It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof of NASA tampering with moon pics Apollo 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know what some of you have to say, "Not another moon pic thread" , NASA does not tamper pictures, there is nothing to hide...
if that were true, then why did they retouch this picture?
they didn't have photoshop back in the day, they used other techniques to tamper with pictures, and here is proof of one of said techniques.

i was looking at this page Apollo 14 pictures at keithlaney.net when i noticed something odd in AS14-78-10376 , first, its overexposed, when none of the pictures in the same series is, it reminded me of the overexposed picture with the so called Moon Pyramid discussed here so, i changed its brightness levels and contrast and i found something really odd, there appears to be some sort of overexposed rectangle at the top, and only at the top, i took some courses in photography a while back, and one way to accomplish that effect was by sticking a clear plastic tape across something one wanted to "lighten" thus only a part of the picture is covered, then one deliberately overexposes the image, thus the square area.

Notice that its only at the top center, nowhere in that same picture is the covering evident, now, I'm not implying anything here, I'm just pointing out at some clear evidence that some tampering is being done to the pictures, the evidence is pretty clear, someone covered that area hiding something, what?
i don't know, it does look odd with all of those straight angles, i found other pictures of said area but taken from higher up, so not only was it overexposed, it was also blurred...

Now why would they do that? isn't that lying? are we being made fools by the authorities? who knows, maybe they have a plan?

this is the original picture:

this is the image with the brightness and contrast adjusted, you can clearly see where it was covered, it was done deliberately, as you can see, if not, then all of the picture would be the same, and the white underneath would cover the whole picture.

and here is a comparison with some values adjusted...

here is the same area from higher up:

one could argue that apparently there is nothing there but shadow play, but all I'm asking is, why the tampering?

here is the link to the above picture, i rotated it to be the same as the overexposed one, notice on the page that some pictures are missing form the series those where 70mm Hasselblad prints

here is the Springer link when one googles the picture's name

and here is a russian site with some other variations of the general area

with modern equipment, they can now hide anything without leaving a bread crumb trail, i believe there is something we have not been told...
what do you think?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am bumping this one to the front page. Good post, interesting theory about the tampering with the photo. Is there anyone with knowledge of photography who can comment on the overexposed area in the Apollo 14 image?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
sweet find, clever all the tech we have now to go back and really check everything that we can question

very odd anomoly and flagged

im still on the fence of when or if we went to the moon

I think we have but i think the famous pics have all got their own questions of what and why

its so frustrating not being able to get answers to so many fuggin questions

[edit on 18-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i've been making some research and have found similar "anomalies" in other pictures, i will post them later and point out what i have found so far!

What makes me wonder is this: i mean going to the moon was and is very VERY expensive, all the material gathered whether pictures and data had to be reviewed by experts in their fields, i cannot believe that someone screwed up and said -"oops! i messed up, i kinda put some tape over the pictures it cost us millions of dollars to get, sorry, it wont happen again..."-

we cant be so naive...

thanks to ziggystar60 for pointing me towards some really exiting finds!
you will see more and more of these deliberate tapings going on...

MCD, you are right, we now have access to some technology that can
help us find said tampering!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You cant tell me that folks in the know dont check this site to see where people stand on this sort of thing and just what some know.

What if the illuminati, police state, and New World Order is the disinfo and all this alien, ufo, bases on moon is the real deal.

I just heard an interview with John Lear and he somewhat mentioned under breath a CIA front forum in an interview with Knapp. I know the moon is one of Lears main focuses and has participated here alot

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
these pictures have been discussed here on ATS before, but no conclusive explanations were given, said pictures are here from the Apollo 17, notice that they are consecutive AS17-M-2197, and AS17-M-2198, i took AS17-M-2196 and AS17-M-2199 and layered on top of the ones that have the tape to see what was underneath:

composite made of AS17-M-2198 and 99

and AS17-M-2196 and 97

2257 and 2259

odd indeed

apparently there is nothing of interest beneath the tape, the question still stands, why did they tape it? and what of the overexposed picture?

by the way, here is a very interesting site with more pictures and interesting thoughts on the subject.. www.boomslanger.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Very nice indeed

Ever since I saw some videos on here bout the mission to the moon i've been very curious on the possibility of E.T.s on the far side of the moon. It blew my mind when I saw that pyramid picture the first time, that and the original patch ideas with the stonehenge on them (I always thought that looked like the 'nazi bell's cage')

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
them shadows all look fabricated to me. This picture is supposedly miles above the surface yet shadows from them rocks seems to cast for miles and miles. once again very odd shadowing and lighting.

new topics

top topics

join