It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Half a Million Plastic Coffins?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

yes i want to know what do you think they are for

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alienj

You can't use Ocams Razor as an example. Everybody knows how easy it is for somebody to create one by complicating a situation - something the Illuminati groups have gotten incredibly good at. If that's your reason to stop thinking about something then you give up on truth far too easily.

If there were a logical explanation for all these things, why couldn't our government give us a clear reason for them, instead of hiding behind lies and deception and constantly being caught out? Does that make any sense to you why they'd do that or will you cover for them further by saying they have their reasons?

There are no reasons for lying to the public about major incidents and intimidating and killing people who are guilty of trying to portray the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think it is no usual for coffin jus to be siting out for no reason maybe the government has a plan too kill us, ive never heard of such *Snip* in my lifee this is bull *Snip* and i thinkk that they need too get rid of these coffinss because they ae scaring a bunch of people in this world, never know what they are for. but id rether be buring without one of these plactic coffins then be buried with one, this is outratee. and its very sad that our own government would scare people in this world like thiss!

Mod Edit: Please Do Not Use Profanity.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by MemoryShock]

<< 7  8  9   >>

join