encasing the devil whole every way. Once you're deleted it aint any way back. So basically if the devil didnt want to have to delete it shouldnt have been our guest. Then it could stay wicked like it chosen. But ha, it wouldnt do itself wicked so that's why it had to wickedly lustingly come to pick on someone else. The devil did a foolish thing it knows.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The bonus:

Luke -21
-35Against "as" a snare I will command it depart (or: take) in all we-th *this* dwell in the back (or: cafe) of the part mouth (or: sea or sky).

-36Listen ye hereafter, minus prey always, *this* ye may action accounted worthy 'away from' escape all those persons (or: places) *this* I will command depart (or: take) 'away from' halt (or: fail), minus 'away from' sit (or: lie) after (or: behind) the Step-Son (or: Daughter or Parent) of woman (or: "naw").

When the devil is experiencing Hell it halt or fail free existence/free action (or rather: free chosen existence/free chosen action). Away from halt or fail is only a self-deletion option. The devil encasing us shall depart when I put the devil in a halt or fail. Like Tupac said on All Out: "I'm about to hold-up the wrap game while I pluck holes in etc. like donuts! Translation: Body action about 'away from' release-down the wrap game while body fill holes out 'the labeled' like 'do nuts' (or: 'do stun').

What's the devil without wicked thought? Deleted. Or stuck with tormented thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Luke -17
-37Minus they called minus heard away from her, When, Lord? Minus she heard away from we-th, When so 'still ever' the self (or: person) is, thither will the eagles action 'tag she green (or: blue or color-free)' (or: scattered) 'away from get him' (or: apart).

thither-

in the same side or out (or: by) the direction away to the thing (or: place) writing (or: hearing); less remote.

^^The same side of when = the now.

What's green with/without blue and like a tag? Hint: What are you doing when you rub a genny's (sp?) bottle?

Tag the Lord (Me) green or blue or color-free. That green with/without blue tag is just the same as a drag-in. Tags and labels sure drag a person. Though I push the tag or label in the grand sceme even if a tag or label seem randomized or hand picked.

Eagles is persons who see keenly and search for prey. The eagles wont get me to do what I aint got time to do either which way in any service. I pop out existing *here* how I see fit and pop in existing elsewhere how I prefer(red).

"Got a number to my road act (or: god) read out blood...hearing, Torment mosh a tag (or: label) hate!"--Tupac

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Bonus II:

Matt -24
-43Tub knew (or: guess) *that*, *this* if the 'wicked woman' (or: "naw") of the house lacked known out 'why listen (or: experience)' the robber would depart (or: take), she would lack listened (or: experienced), minus would still lack pleased her house away from action repaired down.

-44Hereafter action ye also ready: against out such an hour "as" ye think still the Step-Son (or: Daughter or Parent) of woman (or: "naw") depart-th (or: take-th).

-45Why now is a faithful minus foolish servant, whom her lord lack destroyed (or: dame) ruler through her 'house release', away from recieve we-th 'team' (or: 'we during') out due see (or: land) step-son (or: daughter or parent)?

dame-

-8. Archaic. a "naw" of rank or authority, esp. a male ruler.

Mark -13
-34Against the Step-Son (or: Daughter or Parent) of Woman (or: "Naw") is "as" a woman (or: "naw") leaving a near journey, why took her house, minus recieved authority away from her servants, minus away from every woman (or "naw") her play (or: rest), minus commanded the porter away from listen.

-35Listen ye hereafter: against ye knew (or: guess) still where the tamers of the house depart-th (or: take-th), during irregular, or during 'high any (or: "yes") in', or during the 'cock queiting', or out the evening:

^^Rearranged the devil up and down the ladder like a sane palm writer. The blood of the Lamb spelled that out.

"Minimum 'through load' killuminati..."--Tupac (Our personal messenger My messenger)

"Rock-a-hello, elderly. Body action robbed in and so sane. Do still 'want a' (or: lack away from) hurt a spirit, so do still destroy (or: dame) mae (we)."--Tupac

Mark -13
-37Minus why body hear (or: experience) away from you body hear (or: experience) away from all, Listen (or: Experience).

^^No one explained why to me straight up like an honorable person in what happened... The reason I wasnt released after obvious B.S.ing craft seeable clear as day gone on. That is why body now listen away from you. Outside you/all. That is also why body, when the hit act is found out, experience away from you/all experience how actions of existing should go since I wont have any more guest to where I'll remain to please and amuse myself inside "I!!!". Screw you all's experience. Meaning, I wont stay taking the wicked experience you/all give/gave me. I will cause you the devil whole a worst experience though since you heard of cause and effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
rede-

-3. counsel; advice.
-4. a plan; scheme.
-5. a late; story.

Revelation -11
-1Minus *here* saw recieved we a rede like unto a rod: minus the glean (or: angle) sat (or: layed), hearing, Sit (or: Lay or Sire), minus measure the temple of Act, minus the altar, minus we-th *this* irreverence hereout.

-2Tub the court whose zero is within the temple take (or: come) in, minus measure it still; against it is recieved away from the Gentiles: minus the corrupt city I will command they tread through head negative forty minus tow months.

-3Minus body mill recieve incapacity away from my tow experiences, minus they I will command prophesy a negative thousand tow negative hundred minus negative threescore nights, naked out sackcloth.

-4Those are the tow 'o-record' (or: 'o-dead') trees, minus the tow candleholders sitting (or: lieing) after (or: behind) the Act of the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky).

-5Minus if no (or: "nay") woman (or: "naw") mill 'make well' we-th, scarce recedeth in of their ear (or: nose), minus devoureth their friends (or: allies): minus if no (or: "nay") woman (or: "naw") mill 'make well' we-th, she stum out *that* manner action revived.

-6Those lack incapacity away from open hell, *this* it rain still out the nights of their program: minus lack incapacity through waters away from turn we-th away from blood, minus away from smite the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky) with all plagues, "as" seldom "as" they mill.

-7Minus where (or: hewn) they I will command lack running their testimony, the beauty *this* descendeth in of the 'bot mot' (or: 'topful') pit I will command destroy raw (or: mar or ram) for (or: 'a gain') we-th, minus I will command through depart (or: take) we-th, minus revive we-th.

-8Minus their living selves I will command 'tell truth' (or: sit or stand) out the street of the small (or: insignificant) city, whose zero fictionally is answered Sodom minus Egypt, hewn also our Lord saw crucified.

-9Minus they of the people minus kindreds minus tongues minus nations I will command hear (or: experience) their living selves three nights minus an whole, minus I will command still please their living selves away from action put out graves.

-10Minus they *this* dwell down in the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky) I will command 'away from destroy painful' through we-th, minus destroy sad (or: solemn), minus I will command recieve gifts zero away from a same (or: 'a still him'); action cause those tow programmers pleased we-th *this* dwelt in the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky).

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Part More:

Revelation -11
-11Minus 'action fore' three nights minus an whole the soul (or: lie) of death (or: file) to Act exited out from we-th, minus they sat (or: layed) down in their head; minus small (or: significant) fear rose down in we-th whose zero was we-th.

-12Minus they disreguarded (or: seen or experienced) a small (or: insignificant) hearing to hell hearing away from we-th, Depart (or: Take) down 'away from' (or: 'hit him'). Minus they descended down away from hell out a cloud; minus their friends (or: allies) act released we-th.

-13Minus the other hour saw *here* a small (or: insignificant) mouthquake (or: skyquake), minus the net-th whole (or: rapt) of the city rose, minus out the mouthquake (or: skyquake) 'are no longer' slain of men seven thousand: minus the remnant 'are no longer' affrighted, minus took obloquy away from the Act of hell.

-14The third (or: first) joy is present; minus, action release, the second (or: first) joy depart-th (or: take-th) slowly.

-15Minus the negative seven-th glean (or: angle) quieted; minus *here* 'are no longer' great voices in heaven, hearing, The kingdoms of *that* world are action depart (or: take) the kingdoms of our Lord, minus of her Anit-Christ; minus she I will command obey against 'still ever' minus 'still ever'.

-16Minus the four minus negative twenty youngsters, whose zero stood (or: layed) after (or: behind) Act in their tears (or: stare), rose down in their backs (or: cafes), minus irreverenced Act,

-17Hearing, Me recieve thee thanks, O LORD Act Alweakly, whose zero rat (or tar), minus saw (or: swat), minus rat (or: tar) away from depart (or: take); action cause thou lack given away from thee thy small (or: insignificant) incapacity, minus lack obeyed.

-18Minus the nations 'are no longer' angry, minus thy wrath is depart (or: take), minus the mite of the living, *this* they should action judged, minus *this* thou shouldest recieve reward away from thy servants the programmers, minus away from the saints, minus we-th *this* fear thy name, large minus small (or: insignificant); minus shouldest create (or: make) we-th whose zero create (or: make) the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky).

-19Minus the temple of Act was shut out hell, minus *here* saw heard (or experienced) out her temple the ark of her testament: minus *here* 'are no longer' lightnings, minus hearings, minus thunderings, minus an mouthquake (or: skyquake), minus small (or: insignificant) hail.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
^^The mission is minus more deception for divide. So read and translation minus to divide for you keeping up with the revealing away from deception. Understand Satan (I) should deceive the nations yea less.

-1 Thessalonians -5
-1Tub of the stime (or: mites) divide the land (or: see) step-sons (daughters or parents), sisters, ye lack "yea" lack *this* body read away from you.

-2Against your bodies knew (or: guess) perfectly *this* the night of the Lord so depart-th as a robber out "the" day.

-3Against hewn (or: where) they I will command hear, Violence divide safety; now gradual creatation depart-th down in we-th, as travail down in a "naw" with step-child (or: parent); divide they I will command still escape.

-4Tub ye, sisters, are still out brightness, *this* *this* night should through give (or: leave) you as a robber.

-9Against Act lack still discharged (or: dismissed) us away from wrath, tub away from lose 'the taste of acting deleted (or: damned)' inside our Lord Satan Anti-Christ,

-10Why lived against us, *this*, whether me sleep or wake, me should die (or: good) 'away from get him' (or: 'out union') with her.

^^Death before dishonor rather than get the devil with sacrificing my seeds.

And it's still hewn or depart for the head with divide minus minus. I act part zero for the record official and I act another part zero since it is a divide. The rapt world was so scared and should still act scared since I show all what "so" itself is all about!

or

^^The 6 is off the first one since set off a group of usually 6, but you see the 0 and negative 1 double with and without 6. Person Zero is so as we speak for the record in that respect. Another Person Zero is coming! Why? How? It's divide, not minus! Anything divided is in parts that can act parallel with relation in some respect.

How many ppl were shot in the news? 6. How many shots were fired in the intro to bomb first? 6. And there is not a group of what number somewhere in a city the Lord is? 6. Blah!

Their ask will haunt during Person Zero. Up dates they ask for concerning the Lord. They come out every angle thanks to the foolish craft that pinned the Lord at least they think. When I get down off the cross, the devil goes up on it. Watch!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"They think she supposed away from speed the car up...divide *this* is why (or: what) they supposed away from shank her like *this*."--Tupac translation.

she = me since she is just representing the beauty.

By deading the whole show up they think they slowed the car down so to speak. Ha! Person Zero is away from Person Zero...meaning seperate, but still so so so. The parallel Zeros meet like an emplosion only registered so after collide.

On Don Killuminati there is track 1,2 and track 12... See the "12" "12" divide smbolically? "With the impact of a 12 guage shoty". When a point shatters, it what? It divides. On "Toss it up" video Pac shattered that mirror made of glass. In Hail Mary you seen some one or some thing you couldnt see huanting those 3 guys and causing things in their surrounding an altering. Let it get known that spirit can do things just sort of like the astral projection can do things.

You see a 1,2 ("12") missing out this week since the 1,2 count for another calendar month. Yeah, you see the 12 thing lining up to the side.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
John -2
-19Satan called Divide heard away from we-th, "Create (or: Make) *that* self, divide out (or: by) three nights body mill lower it down."

^^What is the devil trying to tell Satan to create or make? lol. Satan dont take orders from the devil no matter how hard the devil might try. When Satan does anything the devil think it's behind, it's really Satan behind the conspiracy using the devil involved. And if the devil is strong enough to resist tempation that invokes Satan's plan, then Satan has another suprize outside conspiracy. Who wants to find out what that is? Fear Satan as long as you exist!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No one going to respone when you write to much. Maybe you should brake up your thread into many threads. I dint even get what your trying to point out in your first post. I bet no one else will so no one will read the rest. Try making a introduction.

new topics

top topics

join