It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got an Xbox 360 and a lot of free time ahead of me. Suggestions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Assassins Creed rocks so much, i say that -- i think its my favorite game of all time...

Fox

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Im sorry but I played AC all the way through to the end, got into it hardcore, then the ending came :shk:...worst video game ending ever WTF!!!

If you liked the ending to No Country For Old Men...play Assasins creed

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I actually got through AC awhile back. It was good. Nothing I was all that wrapped up in, and the end was only placed there so they could sell the next game. A bit of a gyp.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ghost Recon games are definitely worth a look. Gears of war is quality but short, same goes for Bioshock and Assassin's creed. Those are pretty much all the must have titles I can think of.

For something a little different, I recommend Dead Rising, if you ever watched a mall zombie movie and wished they'd make a game of it, this is the game for you. Totally different to resident evil which is too linear for my liking.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I thought Assassin's Creed was a bit repetitive but I actually liked the ending... good setup for a sequel.

I liked the campaign on Gears of War. But I'm totally addicted to Call of Duty 4 now....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join