It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it were you (this is a test)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If it were you that were Whoever you want to call them (the most High, a higher power, etc)... How would you bring in the end to the world (the people) as we know it? What would you cause to happen here. Explain what you'd have instore for the so-called good, fair, and/or wicked people. Explain "the" main event you'd unfold.

Only the Lamb is worthy to answer such, but lets see who is next worthy that knows the world must get brought to a closure and have a final result for the sake of principle, justice, peace, freedom, reward, punishment, beauty, and/or etc that you deem fitting.

If you feel worthy of anything you will answer. However if you feel unworthy of getting called or chosen by the Unexpected Mystery you will not answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'd wipe the slate clean of humanity with a fast and painless virus. Then I'd give the dolphins a go at it. I would keep doing this until some dominant species evolved that doesn't murder in My Holy Name.

Originally posted by Mabus
If you feel worthy of anything you will answer. However if you feel unworthy of getting called or chosen by the Unexpected Mystery you will not answer.

Huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
if you are looking for the anti christ and I answer, does that make me the anti christ?
Boy my wife is gonna be pissed.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just a reminder:

Revelation 5:2
And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Revelation 5:4
And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 16:6
For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

That in bold includes the unworthy as worthy to be given blood to drink. You wouldnt want to go through with that in what it involves. But it shall be what any one gets who wont defeat the snare that already has them by taking the challenge of the Unexpected Mystery where and when it calls to choose the worthy deemed. It was already knew who would and who wouldnt be counted. The uncounted already feel doom pending within. In a last call they wouldnt even defuse that doom with one finger.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would cause the scientists of the planet to develop a new energy source with unknown poisonous effects that would slowly destroy the human beings in densely populated areas. They deserve a slow painful lung disease for the slow painful degradation they have caused on the great Mother Earth. Those "primitive" cultures that are still not integrated into this technological age would be spared as they have done no harm to the spirits but rather live alongside them.

There is no need to completely wipe out the human race, those who still live spiritually with nature are the ones who need to carry on the human lineage, hopefully passing down tradition and culture rather than money and power.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
well, firstly, i am not answering this because i am trying to take a test. i know that i am not worthy enough of being considered "the high one," whatever that means.

honestly, i would let humanity destroy itself. selfishness is a disease and the most deadly disease there is. humanity will hang itself if given enough rope. their selfishness will be their judgement on themselves. all the most high one needs to do is sit back and watch. if anyone is standing at the end, it will be the meek. the ones who took care of each other and the earth. that is why they will be the ones worthy of taking care of it (the new one that is, whether by new it is implied literally new or figuratively new, i am not sure).

i am telling you!! i just don't forsee some outside source destroying us. they don't need to bc we are doing a pretty damned good job of it ourselves through our self seeking ways.

war (not talking about self defense, but SELF INDUCED WARS), greediness (seeking after the vain things of life rather than fulfilling your designed purposes), modern day feminism (that seeks to promote self rather than life), poisoning ourselves, etc.

yup, any powers that be have got to be laughing at those who think the end will come through something outside this earth, IMHO

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Personally, I'd fry the joint with a supernova and start over. That platypus thing has been a real embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Exactly what kind of answers are you looking for here?
It looks to me like you'll jump on everyone and throw Revelations quotes into the mix for good measure.
Deep down I'm sure most of us want the human race to continue, but without a lot of the hardships we face.
I don't believe in an apocalypse, or that those "Worthy" will lead a glorious life after.
But I don't judge those that do.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would have a HUGE War in space with all of alien species in our quadrant. We would bring out the best of the best to do battle, those from every Nation and Continent on the Planet working together in unison.

We would pull all of the combined technology together to make one hell of a space weapon and in the end it would not matter if we won or lost, it would be that we as a planet stood together to face the unexpected, the unknown and gave it our absolute best.

EDIT to ask: Did you actually Flag yourself?

[edit on 21-7-2008 by antar]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It wa sunclear to me wether you meant from a god-like perspective or from megalomaniac/dicatotor/NWO perspective, so I will have a go at both...

*flexes his muscles of destruction*

The god-like perspective
Assuming I am all-powerful and have no limitations, I would create a huge increase in genetic mutations in humans which would eventually result in a world partially populated the remains of a barely recognizable (and sterile) mutated freaks. (I always liked a good B-movie). Eventually the Earth would be free of humans and another species can get a fair run at the top (who knows, maybe they´ll get it right this time?).

The I´m rich and want to kill you all perspective
(inspired in part by some threads I read today)
I would motivate or commission the creation of an "über-resort" in a place where I know there is little to find for those who are not in my ´club´. I would have the resort covered with a huge dome (under the ruse that it´s to create a year-round temperate climate) and make sure that only members of my club are present for the ´inauguration´. Seal the entrances hermetically and release the UAVs carrying bio-weapons to the rest of the World.
All your base are belong to us

And that, as they say, is that.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Psychopump]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Psychopump]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You people are all sickos and I'd remind you that the corporeal existence is but one plane.

Your karmic debt for even suggesting these dreadful scenarios will be Hyoouge.

Make it 'easier'? It's the trials and tribulations that give us character.

Suffer through it you weak sons of men and learn. (j/k)

Was that a good impression or should I have gone lower?

Shower the people you love with love. This is all we've got, make the best of it. I am.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Shower the people you love with love. This is all we've got, make the best of it. I am.

Ahhh, that was very sweet, and you are right in one sense, that what we need is much more love and compassion in the world and then the OP would simply not make sense. Right on Badge01.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not to be solipsistic, but if you're busy loving you don't even have time to notice the hate.

I'm trying to be a true 'amateur' in all I do, which means 'for love of' as in enjoyment only, also. In some ways, the amateur even exceeds the professional (if you think about it).

2 cents.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I would make all of those who had used their so-called power (wealth), in corrupt/abusive ways totally helpless (as in removing their aforementioned power/wealth) ... this would include all those who strive to be in this position but may not yet have got there (bad intention is equal to bad deed)

I imagine this would initially effect every one on the planet as political structure crumbled and all that that entails. But once the true/honest people (yes, I do believe they exist ... I can't accept they are just mythological creatures), picked their jaws up off the floor and stepped forward ... it would be a new beginning ... clean page etc etc etc.

Jeez wouldn't that be great ?

What would you do Mabus ?

Woody

'all you need is love ... do dee do de doop'

Cheers for that Badge & Antar ... I'm going to be humming that all night now.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I feel unworthy.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Mabus

I would make all of those who had used their so-called power (wealth), in corrupt/abusive ways totally helpless (as in removing their aforementioned power/wealth) ..

I imagine this would initially effect every one on the planet as political structure crumbled

Great answer, but I would suggest you consider adding an embellishment on your idea and give them a charm which would turn the wealthy and power hungry into Dale Carnegies, or other philanthropists.

We could do it in a way which resembles Liar, Liar where they were compelled to do it against their will a little, writing checks and setting up foundations with a grimace.

Maybe, instead of trying to destroy a political powerbase, which could have unforeseen implications (Remember the Lesson of ST:OS S1E28 and Edith Keeler?) it might be prudent to employ subtle changes.

But not to put such a fine point on it, what Woody said; how we like to see the bad and powerful crumble.

Perhaps we'd have them twirl their mustaches and have their greedy thoughts, but go up and vote to empower the needy and feed the poor, unable to stop themselves. Then they could go to the rest room and beat their head into the wall perplexed at their behavior, like demented Jim Careys. Is that naughty enough?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would convince those on the fringe of the society believe that the people in charge are out to kill and enslave everyone.

I'd convince those in power that they're on a holy mission from whatever god they follow, and convince them that no matter what the people think, attacking other countries is a good thing.

Then I'll convince the middle class of society to become apathetic to world events, while keeping the poor under educated and hooked on booze and drugs.

Finally, I'd make whatever the main ingredient for energy slowly become more scarce, until people of all classes and stations in life finally reach a breaking point, without allowing another, easier to use, energy source to be found.

The rest should work itself out nicely.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have vials of super-mega-'flu awaiting distribution across the planet from specially positioned satellites. I would expect a 90% mortality rate (unlikely to achieve anything higher than that)

btw I proposed using aircraft as 'bombs' to destroy buildings back in the 1980s. Although rather than hit boring ol' skyscrapers I thought it'd be more fun to fly them into nuclear power stations.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If i was God i wouldnt have created such a POS universe in the first place, i would have made a Nice place instead. that way i wouldnt ever have to smite it and destroy it in judgement lol.

No seriously.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I'd delete a person inside, but leave their body for me to take seat inside seeming as if the same person. Talking about the president. Then I'd have certain ppl detained and tortured that I remembered covered up something and didnt do their job correctly. Though I know the person is many I'd make an example out of them still that reaches their brain. After done with that I'd exit in thin air and send something that shall close all physical eyes of the person that is still many till they reveal that somehow they can see some other way. Then I'd pump the truth in any one not that person. Then I'd get armies of ppl (or: 'cause armies of machines') to jail the person that is many still left undetained. Then I'd straight spew them all while they locked up/detained with acid out thin air...followed by jolt with voltage them to the ground...followed by burn them with fire till they exit the ruined physical bodies...followed by burn their spiritual self till they delete existing. Basically the persons: wicked doers and betrayors I'd handle in the final. Then the rest not them get to come Home to their own paradise in another realm like where I'd remain after baring witness/experience in some degree.

Just a rough draft of one of many plans I can choose from.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join