It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rochester Michigan UFO 07-21-2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't know if what I saw was on the same date but I was in a car facing East on the corner of Rochester road and Auburn and I saw what looked like a huge grey blimp landing in Rochester (it seemed like the Crooks and Hamlin area). I remember that it was about 6:30 pm, it was a rainy day and it was getting dark. Even though it looked like a blimp in the distance, it looked very strange and was landing pretty fast.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My husband and I saw it around our house in Highland, Michigan. it was around 12am on 7-4-2008. we went and told our family the next day and they all thought we were nuts until I decided to google it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
back this past april, in shelby township, i was watching tv, around 10:45 pm. I noticed a light in the nearby sky,I figured it was just a helicopter, so i didnt think much about it.A minute or 2 went by,and i looked back out the window,it was still there.So I walked outside and was checking this thing out.There was no sound of blades choppin the air or no sound of any type of engine.there was just a big oval shaped orangeish light,it didnt blink,flutter ,nothin.As it slowly moved to the east, it seemed to pause for a second then started moving northwest,as it flew over me ,I could plainly see the dark void it was showing,it looked like or was shaped like if you took 20 cube vans and put 4 wide by 5 long.I watched as it started picking up speed and flew out of sight.this whole encounter took about 5 to 7 minutes.my fiancee witnessed this with me.Ive told a few people this
and havent said much since,but when i heard there was a sighting in Bloomfield that wAS BASICALLY the same thing i saw,well, I just laughed to my self.I believe in ufos, I always have.This wasnt the first time ive seen strange things in the sky,and it probably wont be the last.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
11/10/2008

Fraser, Michigan. Today at 11:30 pm, a possible UFO was sighted above Fraser Michigan around 13 mile and Hayes area. There were three lights in a triangle shape flashing different colors, first white, then green. They proceeded to do so for approximately 45 minutes that we watched. The lights suddenly vanished from sight. Has anyone from that area seen anything at all or can they explain what it was?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Similar Experience over Orchard Lake (West Bloomfield, MI) July 3rd, 08.
11:00 pm

Orange ball moving slowly across Orchard Lake and surrounding neighborhoods.
20- 30 minutes

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I attended the Crosby Stills and Nash concert at Meadowbrook in Rochester on July 19, 2008. As we were leaving the concert (my sisters and I) we saw an unidentified object in the air. Many persons leaving the concert were commenting and questioning what it was----it seemed surreal. It was moving waaaay to fast to be a plane. At times it did have an orangish glow. The next night it was reported on the TV news but I can't remember what channel. Most likely FOX 2 or WDIV I'm still wondering about this object. That same night something odd was seen in Novi and there are other reports from around Michigan that same week

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with that night. This happened when I was 10. It was 1990. I've tried to research it, and it doesn't appear like anyone saw what my brother, stepmother, stepsister and I saw that night. There's no record of it online;which I find strange.

My stepmother had a house on 2 acres on Ruby Ave in Rochester, MI. We were in the backyard talking, and all of a sudden my brother (which I'm not stating his name) saw what he thought to be a shooting star. I didn't really care at the time. It was about 10 o clock at night, so we knew we should be heading in soon. We made our way towards the front of the house when I noticed a saucer was about 30 feet hovering over the road. I just stared at it. It was metallic and I remember looking up at it's large windows. I don't remember how many windows it had. It was a row of windows. I saw shadows in the windows and the windows were flashing florescent colors. I remember pink,orange... I don't recall the pattern, but the colors what seem to be a few seconds they changed. I was hyper focused on the windows. I just saw shadows moving around. I wasn't afraid. It seemed like I was staring at it for atleast five minutes, but I don't recall. I remember my stepmother cameout at the house, and told us it was time to go to bed. She cameout in the front, to look at it, and didn't say anything. We saw it ascend slowly and I think it shot off to the left at a high rate of speed. I don't remember what happened next. I try to talk to her about it, what she remembers and she doesn't seem to want to talk about it. She's like that though. Nothing phases her. If I didn't see what I saw when I was ten, I would be the biggest skeptic today. This was in the summer of 1990, and we never reported it. I haven't seen any since. I know a lot of sightings can be explained. But I can't explain what I saw and I saw it up close.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

Could you describe what you saw that night? Im interested, because around that date, I also saw a strange object from my Apt in Ann Arbor, MI.
Mine was unlike most sightings: totally silent--no craft visible, but what looked like the lense of a small flashlight motionless, only about 40 feet above the ground. Looked incandescent. No housing was visible for the light, it looked like an "invisible flashlight" hovering in the sky. Projecting a diffuse cone of light down to ground.

I watched it for about 60 seconds--then it somehow panned up, like a searchlight being panned, the beam pivoting about 90 degrees up into the sky until parrallel w ground, at which point it seemed to fold up into something invisible, disappearing. That ended the event. Only the emitted light was visible, not any object emitting it. An invisible ufo? Ann Arbor, MI, summer of 2008

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

I live just south of M-59 in a northern suburb of Sterling Heights Mi. My husband left the house this evening to pick up my oldest son and ran back in to tell me to come and see something in the sky. I ran to the middle of the street and he pointed over the houses across the street and I saw four orange orbs in a square pattern moving across the sky in close proximity to each other. I immediately called my neighbors to come out and see. By the time they came out (maybe 1/2 min) ...one of the orbs faded out and was gone. One by one the last 3 dissapeared. After they were gone a 5th orb came into view and seemed a bit more intense and then faded away. This whole event lasted maybe 4-5 minutes. I found similar videos on youtube and also came across videos of chinese lanterns that act like hot air balloons..that are set off at festivals...just wondering what we saw. Did anyone else notice it?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mdelavan3

Oh it was 10:20 pm or so on Oct 1st 2010

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow! That is so strange I just posted that I, my husband and neighbors just saw a formation of orbs in Northern Sterling Heights MI. We were pretty freaked out but may have been these chinese lanterns that look like orbs but i was scared!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Mid July I saw a very large grey cigar shaped object hovering over Bronson MI. This was during the broad daylight at around 5:45pm. It was about an inch long at arms length. I thought it was a blimp at first but after a second look I'm pretty sure it wasn't. My wife and I also saw a nighttime UFO near the same area a couple years ago.

I hadn't thought much about it until the other day when someone I know that works at a local hospital told me a couple from Bronson had been in the ER claiming to have been abducted by aliens. It's been kept hush though because they haven't reported it anywhere else that I know of....

If they happen to read this and are wondering if they are nuts or not I would like to confirm that I indeed saw a very strange aircraft hovering just outside of Bronson. I wish I would've had a camera. I couldn't stop that day I was running late getting my kids or something, I can't remember but it was an amazing sight for sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join