It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 89 - X-Files Writer/Producer Frank Spotnitz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

X-Files Writer/Producer Frank Spotnitz Show-89

Award-winning writer and producer of the X-Files, Frank Spotnitz joins Dave and Johnny for an exclusive interview. Frank also answers many member questions. We also have UFO Sightings and the SkepticOverlord shares his insight on whats hot and whats not. In the intro to the show, Mufon Director for California stops by to share some juicy stuff about the Stephensville Texas UFO case, and about the MUFON Symposium in San Jose.

Frank Spotnitz Blog

The X-Files Social Network Site

MUFON Official Site (To download Stephensville UFO case)

Ruben Uriarte's "Mexico's Roswell" website

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_3014.mp3
size: 31646k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi Johnny and Dave.

Very interesting show and interview.

Can't wait for the new X-Files movie!

Looking forward to next week's show.

Keep up the good work.

-ProjectPhyrePhly-(P3)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Glad you guys liked my name

Still, I was a little dissapointed you didn't ask my other question, that's the one I was really hoping for an answer to.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingwoody

I was a little dissapointed you didn't ask my other question, that's the one I was really hoping for an answer to.

Dave and I try our best to be fair with all questions submitted. Time only will allow for just so many questions to be asked. Thats why we stress to try and pick just one question to ask after perusing through the other member questions.

And contrary to popular belief, Dave and I are not psychics

We appreciate your participation...!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was glad to hear my question was brought up, but, disappointed and disagreed with his answer "as if he couldn't say." ( aliens and FBI holding out their hands for royalties)

I think many themes are based on actual events and he avoided the answer. Since we are apparently dealing with the supernatural or paranormal, we can't always be certain as to where these ideas always come from. (X-Files music playing)

Many writers attribute these ideas to their own imaginations and yet...........?? Yes, Real X-Files Do Exist to many who refuse to believe otherwise.

So, "NO" I don't want to believe it's fiction and I believe he misrepresented the basis of X-Files and to the grateful following of X-Files fans as a naysayer and possible government cronie.

They Got to Him !!

(Kidding sorta)

I haven't been to the show in awhile but definitely "I Want to Believe" I won't miss this one on the big screen.

Interesting related link on an alleged interview with Cris Carter: (BS?)

www.kbmorgan.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

Yeah.... on interviews we have a set limited time with a guest. In order to maximize member questions asked, we have to limit them to ONE.

Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks for asking my question.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks for asking my question.

Good Show!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Now I'm really confused. I thought neformore was male?

Good job on the Spotnitz interview, by the way. I've been a terrible X-Files nerd since I was a very young adolescent. I can't wait for the new film! I hope they don't ruin it.

(And please make more series you Bastards!)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Totally understandable. No hard feelings

I was just looking more for an answer to the other question. But it's all good. Good job you two. Hopefully you can get Chris Carter or someone else related to the show sometime.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

Chris, David and Gillian were busy with all the pre-release stuff and Frank was the only one available. We still plan on talking to them once the launch has taken place and they are through dashing here and there for the premiers.

Dave

[edit on 7/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Looking forward to hearing about it.

once an X-phile, always an X-phile as I say.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'll be doing that tonight! I'm a HUGE X-Files fan and I'm excited to hear the answers to the Member's Questions!!!

It would be interesting if we could get David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson on for an interview....

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Actually....Neformore IS a dude. HE is producing "the UK roundup" on The AP Show.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justin_Case

Originally posted by Cadbury

Actually....Neformore IS a dude. HE is producing "the UK roundup" on The AP Show.

Thought I had posted this already, but we made a mistake by calling "neformore" a female, and we humbly express our apologies.

We have contacted him (neformore) privately and made it clear that there was no malice intended. I blame old-timers disease...

JA

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin_Case

Whoopie!
Your mom is calling you Justin......

top topics

join