It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flies are not real!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed this? I saw a dragin fly twice this past week....flew right up to me, hovered and looked like it was taking pictures or something and then it took off. Ive seen more of them lately and they seem more mechanical than natural. I think these are droids created by the government to fly around and "spy" on people.

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
my mother has a pomegranate bush right next to her pool. i see thousands upon thousands of them. they must be spying on each other, as they fly around the bush without paying attention to me.

why use something like that when they can just use a satellite?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Dragon flies get up and personal bro. The same reason why the military uses drones. Why use drones if you can use sattelites right? Smaller objects have their uses.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yes they are real.

I live in Alaska and am surrouding by lakes. I see dragonflies all day long every day in the summer.

Your paranoia is getting the best of you! Relax

link   
I've seen lots of dragon fly's this summer. They are hanging around my garden. I can't remember the last time I saw a dragon fly until this year. One in particular hangs around my garden all day long. I haven't seen any dead ones in the pool though.

Edited to add, no I don't think they are drones or are spying on people.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by virraszto]

link   
Yes and they send millions of these unbelieveably expensive "robots" out to check on you.

Why you? What are you up to?

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I take it then, you've never killed one, found one in s pider web, seen a bird eat one, seen ones in the state of emerging from their larval stage, or made any actual in depth study of dragonflies except to note that occasionaly they seem to stare at you.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I dont know man-it can be just me!! Surely there are other ATS members who are experiencing the "dragon fly" effect in one way or another no?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I see hundreds of dragonflies everyday. Of course I live in Lake County, on the Chain of Lakes, in between Round Lake and Fox Lake so maybe, just maybe, after a spring/early summer horrible-like flooding, the dragonflies are not there to...ahem...take pictures of you, they are there to eat the milions upon millions of mosquitoes that have cropped up as a result of the flooding.

We have mutant huge mosquitoes here and therefore, we have immense dragonflies.

Are you really so interesting that the gov (or anybody) would line up technology such as this to monitor your activity?
Maybe you are part-mosquito?

Just throwing that out there.

Cuhail

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I go kayaking a bunch, and have them land on my kayak or canoe. I go near wetlands, or near areas they frequent and they buzz me.
At work in the large cobwebs that ahng from our roof I've seen them get caught.
When I go to rivers, streams, ponds, and some aquariums I'm seen several of their larvael stages, neat, but creepy little buggers that have jaws like those Aliens from the movies.
as for why they may study you, people tend to attract the bugs, like gnats and mosquitos that they feed on.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Yes they are real.

I live in Alaska and am surrouding by lakes. I see dragonflies all day long every day in the summer.

Your paranoia is getting the best of you! Relax

Hey GEL! Alaska huh? I've heard HORROR stories about the mosquitoes in Alaska. I am so not suprised that the dragonflies are plentiful there!

--> Back on topic. I'm SURE I can get some pictures of dragonflies in the garden tomorrow, I'll give it a shot.

Cuhail

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well if they are not real, the one that flew in my bug zapper was pretty dumb.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
They'll come up close if they feel threatened or are curious, I've been heckled by all manner of bugs and animals if I have startled or upset them. Go near their nests and such and see them come for a peak or a "fight" in defence of what they perceive as theirs.

Also if the aren't real does that mean as a Kid I ate several robot/ cyborg bugs?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I have smushed one before. They have guts. Sorry but they are just dragonflies, a bug that if it gets too close to me I smush it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And you are so special that they want a constant live and closeup feed of you scratching yourself because?

When you have a good answer for that I will take your claim seriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You must lead a very interesting life

Though I cannot doubt that they surely have weird little devices for many nefarious schemes... within the context (where you are the one under surveillance), it is just a bug.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
And you are so special that they want a constant live and closeup feed of you scratching yourself because?

When you have a good answer for that I will take your claim seriously.

You give him more credence, even if they had a reason to follow him around I'd still believe them to be insects, up to thepoint they made and sold realistic models, at which point I'd put my money on a sibling or spouse.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey Prince, here's an idea for you. Next time one is zooming in to get a poloroid of you, whack it with something. Then you can examine the little fella and see if there is a little US flag painted on the side.

Sorry... I just couldn't resist. Thanks for the enjoyment.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
youve got to be kidding me. dragon flies taking pictures. someones had one too many.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join