It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it were you (this is a test)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

OOPS ! I think I just killed the lol smiley.
Ah no he's better.

Good call I love the 'Liar Liar' approach.

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'd take the route a la Dan Simmons "Hyperion" series. I'd enable all humanity to feel every horrendous torture that they commit against each other. War and greed, I feel, are the main problems with humanity. I'd make it so that anyone who raped another would feel their pain, anyone who caused emotional trauma to another would feel the heart ache, etc. Then, it's humanity's choice to either commit mass suicide because they can't deal with their actions, or learn to actually treat each other fairly.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well I would inflict a stong karmatic principal as such:

You steal something, something will be stolen from you.

You murder someone and nature will return the favor.

Works the same for positive karma as well, which would influence the masses of everywhere to be good beings because I cant stand a-holes like that

Whenever people ceased to exsist, I would give them achoice to start a new and totally different life, or move on to a different plane of exsistance.

As for some great event, I never was one for speeches, so i'd just fly down from the sky in a big croud and do a light show or something

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Well, that'd do it !

You've obviously given the matter some serious thought.

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonfire2159

I like that theory! I would personally revise it so that the pain inflicted would not be felt by the victim but rather the perpetrator. It would quickly change people's actions if their emotions were directly fed by their actions.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonfire2159

I like that theory! I would personally revise it so that the pain inflicted would not be felt by the victim but rather the perpetrator. It would quickly change people's actions if their emotions were directly fed by their actions.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"Where you hear (or: experience) color-free Satan standing (or: lieing) a cross into W., *this* is where all my robbers stand (or: lie) down."

^^What is color-free? Person themself is. Especially a person who can smoothly change bodies of any color if they want. They are not bound by any color or realm or etc you can think of.

"Minus then (some moment) W. can go the hit. Body preprogrammed "the" *this* out (or: by) negative 2pacalypse."

^^Go the hit is meaning not authorize the hit, but become the hit. The hit is a single song that is a supreme performance act ever to come here on the earth for people all over to hear as if it's a classic smash hit song gotten played.

The negative 2 is the world's first missing person with their missing body gone, too, in thin air right infront of eye-witnesses. This moment is explained in detail in the revealed kjv bible. The kjv 'as is' is not revealed. You have to work to reveal what is under certain words. You will reveal after the event occurs. Right now everyone except a single person is sown to act blind 'cause of what they all are used to. You lack knowing when the event shall occur and if it's even going through like foretold in the revealed bible.

"Prevent Me hear (or: experience) what (or: why) previous away from suceed (or: fail)."

Satan the fabric person has a color of a serpent now, but will let go it to go clear (color-free) person wise. Then Satan still a fabric will let go acting a fabric so that haddicap (musick) is over. "The" single person can remove any other person from a physical body however just to orchistraight (sp?) whatever.

Jesus is "the" fiction.
Satan is "the" person.
Mabus is "the" opposite to fiction. "The" person come "the" flesh.

Jesus is deemed "the" Christ. Mabus is deemed "the" Anti-Christ. Satan is deemed both since gave "the" fiction and gave "the" flesh. In disguise Satan is the actually the Lord, but not the devil's Lord.

Once the Lord departs everyone is sealed in their fate, facing what a karm, depending on them previous, brings one way or the other.

"You wonder what (or: why) shot we, there's a clue, cause Me departing against you, minus 'letting go' power through 'the labeled'."

^^Shot like shot to superstardum into the media of the world. The labeled are persons. Though departed the color-free person (the Lord), though elsewhere, has power through etc. period *here*.

Seven (7) day week...fourth (4) day is mid...zero (0) person/zero days follows like a curse for certain.

"...prevent Me hear (or: experience) what (or: why) previous away from succeed (or: fail)..."

The plan the color-free person pick, whichever (and I mean whichever), lacks failing. Who they looking for or waiting for must get answered for the record either which way. Draw suspicion (sp?) the person can cause any to.

The Lord plays to lose first for all odds inorder to win in final against all odds.

"...My army fatig's destroyed against battle"

^^Where do battles go on?

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
first i'll say this: if there were a god, he indeed must be allseeing and allknowing but i dont think he can physically interact with the living realm directly.

reason: he sends prophets and dreams in his name, freewill and from much of what i've heard, the soul(god is a spiritual being) cannot interact with our world..to an extent, but it and he can "influence" our world and minds through agents like say aliens, illuminati, etc. i might be wrong but oh well..

now, i think many of you are too gloomy and jaded to judge humanity fairly or justly.

if it was me i'd give humanity a choice between repentance or a trial, if they fail in both, no more choices... reset.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I believe that a human solution should be presented to a human problem. Our society, and all its short comings, is thanks to human kind. I would create an entity that is seemingly human yet far more evolved physically, mentally, and spiritually. Lets call it a guardian for the future earth.

This guardian would make itself known on a global scale, but thanks to the flood of superhero movies from hollywood everyone would brush it off as desperate media companies trying to increase viewership. This would allow the guardian to remain hidden in plain sight. It would then proceed to destroy every single military complex in the world while at the same time reminding all governments to get along. It would then destroy every single government that refuses to make progress towards prosperity.

While all this is happening, it would donate ideas and technological break throughs to all the world's corporations. Solutions for free energy, bountiful food, medical cures to all diseases, and so on. It will suggest that this be developed for all the world for it would annihilate any corporation that prioritized greed over humanity.

It would destroy every single religious institution on the planet. The guardian would be unhappy with any person that chose to worship the guardian as some sort of god.

It would create a very small nation of its own. Likely on a small continent that it creates itself in the middle of the ocean. It would model an entirely new paradigm of living.. of being. All the peoples of the world would be free to travel to this nation to learn these new concepts and decided for themselves what to adopt in their own nations.

The message would be quite clear. Learn to love one another or die. A solution that took human form would present itself in such a manner that good people would not be afraid. If anything, they would welcome this guardian and the change it helps to mold for our future. People are afraid of disasters, famine, disease, etc regardless if they were good natured or not. The approach of course must be delicate. It would be best to just remove all cancerous elements of the world so that what remains can flourish. Some of my outline above may be selfish in nature and potentially intrusive on the free will of good people. Then again, thats what happens when anyone expresses an opinion.

Wishful thinking huh?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why bring about an end to the world ?

It doesn't need to end it just needs a jump start!

If I was God first thing I would do is to show myself to everyone to remove all doubt of my existance

Then I would abolish all forms of religion and tell people they don't have to worship me and explain how all the old forms of religion were just a lie to keep the majority in line to behave with the use fear. And how Heaven & Hell don't exist but instead you pass onto another dimension/plane to experience a whole new level of existance that can't be lived until you've lived this life!

Then I would weed out all those controlling NWO manipulating types and make them worldwide jesters if they didn't change their act

Then I would grant the human race the required intelligence to advance in robotics & space exploration.

The robotics side of things would be to build robots who do everything for everyone so that they may actually enjoy life and be a slave to noone but themselves. It would remove poverty as noone would have to work to get the fancy house or car or boat they wanted, the robots will build it for them.

But for those who lazing around chilling and enjoying life without stress of work isn't enough for them the space exploration part would come in. With their giant spaceships & robots to do all the manual labour they would be free to explore space.

I would make the world into a utopia where noone has any need to be jealous of someone else or hate others out of jealousy/difference nor would anyone have a need to commit crimes. Everyone would be truely happy and would not have a need to be mean because they have their lives to enjoy and not worry about bad things because it doesn't exist anymore

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I would make humankind a consciousness crop. I would want humans to grow their consciousness as large as possible, for my own mysterious reasons.

I would set up rudimentary consciousness such that it could see the world only in terms of good/evil, so that it might grow large enough to sustain the life of the host. "Good" tops out as what is useful, "evil" tops out at what brings suffering.

I would inject chaos into the environment, and allow each consciousness to develop its own strategy to forge order from the chaos.

For each consciousness there would be a choice of universes, by way of something like Many Worlds interpretation of QM. Each consciousness would create its own universe such that the final outcome for each consciousness was exactly what it chose. Heaven, Hell, or an interminable, meaningless treading of water.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join