It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Tens of Thousands of Plastic “Burial Vaults” Stacked in a Field in Georgia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I don't create thread or post very often, but I found this on a forum I visit and somebody post the following thread about some Plastic coffin being pilled by thousand in Georgia: The best place to talk about it...ATS

Here the link:

cryptogon.com...

Don't know if it's the good section...but very very strange

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Interesting question a lot of members have posed. I don't know if anyone has answered it definitively so I used the search function. This is what came up:

Search

Good luck! And let us know what you find.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well it could be part of the plan to kill dissidents which is understandable if they start blowing stuff up or assassinating "there" members(whatever that means). Or it could be in case of flooding and then having to dispose of hundreds of bodies before disease sets in. Georgia is flood prone so this is understandable. A fire can be used to make warm and keep you alive. It can also be used to cook and eat your flesh. Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Great question.... I have seen many threads/posts about the same questions your asking and am very curious. I would be interested to know where these supposedly are and would even be willing to try to investigate (considering I live in GA).

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
sorry, I didn't see all those threads...this one can be deleted if needed

new topics

top topics

join