It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Rense.com

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
OK, here i go again. Tried getting into Rense.com, but absolutely
nothing worked. Tried sneaking in through ask.com, but still could
not bring up rense.com. Who's doing this?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well he ws proly taken down by those who can. I hate his rhetoric about the zionist plan to take down America. I think he is way over the top on that and is just disquising his hatred of the jewish people by trying to make all of them out as the bad guys.

Look in every different race there will be those who are bad people. Does that make the whole entire race bad...I think not. May God Bless the Jewish People!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Gee, I don't know [ZIONISTS!!!] Maybe, he ran afoul of [ZIONISTS!!!] some political or religious [ZIONISTS!!! RUN! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!] group or groups from someplace [ZION!!!!] who had to NWO's ear and the influence to [zionists! shhhhh!] temporarily shut him down.

I couldn't begin to guess who could or would do [WHAAAA? IT'S ZIONISTS!!!] such a thing. Perhaps it's just a server glitch or software error. Well, actually, there IS one group he seems to focus on an awful lot as the core of the world's problems...... hmmmmmm...... if I could just remember who......... it's on the [ARE YOU JUST STUPID??? ] tip of my tongue....

LMAO!Wait ...(puts on tin foil hat sideways)..there we go!Now where are the zionists?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Look in every different race there will be those who are bad people. Does that make the whole entire race bad...I think not. May God Bless the Jewish People!

Well said. I totally agree with you TH3ON3

top topics

<< 1   >>

join