It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if everything we know is a lie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StarChild

It is not that simple. Lies are mixed with truth, making it almost impossible to get the truth only.

Speaking of the Solar System, for example. I know that NASA lied about landing on the Moon and also now about a vehicle on Mars. I know that. But I don't know many other things about Solar system...I cannot say if they are true or not. It would take too much time for me to research all that. I think that the distances they are talking about are wrong (between stars, etc.), but I have no way of proving that.

I know that no plane hit Pentagon. But I don't know if Nixon and Kennedy were really good guys and that is why they had to go...I think so, but I can't be sure. It is too expensive to research too many things.

Education systems are completely corrupted, I know that. I am spending a lot of time trying to forget all the lies they taught us...

Media is horrible. It is poison.

There you go.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Most everything you have been told is a lie.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Sorry Just had to say this

The cake is a lie.

now on topic. I think some stuff we see on tv is real or close to being real. Eg KITT on knight rider 2008 with the transformations and now they have made something that transforms and can be used for cars

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is it a lie if they don't tell us.
What can we verify is a lie.
Is light and radio a sound wave in the ether as Tesla discovered.
Just so happened everything Tesla announced to the public
has been steered in another direction besides hiding all his
discoveries he never disclosed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join