It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - up to good or bullies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I used to think the Greys were leading us into a new consciousness, but I've come to believe this is their lie to use us.

A benevolent race would not have seedy ties with our government, and abduct children who are clueless as to what's happening to them and make them afraid of the dark when they're 14.

I don't think they're up to good.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a wet blanket or anything, but I really don't understand the purpose of the speculative threads.

Unless one has a personal experience with a grey how in the world could this question be answered with any sembalance of knowing.

It is like talking about God, you only know from personal experience all other is speculation. Or in the case of god, faith in those who have spoken for Him/Her/It

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
First off, "The Greys" term useage when refering to "alien" beings are a wide reaching blanket term that coverse several levels of creature, and therefore you assume all are upto "no good" is really quite foolish.

That's to say, if the assumptions you've made about the "no good" are or are not justafable.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
you can usually tell by someones prejudice that a "grey" is bad that they havent delved far enough. but thats ok, people used to think the same way about african americans/jews/ etc, but as we get OLDER we see that there are individuals who are to blame and not the geneotype.

I've heard great things about greys from the andromeda region.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
its the pedophiles, not the greys

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
you can usually tell by someones prejudice that a "grey" is bad that they havent delved far enough. but thats ok, people used to think the same way about african americans/jews/ etc, but as we get OLDER we see that there are individuals who are to blame and not the geneotype.

You can make racism out of ANYTHING i guess. It's a bit like clouds in the sky.

I know there's different types of greys, I'm talking about the Greys from Zeta Reticuli that have been abducting people. From what I've heard, they're sort of like a hive, they're clones and most of them have the same mission.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
first of all there is no such thing as a grey alien .. or any other type alien. all just hearsay.. from someones dreams.. just because someone says they saw one.. doesnt mean they did, or they didnt. I know a guy that claims he seen elvis.. too.. so take it from there... I would be willing that the odds of having any type of alien encounter or dillusion.. what ever you want to call it.. is about the same as spotting elvis working at a Mcdonalds in michigan.,. sure some are gonna say they saw him.. does that make it true??

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's way different than Elvis. Elvis is gone, people who claim to have had Elvis sightings saw an impersonator.

Alien abductees have experiences shared by thousands, if not millions of people. Who are you to say they're lying or it's a dream?

new topics

top topics

join