It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Central Race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The questions as asked:

Under whose authority are these beings from this so-called Central Race?
If this race is in contact with the human race, under whose authority were they given this access?
Who is their sovereign?

oba

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
The questions as asked:

Under whose authority are these beings from this so-called Central Race?
If this race is in contact with the human race, under whose authority were they given this access?
Who is their sovereign?

ok, I'm going to try and answer that question objectively, given the situation where I had to correct your very first sentence there (the one about there being no other posters on this thread whereas there were at least six)

anyway, what I don't properly understand about your question is this term "authority".

what authority do I need in order to make sense of this kind of thought or teaching product? none at all. I only need my own appreciation of what jives with what I feel to be right, and true, and of value. it is very simple really.

IF you're asking whether I feel I need a pastor or some other authority figure to tell me whether this philosophy is "good" or "bad" etc. well, while I might welcome input from such an responsible and qualified "authority" right now, I am not constrained in my freedom of choice in thinking about reality, by any such person(s), at the present time.

I feel actually pretty good about this. no priest looking over my shoulder, no thought-police or anything like that.

I don't really know if that's the angle you're coming from (a fundamentalist type of position--?? where some kind of authority must tell you whether it's OK to read or study something-- ? )

maybe you will play your cards more clearly, I don't know, that's entirely up to you. meanwhile, I obviously have to guess don't I. so please don't freak because I'm guessing then, ALL RIGHT?

no one is attacking you when they guess at where you're coming from, is that clear?

Under whose authority are these beings? I do not have the foggiest idea, since I do not personally inhabit their world at present. Like I tried to say, it is a teaching that I personally believe to be off planet and ancient. that's it.

under whose authority were these beings given the right to contact the human race? Well, I have no idea about that either.

under whose authority did Gengis-Kan have the right to plunder and wipe out half of eastern europe? I have no idea about that either, except maybe he just wanted to , or maybe he thought it was the right thing for himself to do.

like, maybe he felt that his "seed" should dominate the gene poool of succeeding generations, while other men's seed should not. that's just a wild guess really. a wild guess, yes.

so I really don't know whose authority they have to access the human race, except that their authority might be altruistic, or at least, having a long range vision, they might have an idea about what is going on in the bigger picture on Earth at present and in the coming years.

which might possibly be, in a position of wanting to assist the human race in a more practical fashion, compared to, say, a more plundering type of entity group or race that might just be looking for personal gain, profit to self sort of thing.

this has been written about also. they mention (the LTO/Central Race do), a race of synthetics (that they have called "animus" ..) which are due to start arriving on the planet in significant numbers, within the next 10 to 20 years (maybe even sooner, I don't know) a very chilling thought indeed.

and the kicker is that they're not joking about this. that's for the next posts however. this one is to try and answer your question, which I hope I did suitably.

I'm not delving into who or what gives them authority because I'm busy simply making sense of what they are saying, and hopefully, incorporating that knowledge/ understanding/ perspective/ into something I might be able to use for optimal benefits.

to myself personally, but also, since I'm a social being, to society also. in the study of Exo-politics, this subject ranks right at the very top of the pile. that's my personal bias, but so be it.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by oba]

oba

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
since this is kind of a happening thread and everything, I guess I better mention the AA Book since it's a lot like what the ATS main site looks like. HA !!
so what's going on with this amazing book you ask?

what's that? you don't ask?

well I thought so, but I'm going to do a monolog on it anyway just to amuse myself so there !

The ET Imperative, as it was called in the 1950s, was considered to be of vast importance to the national security of the United States and, indeed, the entire planet. The Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO) was charged with analyzing recovered alien technology - in whatever form it was found - and discovering ways to apply it to missile technology, guidance systems, radar, warplanes, surveillance, and communications in order to dominate the arenas of war and espionage.

ok, so far, nothing surprising yet or spectacular ...

A Technology Transfer Program (TTP) grew out of the recovery of extraterrestrials from two distinct alien races known as the Zeta Reticuli and the Corteum.

Selected technologies from these races were provided to the ACIO in exchange for various services and privileges extended by the U.S. and other governments.

ok, here we get our first really important acronym, that is the TTP- Technology Tranfer Program.

The ACIO's agenda was broadened to develop these technologies into useful, non-military technologies that were seeded into both the private and public sector. Before-their-time technologies such as integrated circuits and lasers were among the progeny of the ACIO's TTP with the Zetas and Corteum.

the AA Book clearly uses mythical names in place of real alleged names.

The measurement device was called a Surface Mapping Topographer (SMT) and it made an extremely detailed topographical map of the surface of objects. Similar to that of fingerprint analysis, the ACIO's version was three-dimensional and could be utilized microscopically.

the SMT technology is fascinating, and you hardly ever hear it mentioned...

Fifteen swiveled in his chair, hit a few keys on his keyboard, and began to read: "ZONE NM1257 HAD THREE INCIDENTS OF ZETA FLY-OVERS DURING THE REQUESTED ANALYSIS PERIOD. THEY WERE: 0311 HOURS, MAY 7; 0445 HOURS, MAY 10; AND 0332 HOURS, MAY 21. FLIGHT PATHS WERE ESTIMATED AT SPEEDS IN EXCESS OF 1,800 KPH -- NO SIGNIFICANT SPEED VARIATIONS."

'15' mentioned here is a composite mythical character that is ... ahem .. extraordinarily well crafted. 15 is basically .. the planetary CEO ... to the ones who count it that way .. (power-wise, that is ..) nuff said ...

The Labyrinth Group was a secret subgroup of the ACIO. When Fifteen took over control of the ACIO in 1967, he felt the National Security Agency (NSA) was trivializing the agenda of the ACIO.

He wanted to harness the technologies that resulted from the TTP with the Zetas and Corteum and apply them to the development of Blank Slate Technology (BST), an elaborate technology for altering time-based events without detection.

Fifteen wanted to develop the ultimate defensive weapon, or Freedom Key as he called it, in the event of a long-prophesied extraterrestrial invasion. He was convinced that the ACIO should focus on this scientific pursuit.

so the real driving passion of 15 is really the development of advanced TT technology ...

Remote Viewers were very specialized personnel within the ACIO who were trained to be able to remotely view an environment across distance, and even time. But unlike other intelligence organizations that used RV, the ACIO also used a technology to enhance their natural psychic abilities. The technology, called RePlay, enabled RVs to capture their observations more accurately.

Remote Viewing is an important technology to the ACIO.
that's been corroborated to some extent, though obviously not fully.

The ACIO discovered in 1959 that every person emitted a relatively stable and totally unique vibratory pattern.

The bodyprint, as it was called within the ACIO, was every bit as reliable as a fingerprint. This discovery led to a technology that isolated a person's bodyprint and transmitted it to a satellite network jointly owned and operated by the NSA and ACIO.

Defections within the ACIO were considered the greatest risk to its ongoing success and future

The ACIO preferred single-loop, or non-real-time communication. It was much harder to decode because encryption was changed every time a message was sent; thus the context was nearly impossible to derive..

and here it gets dramatic ...

"Your planet is of interest to an extraterrestrial species that you are not aware of at this time. It is a species more advanced and more dangerous than your average citizen can imagine. If humankind is destined to be the stewards of this genetic library called Earth, which we so carefully cultivated and exported to this galaxy, then it will need to defend itself from this predator race."

He entered the Computer Analysis Laboratory (CAL), which was the largest of the rooms off the main lab. CAL was known as home to the ACIO's most powerful computer system ZEMI, which had been developed collaboratively between the ACIO scientific core and the Corteum, an extraterrestrial race that had a secretive technology transfer program with the ACIO for the past 27 years.

The ZEMI processors were approximately 400 times more powerful than the best supercomputers on earth. Its operating system was custom-fitted to four individuals, each with security clearances of ten or more. These four operators were the exclusive users of ZEMI, and even Fifteen had to rely upon one of these individuals to interface with ZEMI if he chose to use it.

well, anyway, I'm putting this here so interested members of ATS might get caught up with the whole story there, if so interested ...

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by oba]

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi Oba
I love this post. I would like more info please, how may I contact you?
Rgds
a reply to: oba

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FieryIce1

They are hive mind

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicZee
Hi Oba
I love this post. I would like more info please, how may I contact you?
Rgds

you're necromancing 16 years old thread by a user that wasn't on this site for 12 years and that somehow managed to get just 2 stars in 53 posts.

basically, you're wasting your time.
edit on 19/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You are putting some good work 8nto this thread and 1 flag..... From me, and users are crying because their cherished little website is going to the wall, and the wonder why, haha.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

You are putting some good work 8nto this thread and 1 flag..... From me, and users are crying because their cherished little website is going to the wall, and the wonder why, haha.

nothing like a new user unable to read dates judging the whole ATS community.

seriously...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join