It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

chat down???

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Gmac, I hear you brother.


I guess all thats left to do now is wait.
*Sits on couch and drinks coffee*

"They tried to make me go to rehab i said nooooooooo nooooo nooooo"




posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Howdy folks....

Talk about pain? man i seen junkies clucking less on cold turkey....

LOL but I love all your addiction to chat, shows you care 'bout each other!


LOL, i thought i was
for being a bit naughty LMAO.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
what day is this without chat? I swear it's been a month! Its too much! the cruelity I say!

**Itches***



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno
 


thanks god bo, created a chat for us in his website.





posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
well i was going to make a post about ats chat it's 5.44 and was gojg to say is ats chat down? wondering why ... no doubt all sorted in next few hour or so sevn!



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
bodrul set up a chat room, come check it out
It's up and running 24 /7 till our chat comes back online

www.ldgfx.co.uk...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just a note to new members and old here on ATS, OUR ATS chat room is being fixed at the moment, and will be down until further notice,

Any Chat rooms that our not on ATS are unofficial and you may go there at your own risk,

Staff is not responsible for any happenings in there; ATS has no connections to any chat room outside the ATS domains,

For ATS chat you need to have 200 posts to enter, this is to ensure that all users know the ATS T&C which applies to our chat rooms,

ATS chat rooms our only for ATS members, Unofficial chat rooms may be open to others,



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hang in there troops, no need to withdrawal.

Come high-rise we will be back on the field of battle.

Our mission will be to continue fighting and to win. May no man or women be confused, we will turn victorious.

All hands on battle stations, we're going in.

Shattered OUT...



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
huh.....back to building fires, tribal dancing, and building stone tool to survive.

CONSPIRACY AGAINST CHAT!!!!.........sorry, it needed to be said lol.



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
huh.....back to building fires, tribal dancing, and building stone tool to survive.

CONSPIRACY AGAINST CHAT!!!!.........sorry, it needed to be said lol.




Can help thinking we where all onto something before we where shut down...We almost had the Elixar of Life...and then Poof..Chats gone



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


Thanks Bodrul and thanks Pengie for posting the addy
I am signed up and in the chat right now
YAY I was jonesing BIG TIME lol



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
ARGh!!!!!

I realised how dependant i was on chat once it was gone, I have rarely made any ATS Posts since going onto chat, what a withdrawal!!!

Well, hello fellow ATS Chatters



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Whats crackin dude?

:p

Z



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
maybe we need to give chat a virgin sacrifice *pulls out rope and looks around*



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
...well it works for me cause my computer crashed and I have to get it fixed... planetary alignment I think. Mercury must be in retrograde or something.. my mood is effected as well...

But for those who know me...

*singing--- just what makes that little ole ant... think he can move a rubber tree plant*

Hey Nut's hope the babies are doing well...

I love you all so much.... *so sad now***

For EN... *singing... bang bang bang... dang... dang.. dang...*

May, I love you and miss you..

SKL.. I miss you...

Lord... you are so pretty and you are the greatest... *I am not worthy, I am not worthy*

eye... dude, wheres my car? Is it 'In the Wild'....

Minnie you are beautiful....

No, I have forgot you Ukno..

I haven't forgot any of you... you are the greatest... and I love each and every one of you...



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The temporary chat room set up by Bodrul now requires a password to enter
you must have 200 posts and you can u2u peeps for the password

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Check this thread to find out how to obtain the password to the chatroom
and this is NOT a ATS chat room but bodrul is sticking to T&C
read Asala's post for more info...scroll up







[edit on 23-7-2008 by NPO World Services]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
...well it works for me cause my computer crashed and I have to get it fixed... planetary alignment I think. Mercury must be in retrograde or something.. my mood is effected as well...

But for those who know me...

*singing--- just what makes that little ole ant... think he can move a rubber tree plant*

Hey Nut's hope the babies are doing well...

I love you all so much.... *so sad now***

For EN... *singing... bang bang bang... dang... dang.. dang...*

May, I love you and miss you..

SKL.. I miss you...

Lord... you are so pretty and you are the greatest... *I am not worthy, I am not worthy*

eye... dude, wheres my car? Is it 'In the Wild'....

Minnie you are beautiful....

No, I have forgot you Ukno..

I haven't forgot any of you... you are the greatest... and I love each and every one of you...


Crying a river after reading this, i miss you too my lovely wife, and the kids are just not the same since the my shaking stopped
need my chat fix soon, or i will go sane.....miss yas all.



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok so the chats asking for a password to gain access... So I cant get into the temp chat either. Good job.



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Ok so the chats asking for a password to gain access... So I cant get into the temp chat either. Good job.


Try reading this thread again Chiiru
follow directions
ask and you will receive lol



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
thats funny, last few times I didnt need one... so I was assuming that nothing changed in like, 2 days.




top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join