It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21-12-2012 alien intervention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012. Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries.

www.indiadaily.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: It always helps to source your article and provide your own feedback or thoughts.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
That's strange. I've never heard anything about that. My theory around the whole '2012' phenomenon, or so they call it was this: Whatever happens won't be bad. I think everybody is just making a fool of themselves believeing something is going to happen.

But. I must keep my eyes and my ears open, because if the government or God planned it right, like you said -- it would start to take effect in 09 and 10'.

But we shall get through it, no matter what it is.

[And paragraphs help man! it was slightly hard to follow...
]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well Tibetan monks don't believe in 2012 being any prophetic date to begin with so I don't know where they get that from.I really think this 2012 thing gets very mixed up and blown out of proportion.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think I think I think.

Now, could the OP please link a source for their findings, im interested.

Cheers

Z

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nice copy and paste with no credits, OP. Oh wait, there it is, better late than never.

Related to topic, all I have to say is that there is nothing going to happen out of the ordinary when 2012 hits. Sure, there might be earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, hurricanes, disease, famine, strife, political upsets, terrorist attacks, war, death, and general mayhem. In short, nothing that doesn't happen every day anyway. The only difference is that all the ignorant folks who put faith into this ridiculous 2012 stuff will be picking some of those normal, mundane events out as signs that they were right.

I can't wait until 2012, so we can dig up every ignorant thread posted about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

i have to agree, with almost everything you say in your post.

there's going to be alot of disappointed people on 01.01.09

[not me, i'll still be partying..]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ufohunterireland

I like this part best:

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
our technology is already going toward biologics. Slowly but it is headed that way.

Artificial DNA created

-Aza

top topics

join