It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Telekenisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I heard that greys use telekenisis to communicate and they have a third lobe in their brain to do this.
But if we only use a small percentage of our brain power perhaps harnessing the rest of it could lead to telekenetic powers which is perhaps what the Greys have figured out how to use.Than rather a more advanced Brain.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by beef_spread
I heard that greys use telekenisis to communicate and they have a third lobe in their brain to do this.
But if we only use a small percentage of our brain power perhaps harnessing the rest of it could lead to telekenetic powers which is perhaps what the Greys have figured out how to use.Than rather a more advanced Brain.

They haven't figured it out. They always could! So could we till we forgot how. It's ok, in about 8 years, some of us will be using telepathy to communicate once again. No pressure!

And isn't telekinesis a way to move objects with your mind? You are probably referring to telepathy.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I did mean telepathy I'm just too stupid

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
read the book Above Black that is being advertised and offered here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The thought that we only use 10% of our brain is a myth. Studies show that we use 100%.

faculty.washington.edu...

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by kinglizard]

oba

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
who has actually met a grey anyway.

yukkkko !

totally invasive situation.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with percentage of brain use...

I should also point out that there are numerous accounts of the Greys using a small box-like device to enhance psi capabilities...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i think grays came from a highly advanced underwater civilization. to me the closest thing i could compare the two is a dolphin they both have huge black eyes that wrap around their heads. and their skins are identical dolphins use high pitched sonar to stun sharks, grays use a telekenesis to stun their capture

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRkStAR0486
i think grays came from a highly advanced underwater civilization. to me the closest thing i could compare the two is a dolphin they both have huge black eyes that wrap around their heads. and their skins are identical dolphins use high pitched sonar to stun sharks, grays use a telekenesis to stun their capture

This could actually be quite true. It is deffinately more realistic than Greys being from other worlds.

By their physical look they have to have evolved from pre-#oric earth fishes, as we did. The nose, eyes and mouth being in the same places as ours and as the fishes gives this conclusion.

Greys are either fictional, evolved on our planet from our same ancestors, time travellers from our future or and this would be most amazing of all, came from a planet which is so similart to earth and had ancestors which looked so similar to ours and evolved in such a similar way.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
actually, i just thought of another theory.
Maybe Greys are some kind of robot or cyborg type thing. I know this isnt a new theory but maybe they were disigned by some civilization millions of light years away. They were made to look quite similar to our children because their creators thought this would make us feel more at ease with them and not as scared as if some dripping, shrub like entity, made out of jelly and glass came to abduct us.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i agree with you the grays that i have seen look like small children about about 5ft tall but still scary as hell very Innocent looking but maybe this is a way for them to decive us so we wont be so scared

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting....You all seem to know so much about the grey's. Is it from books, websites, etc.? If other please explain.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is how I see it.

Most abductees recall the greys using telepathy to communicate with humans. If this is true, we should be capable of doing the same right? If we recieve telepathic messages, shouldn't we be able to send them ourselves?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
[Edited on 14-3-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

top topics

join