It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted by aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Worst. Abduction. Story. Ever.

Can't wait to see what "evidence" the OP comes up with next

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I doubt we'll be seeing any photos of this book. Maybe a picture of a "pacino" scar, but that's about it.

If, and that's a big if, the OP even returns to post a picture of this scar, i'm sure he/she will have some tale of men in black suits who came to thier house and took the book, or the aliens took the book back, or it just vaporized, dissapeared overnight ect.

I'd love to remain open minded, but at this point I'm calling hoax right now.

I mean the guy has the most important item (if real) that ufology has ever heard of, and he can't get some pictures of the thing and uploaded in a couple hours?

I know I would. I bet anyone who "really" had such a book would as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I really do think these types of stories need to be looked at by the ATS staff before they are posted. No offence OP but until you release some type of photographical evidence I doubt anyone here is going to take you seriously. So many stoies are coming out exactly like this one and everyone one of them have been proven false/hoax and of course no evidence was presented. Why should we believe you?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by raoulduke666]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Any evidence is greatly appreciated these days. If you haven't got a camera / scanner / mobile phone please feel free to send ANY items of an extraterrestrial nature to me via my work address: for arguments sake I'll let you find the proper address though.
MR H B ( pads can look it up)
Bank of England
London
England.
if your serious about sending these items (but no junk though) And I can get them checked out.
Oh and by the way it IS THE Bank of E. Not some flybynight company.
Its been here about 400 years

:lol
like anyones gonna want to send me anything except junkmail.

oh and we're mentioned in the Terra papers too YAY

[edit on 23/7/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
if the OP doesn't post pictures soon, his book will be confiscated and become classified.... unless he puts the information out in the open right away for it to be part of the public domain.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've used an old scanner a few times to copy objects. If there's a book, I don't think this should be a problem. The scanner I had unfortunately wasn't so compatible with my current operating system and I had to find one driver that worked from some free site which might have given me some virus. (i dunno)

HP has a scanner/printer that's probably available cheaper at walmart.

There's always those video cameras for around $28.00 for the computer.

But, since they've got a cell phone, what's the big deal? It's just to get an idea anyway.

Most likely if the OP does have something, people here would most likely say they made it themselves anyway. The symbols from ancient southern arabia appear as if alien also.

www.ancientscripts.com...

www.ancientscripts.com...

Than there's these eskimo or inuktitut:

www.omniglot.com...

Roswell crash: www.roswellproof.com...

[edit on 23-7-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Two letters for you guys.

B and S.

I'm really getting stick of the amount of bs that keeps showing up on this site.

If you have nothing to back up your stories don't bother creating a thread. In this case especailly, get the photos and scans ready to post with your opening. Don't give us some story and tell us you're going to post stuff at a later date. I guarantee you never here from this guy again on this.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seems too good to be true....but who knows

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Seems too good to be true....but who knows

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Silenceisall]
If this is too good to be true...then it probably is.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi,

I too received this strange book, I still can't make heads or tails out of it.

Did you also get the suit with the strange insignia on it? (see below)

With a little trial and error my FBI friend and I discovered that you could fly around when you put it on. Now my FBI pal has convinced me to take up crime fighting. Currently I'm a high school teacher, and all of this crime fighting has put a strain on my relationships with my loved ones, particularly with my girlfriend.

Personally, I can't take it anymore. I've had it. Here's how I see it; if you got the book too, then YOU were probably meant to have the suit too. for me it has been a nightmare, I crash through walls, been shot at, almost ran over; and does anyone say, THANK YOU? No, all I get is grief. These guys, just dropped this book and suit and...no explanation...No way, no thanks, and no how.

What I'm trying to say is that if you want it, you can have it. I'll gladly send it, and my so-called FBI friend to you. Both have worn out there welcome...

Some details: There are no markings on the suit to provide size, ie no markings to describe if its for a M, L, XL. I can tell you that the suit fits me a little snug, I'm 5"10 - 5"11, and weigh 165 lbs. If you fit the bill, and you have the stomach to be followed around by the military, shot at by bad guys, and have your sex life turned upside down, not to mentioned being barked orders by a cantankerous old "G-man" then you can have it. I'll gladly send both your way: just leave your address. (Below is a photo of me and the suit if you're interested)

[img]http://midnightcafe.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/greatestamerican.jpg[/img

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i was stopping by to find out what SKUNK works actually ment, i know now.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
MODS, please close this down till the OP sends you the pictures..
please..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BeautifulLife

WOW, that is pretty scary, do you know about how much time passed? Do you have any serious injuries? Are you willing to share the "book" with the rest of us? I would love to see it.......

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I agree with this member 100%, I find "Eddies' " story a bit on the ridiculous side, but arent they all. However lets just wait for the evidence.I just hope we dont end up with a sloppy scan of the Rosetta Stone taken from some text book. I would love to believe this guy but, well, you know....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Bet we never hear from this guy again, did everyone notice his registration date?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So was the OP silenced by the MIBs? And the book? Was the OP able to hide it in time? Will we be able to decipher the clues leading to its location? It's time to panic, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join